It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardin Angels are fake

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Remember, EVERYTHING is archetype based, even science. EVERYTHING is semantic and subjective, even empirical testing. Did you have tequilla? That always makes my bladder unruly.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by donniedeath
Ok i was on facebook fake account adding anyone so i added this person who said she give me a free reading. She did horoscopes. So i said ok. Then got Email from her. She sad some one has been watching out for you. For the last 35 year's. Im 35 how did she know my age. My facebook account is fake and not have my real age.
She went on about my guardian angels is trying to contact me. Then she went on about guardian angels's. And how there try to contact you. She said sometime's you will see a light out of the coner of your eye. Ok i've been seeing like light's like a little flash then gone from time to time. Has any one seen the same. Or is this a lot of *. Dose any one know any thing about this.
edit on 26-8-2011 by donniedeath because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/26/2011 by dbates because: Removed profanity in title and body.

First of all say off Facebook. My wife has an account there, and you should see some of the crap she gets.

The term "Guardian Angel" is a misnomer, it is not an "Angel" in the Christian sense of the word, I have seen and met mine, and will tell you about it, perhaps it will give you some insight.

I got to mine through a Ritual known as the "Flying Roll" from the Golden Dawn Tradition. It was very long, and drawn out, and at the end, there it was! It was two silvery beings, both had wings that shimmered. I think this is where people got the ideas for Angels in the first place. They were identical twins, but distinctly male, and female. They emitted the greatest feeling of love I have ever felt, it was far and above anything Earth life has to offer. These "Guardian Angels" do not guard me from harm, I don't think, but they do whisper advice to me at times.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I've see like a small flash of light then it's gone. I just put it to one side. Dose anyone have any experinence with this.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapaKrok

Remember, EVERYTHING is archetype based, even science. EVERYTHING is semantic and subjective, even empirical testing. Did you have tequilla? That always makes my bladder unruly.

Whiskey.... on an empty stomach somewhat. My 'garden angles' weren't looking out for me last night, my gf was though thank God.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by donniedeath

I think that is a personal belief so if you did not have any significant experience related to it, I think this totally your choice to deny it. I must say the fact that somebody you do not know comes to you for reading does not really help you in your belief.

The best advice is not to always follow our logical left focus brained which uses logic, mathematics, a systematic approach. Try instead to listen to your heart, your intuition, the deep feelings you have about something. You will discover much more interesting stuff than you may think.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Ouch....hmmmm, your GF sounds like she might fit the archetypal representation of a judaeo-christian imtermediary spirit-guide
Better worship that. I'm just sayin....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by donniedeath
Ok i was on facebook fake account adding anyone so i added this person who said she give me a free reading. She did horoscopes. So i said ok. Then got Email from her. She said some one has been watching out for you. For the last 35 year's. Im 35 how did she know my age. My facebook account is fake and not have my real age.
She went on about my guardian angels is trying to contact me. Then she went on about guardian angels's. And how there try to contact you. She said sometime's you will see a light out of the coner of your eye. Ok i've been seeing like light's like a little flash then gone from time to time. Has any one seen the same. Or is this a lot of *. Dose any one know any thing about this.

edit on 8/26/2011 by dbates because: Removed profanity in title and body.

Ok, I was on my fake facebook account (adding anyone), so I added this person who said she would give me a free reading(She does horoscopes), so I said ok. Then I got an Email from her. She said "someone has been watching out for you, for the last 35 year's". I'm 35, how did she know my age? My facebook account is fake and does not have my real age.
She went on about my guardian angel trying to contact me. Then she went on about guardian angels, and how they try to contact you. She said "sometimes you will see a light out of the corner of your eye". Ok I've been seeing lights, like a little flash then they're gone, from time to time. Has anyone seen the same?, or is this a lot of #*#*? Does anyone know any thing about this?

*I had to go through your post and fix it all, just so I could understand what it was you were trying to say. Now that I can read it, I will post my reply.

I think you have already made up your mind that they do not exist by your title, even though you do see the lights she described, so your questions are null and void. Guardian Angels have been talked about throughout history. The belief is widespread, especially among the Christian faith system, so it is really up to you to believe or not. I would suggest you do some research(meaning more than one website) into this phenomena and learn about them a little more before making a definite decision(but that is my opinion). As for her ability as a psychic, apparently she is fairly good at it as she has stated your age correctly and has given you an example that you have witnessed before.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
would you consider it a possibility that you have a non-human being near you ?

my understanding of the universe has nothing like that in it due to the evidence that's been placed in front of me.
angels are a creation within the mind of a man.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Do yo feel Gabriel and Mikial are fake illusions of the human minds also just to ask?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Do yo feel Gabriel and Mikial are fake illusions of the human minds also just to ask?

I have had them help me before, The only one that identified himself said his name was michael. No wings, just Light and protection. The experience validated some things for me. Happened in a Dream by the way and always appear during or before time of need. They bring messages usually.

edit on 26-8-2011 by Deja`Vu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

[color=cyan]
Yes no wings I think that was associated to movements above ground ect. Its nice to see you had a good encounter with one of the ARCAs Gabriel also was the messenger who told of the birth of the LAMB and spoke to Islamic Prophet Muhammad.. They dont seem to discriminate religions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So why are 3dimensionals??????

In Abrahamic religions, Gabriel (Hebrew: גַּבְרִיאֵל, Modern Gavri'el Tiberian Gaḇrîʼēl - the strength of God; Arabic: جبريل, Jibrīl or جبرائيل Jibrāʾīl) is an angel who typically serves as a messenger to humans from God.

He first appears in the Book of Daniel, delivering explanations of Daniel's visions. In the Gospel of Luke Gabriel foretold the births of both John the Baptist and of Jesus. Christians of the Catholic traditions refer to him as Gabriel the Archangel.

In Islam, Gabriel was the medium through whom God revealed the Qur'an to Muhammad, and that he sent a message to most prophets, if not all, revealing their obligations. He is called the chief of the four favoured angels and the spirit of truth. He is called the created Holy Spirit (Islam) that spoke to Muhammad,[1][2] which is not to be confused with the Holy Spirit of God in Christianity who is revered as God Himself. Gabriel is also mentioned in Bahá'í Faith texts, specifically in Bahá'u'lláh's mystical work Seven Valleys.

He is the patron saint of telecommunications, postal workers and diplomats.[3]

Gabriel is referred to as "he" in the Bible, and in Daniel 9:21 he is explicitly called "the man Gabriel". Some moderns, especially New Age exponents, portray Gabriel as female or androgynous.[4][5][6]

-----------------------------------------

Michael (Hebrew: מִיכָאֵל‎ (pronounced [ˌmixäˈʔel]), Micha'el or Mîkhā'ēl; Greek: Μιχαήλ, Mikhaḗl; Latin: Michael or Míchaël; Arabic: ميخائيل‎, Mīkhā'īl) is an archangel in Jewish, Christian, and Islamic tradition. He is viewed as the field commander of the Army of God. He is mentioned by name in the Book of Daniel,[3] the Book of Jude,[4] and the Book of Revelation, in which he leads God's armies against the Devil's forces during his uprising.[5] In the book of Daniel, Michael appears as "one of the chief princes"[3] who in Daniel's vision comes to Gabriel's aid in his contest with the angel of Persia (Dobiel). Michael is also described there as the advocate of the Children of Israel and as a "great prince who stands up for the children of your [Daniel's] people".[6]

In Hebrew, Michael means "who is like God" (mi-who, ke-as or like, El-deity), which in Talmudic tradition is interpreted as a rhetorical question: "Who is like God?" (which expects an answer in the negative) to imply that no one is like God. In this way, Michael is reinterpreted as a symbol of humility before God.[7][8]

edit on 8/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Hey Donniedeath

Very interesting thread! About 10 years ago, I was a pretty hardcore atheist and so I thought anything that had to do with the spiritual world was a little silly. (In retrospect I was a bit arrogant about it as well)

However, a couple of things changed my mind or at least made me wonder. The first incident happened a couple of years ago.

I was walking along, on my way home from work and I was just about to cross at an intersection. The light was flashing to let me know it was okay to cross but just as I was about to step out into traffic, I suddenly felt this pressure on my chest holding me back. It was like this warm pressure, almost like someone had put their hand on my chest. So I stopped for a second and just then some dummy drove their car right through the intersection.

The other time, probably won’t seem as dramatic. (Although it actually was for me)
One evening, I forgot to shut my fence tightly allowing my 2 very lively Labrador retrievers to escape. My dogs turn into wild animals whenever they get loose, they’re very friendly, but they become crazy hyper. And they often won’t come right away when we call to them.

My family and I looked everywhere for them, but were having no luck at all. After a few hours, I was in complete panic mode and exhausted but I was too upset to sit down, so I decided to make one more run around our neighbourhood.

I felt so guilty for leaving the gate open and was very worried as to what could happen to my dogs. So despite not having any faith, I looked up and I sincerely prayed to everything. I prayed to Jesus, Allah, Mohammed, my spirit guides, guardian angel, archangels --- pretty much anything that would listen.

And a few minutes later, I’m jogging down the street and this car starts beeping at me. I glanced over and it was a couple of young guys and I though “p*ss on them” (I assumed they were making fun of my appearance --- my face was bright red and sweaty, I was on the chunky side and lol, I doubt my sweatpants were doing me any favours) So I kept ignoring the car and continued to look for my dogs. But now the car started to follow me and it beeped again. And so I stopped and I looked a little bit closer and there were my 2 labs in the backseat of their car!

These 2 guys who I’d never met in my life, had seen my dogs running around the train station (which was a good 3 miles away from my house) and were on their way to drop them off at the humane society despite the fact that my dogs were completely soaked and covered in mud from running through the ditches.

So those are my 2 stories.
And it’s why I think that there is a higher power out there which occasionally will help us, if it can.

Btw. Yes I see the occasional flashes in the corner of my eyes. Sometimes, lights seem to flicker more than I think is normal as well. I usually notice the light flickers in the corner of my eye more when I’m tired, but there might be something more to it as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I dont believe in god...but, the night before i was almost murdered i was sitting on my sofa and got the strangest feeling.

It was almost like i was told i was going to be stabbed....thats all i was thinking for the entire night. I was shaking in fear, i heard the word stab.....dunno what it was...a sixth sense maybe.

Isn't it easier just to believe that a loving Creator was warning you that something was going to happen? It is very arrogant of humans to actually think that their own abilities surpass those of God. That means they are putting themselves above God. To do so breaks commandment #1.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

only because it feels as if both sides of the coin here have neglected me if that were the case.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Very perculiar, I have been seeing little flashes now for the last 3 months.
It's like someone's just taken a picture with a flash, but theres no-one taking pictures.

I've seen it inside, outside, in my car.
I don't know what to think of it really, it jsut keeps happening.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I don't see the difference between a real or a fake facebook profile, because they never show who you are.

But in the sense of the OP I got my little guardian fallen angel, who makes sure I screw up every time I can.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
So........

You were on a fake account on face book , and youre complaining about someone not being who they said they were........

You crazy foreigners and your crazy games!
edit on 26-8-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)
[/quote, how do you know op is a foreigner. We are one people, one race. I cannot stand bigots, please clarify what you mean ? Peace.

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
So........

You were on a fake account on face book , and youre complaining about someone not being who they said they were........

You crazy foreigners and your crazy games!
edit on 26-8-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)
[/quote, how do you know op is a foreigner. We are one people, one race. I cannot stand bigots, please clarify what you mean ? Peace.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'll make this really concise....your guardian angels are your deceased relatives who have a tie to you before your existed on this earth.
And are here to look after your well being.

If you look at the examples of near death experience...those that greet them on the other side are these same relatives.

I began riding horses at 6 years old, I am a motorcyclist,martial artist, hockey player...mountain biker....AND I love fast cars and tend to drive too fast sometimes...

I cannot tell you how many times they have pulled me out a dangerous situation.

It's great and exactly why I don't live in fear and/or fear anyone !
My guardian angels are ALWAYS here to protect me.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
gaurdin angels are real, i have had my life saved by one... and will be forever grateful...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Most likely scenario :

Demon spirits are trying to contact you somehow. And yes, they can watch you if you let them to. And they can take whatever form they want to. Do not fall into this for your own sake.

If you should anyhow find yourself uncomfortable and feeling a presence of a force, simply ignore it, they will let it go. If they do not, ask The Holy Spirit for help, it will come. 100% guaranteed by Roger Morneau.
Do not trust anyone talking about the angels - God - spirits - forces. True force comes from within, one must first discover God within himself, not outside, these are only side effects of the demon worshippers.

Satan, Lucifer, Baphomet, it is all the same stuff to me. Sex, violence and rituals everywhere. They need human shell to interact with this world and if you sell your soul to the devil he might give you something back in return but trust me, you lose lot more than you gain. That is all I wanted to say, good luck.

P.S.: Hopefully someone is just playing tricks on you and the spirits have no interest in you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join