It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Idaho man, defending family faces 2 yrs in prison for shooting grizzly bear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted. All I can say is wow. The disgusting ways these unaccountable courts officials find to blow money amaze me. If it were to go to jury trial, I think the prosecution will be laughed out of court.
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Completely should be jailed, for way longer, Get your family inside the home you idiot and then if it manages to break in ok, otherwise call animal control. Hope he gets raped in prison the damn murderer

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It has.

Quite a good thread on it already.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

yup. It's bs.. there should be a law against law..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Based on that article, seems the situation could go either way: Man was worried for his kids safety, or Man was pissed the Grizzly and her cubs went after the pigs...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
Completely should be jailed, for way longer, Get your family inside the home you idiot and then if it manages to break in ok, otherwise call animal control. Hope he gets raped in prison the damn murderer

Seriously...

Now the details of the incident are not very clear,and I'm not saying it's okay to kill animals.However if this man truly thought his family was in grave danger,and panicked a bit I think it's pretty forgivable.If I for one second thought my family was in grave danger from an animal like a bear I would also shoot to kill.Maybe they could send him to some kind of mandatory class on wildlife,or something like that.But to send the man to prison, because he panicked a little when he and his family were in a extraordinary position,with the possibility of terrible consequences,is insane.

You hope he gets raped in jail...
Maybe next time you kill a bee or spider you will get thrown in jail and raped.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As noted above, please use the original thread to continue the discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join