It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many Earthquakes in Colorado--What's going on there??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Anybody have any ideas what's going on in Colorado? Some type of Experiment or unknown fault line it seems to me. If you've taken a look at the Earthquake site recently you'll know what I mean. There's always activity in California of course, but the past couple days, now Colorado. Are these just after shocks?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nothing abnormal for the earth. Just because people think it's strange since they aren't use to it is irrelevant when you look at geological time scales.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
All of North America is seismically active.

Last 30 years in earthquakes

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

They have been doing a lot of research for shale mining there and insitu extraction of oil by using coils to heat the rock while also super cooling surrounding rock to limit dirty water from poluting the surrounding area..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Look at the 22, 23, 24th on here I have never seen this they are never on all of them anyone know about these graphs?

www.isthisthingon.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Anybody have any ideas what's going on in Colorado? Some type of Experiment or unknown fault line it seems to me. If you've taken a look at the Earthquake site recently you'll know what I mean. There's always activity in California of course, but the past couple days, now Colorado. Are these just after shocks?

earthquake.usgs.gov...

something going on and there playing it like its not, national security wont let them LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I know a little something about those graphs. What you see on the 22nd-24th are big quakes from around the world; big ones always show up on every seismometer on the planet. Just look at the day of the Japanese 9.0 or the 2010 Haiti quake or the 8.8 in Chile. Every time there's a big quake, the whole world shakes. And every time there's a medium-sized quake, all nearby seismometers show it. Colorado's pretty close to Yellowstone; so is Virginia, relatively speaking. Those graphs aren't unusual; in fact, you should expect to see more of it (and live through more of it) in months to come. Just be prepared for anything.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

I know a little something about those graphs. What you see on the 22nd-24th are big quakes from around the world; big ones always show up on every seismometer on the planet. Just look at the day of the Japanese 9.0 or the 2010 Haiti quake or the 8.8 in Chile. Every time there's a big quake, the whole world shakes. And every time there's a medium-sized quake, all nearby seismometers show it. Colorado's pretty close to Yellowstone; so is Virginia, relatively speaking. Those graphs aren't unusual; in fact, you should expect to see more of it (and live through more of it) in months to come. Just be prepared for anything.

Thanks, I had noticed a bunch of yellowstone activity, when i saw this i was a little scared!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

No idea if you've ever seen this but there was a huge flurry of activity at Yellowstone in 2008 resulting in one of ATS's largest ever threads. What a ride that was!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's now considered a bit of a badge of honour to wade through that whole thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Michelle ordered massive renovation / expansion of the presidential wing of the gov bunker under DIA??

Sorry, couldn't resist....

top topics

join