It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Reports Nuclear Explosion hit Vast Military Tunnel Network 8/24/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A few days ago I posted about the eerie sound at a baseball game in Florida. Not much was said about it really so I didn't put to much more thought into it. At least not until now.

I just ran across this video and since part of its take concerns that eerie sound from the game and also includes some of the other sounds that have been posted previously, I thought I would post it.

I really don't know how much water this theory holds but I guess it is food for thought since some folks think the earthquakes in Virginia and Colorado may have something to do with the DUMBS.

I suggest turning the sound off un less you like hearing a robot read to you what is scrolling by in the video. The video does include three videos Im sure some of you will recognize.

Just curious as to how feasible this can be and what thoughts some of you may have on it.

I have left the title just as it was posted on the video out of respect.

I also just wanted to add real quickly that if you watch the video on you tube, the poster has some interesting links posted in his description as well that you might want to take a look at.
edit on 26/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This has been posted (the story, not the video) and has been deemed a hoax.

Exact same title even.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thank you Aggie, I apologize. Mods please close. I didn't realize.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
thanks for posting anyways one (:

top topics

join