It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls Thoughts On Libya: Unconstitutional

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I know, I'm just giving Old American a hard time

Wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Ah I see. That's pretty badass though, back in the day politicians had duels? Now what do we have, politicians ignoring each others phone calls, storming out of meetings, and sending hateful e-mails?

Imagine that, one day Ron Paul says "I've had enough Obama, I challenge you to a duel!", and they have at it....
edit on 26-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

And people think our politicians today bicker alot. How quickly the forget how rough it actually used to be. Here's another good example.

A Southern Congressman Attacked a Northern Senator With a Cane

With that, Brooks struck the seated Sumner across the . with his heavy cane. Sumner, who was quite tall, could not get to his feet as his legs were trapped under his Senate desk, which was bolted to the floor. Brooks continued raining blows with the cane upon Sumner, who tried to fend them off with his arms. Sumner finally was able to break the desk free with his thighs, and staggered down the aisle of the Senate.

Brooks followed him, breaking the cane over Sumner’s . and continuing to strike him with pieces of the cane. The entire attack probably lasted for a full minute, and left Sumner dazed and bleeding. Carried into a Capitol anteroom, Sumner was attended by a doctor, who administered stitches to close wounds on his ..

history1800s.about.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I know, I'm just giving Old American a hard time

Wouldn't be the first time.

Nor the last, either, I'd imagine.

I enjoy verbally crossing swords with you, kro. You keep me on my toes.

/TOA

top topics

<< 1   >>

join