It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea aiding Iran on Nuclear weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ok, I just saw this article on Spacewar.com about intelligence circles finding out the North Korea has provided Iran with the software used to make Nuclear explosives. Looks like combining this with the fact that they are moving the centrifuges into a new safer location, may have provided everything the gov't needs to give the go ahead to fight Iran next....

"The regime has already begun transferring centrifuges to a secret facility deep inside the mountains some 90 miles south of Tehran as part of a plan to expand production of uranium enriched to more than 20 percent." Space War: North Korea supplied software for IRAN Nukes

If this is proven to be true, it should scare everyone at least a little bit. I believe this will be enough to start a big war, as Israel will probably take the first shot, which will only make things heat up all that much faster.

Buckle your seatbelts people.... we are in for a bumpy ride
edit on 26-8-2011 by longtermproject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I dont like War, its not good, its the work of the Devil

With war you dont handle problmens, they only get worse..

edit on 26-8-2011 by Anunaki2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Seems most people assume Iranians are stupid. Do you actually think if they did acquire a nuclear weapon they just go ahead and drop it on someone? If they are after a nuke then I think it will be for the same reason everyone else does - deterrence. I think Israel hates Iran as much as Iran hates Israel. Israel is not dumb enough to drop a nuclear either. Israel may decide to bomb an Iran nuclear facility and start a war but I doubt anyone would actually use one in conflict. And if they do, I'd be first to organize a lynch mob to hunt down to SOB that pushed the button!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Seems most people assume Iranians are stupid. Do you actually think if they did acquire a nuclear weapon they just go ahead and drop it on someone? If they are after a nuke then I think it will be for the same reason everyone else does - deterrence. I think Israel hates Iran as much as Iran hates Israel. Israel is not dumb enough to drop a nuclear either. Israel may decide to bomb an Iran nuclear facility and start a war but I doubt anyone would actually use one in conflict. And if they do, I'd be first to organize a lynch mob to hunt down to SOB that pushed the button!

The point of the post is, Israel is already trigger happy and being restrained by the U.S. to prevent them from bombing Iran, Israel will make a pre-emptive strike, mark my words, before Iran gets the chance to push the button

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

The Germans helped the onliest country that has ever used nuclear weapons in a war to build nuclear weapons. Why shouldn't North-Korea help Iran with building nuclear weapons?

Only ONE country has ever used nuclear weapons in a war, yet that ONE country is so scared than any other country (except their allies) get their own nuclear devices. It makes me wonder .....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

Don't be so quick to demonize that ONE country. Don't forget that after using it many in influential positions had similar things to say to this:

"The use of the atomic bomb, with its indiscriminate killing of women and children, revolts my soul." - Herbert Hoover

It's probably because the destruction it causes is so egregious that a great mournful feeling overcomes EVERYONE not only those victimized by it but by those even responsible or not involved. It is a major jolt to to the global consciousness whether you admit it exists or not.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I think many people outside the U.S. forget that most of us were not alive when the decision was made to use a nuke.... did we have any say in the matter? No.... Do I ever want to see one used on another country... NO WAY.... Does Iran want to get Nukes.... yes.... Do they want to wipe out Israel.... yes.... The only way they won't end up wiping Israel off the map is 1 of 2 options.... They don't strike first.... or 2. the "Bible" is real, and God is protecting Israel.....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellstormRising

Don't be so quick to demonize that ONE country. Don't forget that after using it many in influential positions had similar things to say to this:

"The use of the atomic bomb, with its indiscriminate killing of women and children, revolts my soul." - Herbert Hoover

It's probably because the destruction it causes is so egregious that a great mournful feeling overcomes EVERYONE not only those victimized by it but by those even responsible or not involved. It is a major jolt to to the global consciousness whether you admit it exists or not.

words mean nothing, they can apologize and cry all they want but it was the coward way out no matter how bad the empire was, dropping that deadly fire on innocent people is in no way logical.

this hasnt eneded, to this day that ONE country takes the coward way out by picking on weaker nations and dropping bombs from miles above the sky, nothing heroic here.

the same country that used the weapon in mankinds history is more than likely to be the first person to use it again, they already fire uranium in iraq, why not just drop the bomb...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

words mean nothing, they can apologize and cry all they want but it was the coward way out no matter how bad the empire was, dropping that deadly fire on innocent people is in no way logical.

this hasnt eneded, to this day that ONE country takes the coward way out by picking on weaker nations and dropping bombs from miles above the sky, nothing heroic here.

the same country that used the weapon in mankinds history is more than likely to be the first person to use it again, they already fire uranium in iraq, why not just drop the bomb...

You are correct in today's world words do mean nothing. That's a sad state of affairs. To me if I say something or give my word, then I intend for it to be fact. The point is I think that they may use every ordinance type up to their nuclear missiles but not those specifically for that fact that the world around will loathe them for doing it. Men are controlled by their own subconscious, however it's the outside influences that controls that consciousness. This is the reason why humiliation as the form of punishment works so well. They wouldn't dare push that button again as they know they will face the same shame that was felt and is still projected on to the US today.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

back on topic please.... this topic is regarding Iran and North Korea.... and the implications. This is not about the evils of the U.S.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My apologies, that's mostly my fault. I personally think that there isn't anything wrong with a country advancing it's capabilities to protect itself and receiving help. I do however have an issue if they intend to use it for capital gain. I believe that even if Iran doesn't get the bomb that Israel will most likely attack them for having one anyhow.

No matter how you put it war is wrong, regardless of the reasons. I think Iran is dumb for pursuing this venture as they ought to know by now that its mere existence in their possession will cause war.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

My apologies, that's mostly my fault. I personally think that there isn't anything wrong with a country advancing it's capabilities to protect itself and receiving help. I do however have an issue if they intend to use it for capital gain. I believe that even if Iran doesn't get the bomb that Israel will most likely attack them for having one anyhow.

No matter how you put it war is wrong, regardless of the reasons. I think Iran is dumb for pursuing this venture as they ought to know by now that its mere existence in their possession will cause war.

I kinda agree with you, the only problem is, Israel will end up attacking because of their repeated rhetoric, that clearly states that they want Israel gone.... They have said this over and over, just short of putting a reward up for taking them out. North Korea having given Iran this tech, has now clearly shown its position, which makes it a clear enemy of Israel, which in turn makes it more of a problem for the U.S. to try and be diplomatic. Tough times could be ahead

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
another BS pentagon propaganda report as usual . I wonder how much the american MSM supports war .

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why hasn't Israel snuck their sub around and sank a North Korean vessel?

Git to work Israel. I mean come on, the entire population of Israel is paid to work for their Government....from all the free Billions America gives them every year.

Launch a probe into space that attaches to a rock in space and guides it to enter the atmosphere and strike Iran. Whallah......."Allah did it". LOL!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hopefully your Russian saviors ICBMs can actually make orbit unlike the soyuz line

I don't believe the U.S. gov't made up this report, as Iran would have come out and denied it immediately, as they don't want further sanctions. North Korea on the other hand, may earn some sanctions with these actions, as if it really matters to Kim.... Their people can suffer because of his choices, and he lives in luxury and hardly a care in the world.

edit on 26-8-2011 by longtermproject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

hopefullly your american icbm are not as crappy as your shuttles .

anyways, Russian icbms are well built and pure quality russian like the soyuz /proton always reliable so i am not concerned , unlike america whose defence components are 'made in china'....

as for iran, I support their right to nuclear weaponry with the kind of threats they face . USA only understands language of extreme destruction and might is right ...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by USAisdevil

It's amazing how intelligent discussion is always reduced to mine is better than yours. The issue is IRAN AND ISRAEL and nothing to do with America and Russia.

Israel has every right to feel threatened as well as Iran. Both have stated openly that they would like nothing more than for the other to be wiped off the face of the planet. I think that war between these two is a moot point as it will inevitably happen regardless of what the catalyst is. The real question as the OP stated is how does that affect the climate knowing that both Israel and Iran have some militaristic allies

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

I support Iran's right to nukes unless Israel disarms of nukes okay. as long as israel has nukes , saying iran should not is hypocritical and considering the zionist aggressor's only understands might is right .

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

hopefullly your american icbm are not as crappy as your shuttles .

anyways, Russian icbms are well built and pure quality russian like the soyuz /proton always reliable so i am not concerned , unlike america whose defence components are 'made in china'....

as for iran, I support their right to nuclear weaponry with the kind of threats they face . USA only understands language of extreme destruction and might is right ...

3 failures of soyuz rockets in less than a year is reliable? Look up the Atlas V record, then talk ... I worked on that program so yea, I know of the perfect record and what is required to maintain a perfect record.

Shuttles being crappy? hahahahahahahahaaahhahaa thats pretty funny considering the flight to loss ratio.... Overpriced, and under delivered, I would agree with, but crappy, they were not.

I have no problems with any country having nukes, as long as they don't have a persistant hatred for anyone else. If Iran cooled it on their anti-israel comments, and just kept to their borders, then I wouldn't have any issues with it at all. Mark my words friend, they aren't getting this tech. and lying about it for personal protection.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join