It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meditators - Irene presents an opportunity!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is Irene going to have an impact on your weekend? Are you busy worrying about the damage Irene may do? You have a chance, starting now, to benefit from Irene. Meditate on Irene and see it for what it is, a giant source of energy. Attach your spiritual jumpers to that energy source and use Irenes energy to supercharge your own batteries. You can siphon off the energy from Irene and use it to your own benefit.

While connected to Irene try to calm it down and lower its intensity. Try and downgrade its destructive power, direct it away from doing serious damage. If you don't meditate you can pray that it doesn't cause harm. We have an opportunity to turn potential catastrophe into something that empowers us. Spend some time connecting to Irene this weekend, its for your own benefit and may help downplay a natural disaster.

Namaste!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Faith based manifestation is done by understanding intelligent energy.

In the case of a hurricane, it will be necessary to call upon a higher intelligent energy complex form. In other words, you will ned some "divine" assistance.

Faith is paramount. Faith(knowledge) directs the instreaming and outstreaming of information to focus it on an intelligent reaction of all that is intelligent. In other words, if you know anything, learning stops. Learning is kinetic progression for intelligent energy, and all is intelligent energy. Teaching is intelligent kinetic energy as well and if there is any lesson that a hurricane has to offer, it will override any attempts at influencing a ceasing action.

So it is important to understand the ultimate beingness of intelligent energy which is love. Love is the only lesson. If love is accepted in the hearts of all that the hurricane could potentially effect, the hurricane will have served its purpose as a teacher. This will diminish the hurricanes forward kinetic movement.

This action requires that everyone involved will know that the hurricane will go away and cause no harm. Knowledge stops the instreaming and outstreaming of related information so that there is nothing to teach or to learn. Thus the intelligent energy form will have served its purpose. All that is necessary is faith and love.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The concepts of entanglement, non-locality, interconnectedness (no separate 'self'), and intention favor the op.
I never considered drawing energy from storm systems, thank you for this insight. I will definitely meditate on the points that you stated, including comfort to those who are or may be effected.

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Or just move it a bit east?!?!?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I like everything the earth has to offer, even disasters, although the death they sometimes
bring is a sad thing.
I will definitely try this as I like meditatin' too

Lololol Ophiuchus, I will hope that it moves further east away from the U.S.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorTom4754

I will continue to hope with you my friend

edit on 8/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Whenever there is a storm, I go on my front porch and really feel the energy! It draw it in...so to speak! It is really amazing!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I love nature and I love water, so I know for me, this will be an amazing experience and I hope others will see it as a wild and interesting adventure more than a destructive tragedy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I agree with your first paragraph. But not with the second. First you advocate seeing it for what it is, a source of energy. Which is true, its neither good nor bad. So this means we should just let it be and let it do its work. Dont try to interfere, because one, you'll be judging it as bad, and two, its not going to work.

new topics

top topics

join