It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Youtube conspiracy on "promoted popular videos" behind the veil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Have you ever watched Youtube videos, and im talking about the heavily promoted crap on their site, always seemingly was something sinister behind it?
Why do certain people get promoted but others who have great videos don't?
Youtube seemingly, is just another wing of the Zionist/Reptillian controlled mainstream media, where the chosen, are promoted, much like in hollywood movies and in music, we can see this with stars like Rebecca Black and others.
So it seems once again, the internet visual medium is under control of TPTB.
Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Funny how this is on YouTube ey?
2nd line...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't find it funny, guess we have a different sense of humor....
I don't think all Youtube video's are monitored, or maybe that TPTB, think of that video as being too outlandish for people to believe, so they dont consider it a threat?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

The old omnipotent 'TPTB'

Nuts.....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I have been a Tuber for a long time. Bottom line is that some people get paid when they get noticed. And with that they can sometimes be swayed to produce certain things (product placements, shout-outs to other channels to help increase other peoples revenue etc.). But IMHO there is no conspiracy here. Most of the tubers that rate these channels so high are in the teen demographics and are easily amused by stuff that does not interest the older crowd.

Not to promote anyone or anything but another big time advertisement revenue cash cow is "Epic Meal Time"
I see no occultism there, just a bad influence on youth that heavy drinking and objectifying women is ok (of course IMHO). And DEFINITELY no "fem boys" there. "FPS Russian", a gun fanatic. Again wheres the conspiracy there? "Ed Bassmaster" makes prank videos with an assortment of characters he has created. Always lets his mark know after the fact that is was a prank. He has donated revenue to major causes and even donated a kidney to his sister. Is a family man and an avid fisherman. There is no agenda there either. I could go on but i think that is enough. These are just other examples of some big time people on the tubes that do not fit into this videos ideas (even though they may or may not be on Youtubes front page)

The video attacks Ray William Johnson's cohorts but fails to mention the man himself. He makes videos "reviewing" other viral videos (also has a vlog and a cartoon music channel). And is the most subscribed tuber at present time. I do not really see any occultism or conspiracy going on with him either and he is a big cash cow from a revenue standpoint on the tubes.

What i really see here is someone displeased that people have an outlet to express themselves and can make some money while doing so. Just nothing more than another outlet to express views and opinions freely, just as one is free to do here at ATS as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Way to deny ignorance

edit on 26-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Actually its pretty peculiar how all these people get together...

For example nicepeter and his EPIC RAP BATLES OF HISTORY (well they are funny though
) invites various internet celebrities to sing in his clips but ... i ask myself how the hell does a 19-20 year old douche living with his parrents get the money to travel all across the US to do a clip and then come back ... its pretty expensive ...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Actually its pretty peculiar how all these people get together...

For example nicepeter and his EPIC RAP BATLES OF HISTORY (well they are funny though
) invites various internet celebrities to sing in his clips but ... i ask myself how the hell does a 19-20 year old douche living with his parrents get the money to travel all across the US to do a clip and then come back ... its pretty expensive ...

Well, it must be some global conspiracy involving, among other outlandish things.... REPTILIANS

I forgot to add.........ZIONIST REPTILIANS!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 26-8-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
Way to deny ignorance

Way to promote ignorance, delusion, paranoia.......acne

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Way to deny ignorance

Because im the closed minded one.....oh wait

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Way to deny ignorance

Because im the closed minded one.....oh wait

I hear this time and time again. There's a significant difference between believing crud and having an open mind.

new topics

top topics

join