It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardin Angels are fake

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by donniedeath
I've see like a small flash of light then it's gone. I just put it to one side. Dose anyone have any experinence with this.

Not to bring the subject at hand crashing down to earth, but these "flashes" could be a very real indication of a retinal tear. Especially if they seem to occur in the same place in your field of vision when you are looking quickly from side to side. I don't know how old you are, but if you're in your forties or older, it may be something to have checked out by an opthomologist. I had these flashes too, and I found out that I needed laser surgery to correct my own retinal tear. Hopefully this is not a concern for you, but if these flashes are constant, you should get your eyes examined as soon as possible.

( Sorry to go a little off-topic here, but I felt the cautionary advice was important. )

That said, I don't know if I personally believe in Guardian "angels", but I do believe that sometimes we are "steered" toward favorable outcomes, if we pay attention to our own instincts and trust in our own "gut" feelings.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlovakJakRepa
reply to post by donniedeath

Most likely scenario :

Demon spirits are trying to contact you somehow. And yes, they can watch you if you let them to. And they can take whatever form they want to. Do not fall into this for your own sake.

If you should anyhow find yourself uncomfortable and feeling a presence of a force, simply ignore it, they will let it go. If they do not, ask The Holy Spirit for help, it will come. 100% guaranteed by Roger Morneau.
Do not trust anyone talking about the angels - God - spirits - forces. True force comes from within, one must first discover God within himself, not outside, these are only side effects of the demon worshippers.

Satan, Lucifer, Baphomet, it is all the same stuff to me. Sex, violence and rituals everywhere. They need human shell to interact with this world and if you sell your soul to the devil he might give you something back in return but trust me, you lose lot more than you gain. That is all I wanted to say, good luck.

P.S.: Hopefully someone is just playing tricks on you and the spirits have no interest in you

Ive been under attack by demonic forces and was protected by angels. You can say they are not real, lets just hope you never need their help becouse that is an insult. Peace you will need it !

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join