It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Libyan in London - Talks about what really going on in Tripoli.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Young Libyan in London - Talks about what really going on in Tripoli.

Here we have a Young Libyan who moved to London from Libya ,and talks about his conversations with his family in Libya in the last few days,and whats really going on and his lost contact with his parents in sirte.

And that most of the so called rebels are not Libyans.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'll check out the "hoax" when I get to a desktop. Good job digging

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
yes, i have to say ive been constantly hearing that some prisons and black sites have been emptied and thats where most of the "rebels" on these arab countries have been coming from.

and honestly, it shows everytime they enterview a suposed lybian rebel, they always look, sound dumb and westernized.

if i could guess id say the mossad has been recruiting for brand sneakers and clothes again.

plus the rebels seem to always be on drugs

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Just so happens, i watched an extremely moving special on the status in Libya/Tripoli last night. I think This is part of it. However this video does not contain all of the graphic, emotionally provocative imagery and stories. There were images of fields of slaughtered soldiers. CNN speculated that the slaughtered were actually the Gadaffi regime killing their own soldiers, whether it be for treason or to tarnish the image of the rebels. There were crowds of protesters running from and carrying their wounded from sniper fire. According to CNN, the majority of Gadaffi's soldiers were black Africans and the rebels were all natives (which obviously conflicts with this report). I can't say i believe either one are completely wrong, but I do suspect that the truth lies very near the middle. Fact: Gadaffi's regime are slaughtering Libyians. Fact: The rebels are provoking havoc.

Side note: This video I attached specifies that the Libyians do not care about the oil, they only care about the country... What that does not specify is the interest of other countries and NATO who may have interests in assisting the rebels.

new topics

top topics

join