It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardin Angels are fake

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Ok i was on facebook fake account adding anyone so i added this person who said she give me a free reading. She did horoscopes. So i said ok. Then got Email from her. She said some one has been watching out for you. For the last 35 year's. Im 35 how did she know my age. My facebook account is fake and not have my real age.
She went on about my guardian angels is trying to contact me. Then she went on about guardian angels's. And how there try to contact you. She said sometime's you will see a light out of the coner of your eye. Ok i've been seeing like light's like a little flash then gone from time to time. Has any one seen the same. Or is this a lot of *. Dose any one know any thing about this.
edit on 26-8-2011 by donniedeath because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/26/2011 by dbates because: Removed profanity in title and body.

edit on 26-8-2011 by donniedeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'd strongly advise that you do not believe in any of this, at this point in time.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
u mean angels?
LOL??

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I strongly advise that you change your title before the mods do it for you, and download a browser with spell check!

edit on 26-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I love those obtuse security guards.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by donniedeath

give me her facebook id

i will put her to the test and let you know the results

"Ok i was on facebook fake account adding anyone "

Why do you have a fake facebook account and why are you adding anyone?

edit on 26-8-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I strongly advise that you change your title before the mods do it for you, and download a browser with spell check!

edit on 26-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

Currently I'm lmfao because your avatar is hilarious!! On-topic to this discussion, I don't believe in God but I do feel like I've had a guardian angel at some points...oh...watch your language, kiddo.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Skate

Thanks! I have had a lot of positive comments about the avatar. Who doesn't like to see Hitler shred on a banjo?

I do not believe in the Christian interpretation of "God", but there is someone out there looking out for each of us.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I find that a 90 degree angle protects me best; it gives me three sides of solid protection, leaving me only the front to defend.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
there are non-human beings all around us. some call them guardian angels.
imo, if a being of this sort wants to deliver a message, you will probably recieve it.
would you consider it a possibility that you have a non-human being near you ?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I dont believe in god...but, the night before i was almost murdered i was sitting on my sofa and got the strangest feeling.

It was almost like i was told i was going to be stabbed....thats all i was thinking for the entire night. I was shaking in fear, i heard the word stab.....dunno what it was...a sixth sense maybe.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
So........

You were on a fake account on face book , and youre complaining about someone not being who they said they were........

You crazy foreigners and your crazy games!
edit on 26-8-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ok i'm # at spelling. But dose any one see like flasher's light's And what you mean at this point?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Angels, guides, etc are all archetypal interfaces with the cosmic pulse. Are they real....??

Yes, I believe they are. Allow me to explain...

We, as humans operate according to perceived ego overlap, even with innanimate or unseen aspects of creation.We presuppose anthropomorhic representation of intelligent, or perceived intelligent, interraction. We have evolved to observe, analyze and sort incoming stimuli according to learned, socially specific Gestalt models.

If the concept of a guardian angel is present in your belief system, it is a valid interpretation of the interface between our own biolelectric pulse engine body and the cosmic flow or universal pulse. Interpretation is semantic and subjective but but the intimate experience is universal and empirically measureable....

Sooooo, if you operate within a belief system that includes interraction with guardian angels, this is a valid interpretation of the individual relationship between man and the cosmos. If it works for you, use it to interface.

That said, be careful of scams, the new age movement is as full of sham practitioners as traditional religion...
Be careful who yo send your money to, especially online, or in church for that matter

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Angels are real beings, this I can say with all certainty as I have seen one myself, although I prefer light beings to angels just so I can avoid any religious dogma associated with them.

Guardian angels, well, that I am not sure of, I do know that we have spirit guides and some people call them guardian angles,but I guess from a biblical sense, guardian angels are a catholic experience arn't they?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My guardian angel is the sweet! Its not a heaven/hell God/Jesus angel. My guardian angel is my common sense, and my natural instincts and she has never failed me. Well not yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
this thread is still here? Did the mods fall asleep? I peed all over my furniture last night and I wasn't THIS drunk even.

"Guardian" not Garden
edit on 26-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by donniedeath

Are you seeing like fragments of light. Best way to describe is like the sheen you see on bubbles but more lit. Fragments because they look like openings/holes in the normal 3d material fabric.

edit on 8/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A very wise and interesting Pastor once told me in regards to an experience that I had:

"Guardian Angels are only projection of your subconscious. In times of great need your own brain is capable of extraordinary things. These things might appear with the trappings you expect yet that all only come from within yourself."
edit on 8/26/2011 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by Skate

Thanks! I have had a lot of positive comments about the avatar. Who doesn't like to see Hitler shred on a banjo?

I do not believe in the Christian interpretation of "God", but there is someone out there looking out for each of us.

Yes, I believe in a higher power as well. If God is an Extraterrestrial, the oldest one as that, or a race of ET that's looking out for us, I find that easier to believe. God doesn't answer my prayers so how do I know he's real?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join