It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC VIDEO: Ron Paul 2012: The Dark Knight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I thought this video was pretty awesome depicting Ron Paul as the Dark Knight this guy makes some great videos..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
A well-made video. Hopefully the message catches on and Ron Paul's reach expands into the mainstream.

Ron Paul 2012: The Dark Knight.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
While the video is really good it makes me very very worried about how this relates to other theories and possible prophecy. Now that the label of "Dark Knight" has been put on him.... I am worried.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

The best part of that video is when Donald Trump slams his .74% approval rating into Ron's 67% (non-existent) AR, and they show an entirely different room full of happy people.

Classic.

Cheers,
Strype
edit on 26-8-2011 by Strype because: sp

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861
While the video is really good it makes me very very worried about how this relates to other theories and possible prophecy. Now that the label of "Dark Knight" has been put on him.... I am worried.

You have nothing to worry about the person simply used this piece from the movie because it was very effective I am sure no one will think of it in a bad way... "A silent Guardian, A watchful Protector" that sounds very good to me plus those people who think Ron Paul is actually controlled and evil are just plain crazy they have become so caught up in the negativity of the world that they can no longer see hope in anyone no matter how obvious it may be... Do not give into that stuff you only need to look at his history he not made any mistake never voted to raise taxes, did not vote for the partriot act and has been saying the same thing for over 30 years whats more the media is making out as though he is invisible.. Ron Paul is not controlled..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

Originally posted by Vodo34861

You have nothing to worry about the person simply used this piece from the movie because it was very effective I am sure no one will think of it in a bad way... "A silent Guardian, A watchful Protector" that sounds very good to me plus those people who think Ron Paul is actually controlled and evil are just plain crazy they have become so caught up in the negativity of the world that they can no longer see hope in anyone no matter how obvious it may be... Do not give into that stuff you only need to look at his history he not made any mistake never voted to raise taxes, did not vote for the partriot act and has been saying the same thing for over 30 years whats more the media is making out as though he is invisible.. Ron Paul is not controlled..

Agreed. The only people who will attribute a negative connotation to the "Dark Knight" label are the few ATS'ers who became a bit too obsessed with the (way overly-popular) d4rkn1ght thread from 2006. Let them wander...

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

His views also are not resonating with the rest of America either. He needs to change up his message and get worked up about something other than the Fed. He's behind in the polls just like he was last time he ran and unless he does something different to attract people he's going to end up with another poor showing.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
I thought this video was pretty awesome depicting Ron Paul as the Dark Knight this guy makes some great videos..

Forgive my demise into op'ed morbidity a moment..it's just that video's like these that make me pause and I guess despair a bit.

Yes...he is one heck of a guy huh and Im not sure if people have noticed yet but the reverse psychology being used in media, by taking heads, even by other politicans to ensure his rise to power is sickeningly obvious and quite phenomenal in its affect. It seems everyones becoming convinced or already is thoroughly convinced this guys ' the one' but they dont see that they are coming to that conclusion by being told he ISNT the one by all the people you just love to hate.

I cant help thinking that 'the people' are falling right into the same trap they fell into last time. Considering the unipolar psychology used to ensure the election of Obama and the dire consequences being faced today as a result of that mass brainwash of popularism in general , I cant help feeling skeptical.

A naieve and hopeful part of me doesnt get why people of a nation built of INDIVIDUAL freedom, SELF governance and self RESPONSIBILITY- principles that are enshrined into legal and moral RIGHTS and legal mutual social OBLIGATIONS keep demanding and requiring this type of "LEADER" and I wonder why the people keep abdicating their own power to these types, keep searching for hero's and saviors to rescue them from the problems and issues THESE MEN got them into in the first place! I've read the declarations, the bill of rights etc..they do specifically say DONT trust your leaders..the say specifically that it is that essential MIStrust between people and power that is so important...live and actual liberty saving important..but no one seems to hear that anymore!

I want to like Ron Paul....I want to hope that real change is possible. I really really want to, not just for the US but for the whole worlds sake. I just cant trust or join in the bliss such hopefullness brings though. Thrice bitten thrice shy I guess. Proof as it always presents, will be in the eating of the pie so to speak and I get a star wars type bad feeling that it wont be apples in those pies to come....just more concentrated pasturised artifically coloured and preserved genetically modified lumpy indigestable apple-like sauce.

I guess I am just too jaded..so over hearing time and time again the same rehtoric couched in a different way on a new and prettier face. I know though, that if he IS as good as he seems, then an entire people risk abdicating their own personal responsibility to him evenmore, instead of claiming it for themselves and THAT alone will see ' the b*stards' to a win.
I know if he is everything he says he is then we know he wont be around long anyway as *anyone* taking on the fed reserve disapears too quickly, including presidents.

I know too, that if he isnt..if he is or becomes in the weird spacial action sucking vortex that is the white house, yet another a wolf couched in sheeps clothing ...then the aching mind breaking disapointment of this revelation-to-come at some later date would only ensure that those populations most easily conditioned become even more depressed, more despairing more faithless more cynical and more trustless and so, more easily controllable and manipulatable the next time a potential savior appears.

I came to a conclusion a long while ago that the only thing they have left to plunder IS hope. They've taken abused, cast off and wrecked just about everything else...and one would think that would be enough for them...the billions, the control, the power....but it isnt enough. They need to break the will, break the spirit, break the hearts and minds...break the only thing that can potentially harm them - you owing and preserving your own truth and living by your OWN values.

If you are a voter...I just urge you to think..then think..then think again. By all means go with your own conscience..but please, for the rest of our sakes who will have no say in this yet by proxy will be standing along side you in bearing the effect of the inevitable consequences of US mal-policy, please be sure it IS your own conscience your listening to.

He just may be everything he says he is. I dont know. I just do know already that the more power you have, the less choices you have - as Obama soon found out when he came to power...as Kennedy found out..as..as..as.....ad infinitum. So he might be a godo guy, and might want to do lots of things...but the reality is..he is a politician and the only purpose for the existance of a politician is to get elected and no matter who gets elected, it is always a politician.

Again, sorry for the morbidness...I really hope I am wrong.
Best of luck to you all and your consciences this election.

Ro
edit on 26-8-2011 by Rosha because: typos

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Haha great video!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Part 2 lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yes, funny video, unfortunately I can't support Ron Paul for president. He's a Republican and we as a country desperately need to get away from these two political parties.

Besides, Paul is very very old, and has been in Congress for 30 years, that's a career politician in my book. We need to get rid of all these career politicians and start putting in REAL independent candidates. Not TEA Party Republicans, cause with them, all you get is more Republicans, we need honest to goodness center of the aisle politically independent candidates.

It's the only way to save this country after what both parties have done.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
Yes, funny video, unfortunately I can't support Ron Paul for president. He's a Republican and we as a country desperately need to get away from these two political parties.

Besides, Paul is very very old, and has been in Congress for 30 years, that's a career politician in my book. We need to get rid of all these career politicians and start putting in REAL independent candidates. Not TEA Party Republicans, cause with them, all you get is more Republicans, we need honest to goodness center of the aisle politically independent candidates.

He's running on the Republican ticket because Independent candidates get completely ignored and are insanely expensive to run.

His age is completely irrelevant. Look up his recent challenge to the other candidates. He offered to ride 20 miles in the 100+ degree weather.

He's not a career politician. He's a Statesman. A Doctor with over 4000 babies delivered. Consistent on important issues. His policy is LIBERTY. He pulls from across the party lines which is why he is so popular. On top of that, his candidacy and his principals have revitalized politics as we know it. More people have registered to vote because of HIM than ever before. More people are willing to register Republican to vote in primaries than ever before as well.

When you vote for him, don't vote for party. Vote for principal. VOTE FOR LIBERTY!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

I think we have already established that you know very little if nothing about Ron Paul. Welcome to ATS by the way. I love the "Who is Ron Paul" blimp.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

His views also are not resonating with the rest of America either. He needs to change up his message and get worked up about something other than the Fed. He's behind in the polls just like he was last time he ran and unless he does something different to attract people he's going to end up with another poor showing.

He has a stronger message than you're willing to admit. You say his 'End The Fed' message is unpopular. Funny because Rick Perry is using it a lot.

However, there is another message that is gaining A LOT of traction - End the WARS! Including the failed war on drugs.

Have you seen the latest articles coming out?

Ron Paul can beat Obama - More electable than Bachmann

In New Poll, Ron Paul rates with front-runners Romney and Perry

Yes, Ron Paul Is "Top Tier"

But you and I have spoke many times. I know we can count on your vote, but it would be better if you didn't hit up every thread his name is on and say he doesn't have a chance.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ

Originally posted by kro32

He has a stronger message than you're willing to admit. You say his 'End The Fed' message is unpopular. Funny because Rick Perry is using it a lot.

However, there is another message that is gaining A LOT of traction - End the WARS! Including the failed war on drugs.

Have you seen the latest articles coming out?

Ron Paul can beat Obama - More electable than Bachmann

In New Poll, Ron Paul rates with front-runners Romney and Perry

Yes, Ron Paul Is "Top Tier"

But you and I have spoke many times. I know we can count on your vote, but it would be better if you didn't hit up every thread his name is on and say he doesn't have a chance.

thank you for that video interview it is good to see some in the media still care about the people and real issues thank you!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Looks to me like we have a lot of paid for by the Elect Ron Paul campaign employees on this site. Such a shame.

Sorry, but I cannot see electing a very old very entrenched Republican for President. Not that I want another term for Obama, but I just don't see how replacing a Democrat with a Republican (No matter how much people seem to worship that Republican like some sort of god) is going to help this country.

The two party system has failed us completely as a nation. And I still believe that our only hope is to start electing real independent candidates instead of party line shills.

The TEA Party was co opted by FOX News and the GOP, which was unfortunate, we as a nation deserve a strong 3rd party (if not 4th, 5th, 6th, etc)

Me, I'm not voting for some geriatric pediatrician/entrenched politician, hell they tried that with McCain and that bimbo Palin and now we can't get that idiot to shut up long enough to get her own foot out of her mouth. The last mid term election saw the ousting of Pelosi from the line of presidential succession (thank god) only to be replaced by a man with emotional problems.

And you people think some 30 year career politician is your savior? His time in office alone tells me enough to not vote for this person as President, no matter how sweet the lies come from out his mouth.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

You're clearly not doing your homework on Ron Paul. You think everyone who supports Ron Paul is paid?

Last weekend, we raised $1.8 million in less than 48 hours. This money did not come from corporations or deep pockets of England's finest. This money came from people who are unemployed and struggling. From the forgotten middle-class. From ATS members and people who have to work 16 hour days just to put a small meal on the table. Ron Paul is more than a Statesman. He stands for an idea. Liberty is something we support. No matter what happens to Dr. Paul, he has stirred up a passion to be truly free in American people. No president since JFK has been so deeply opposed to the FED.

When you make statements about the party line, you only show you are as deceived as the rest. Those who support Dr. Paul have done the research and listened to what he's saying. A Savior? No. He isn't. But he represents the deep need for a true revolution in our nation. We aren't supporting a MAN. We're supporting an idea. A principal.

Do some homework on the guy and then come back. He ran as a Libertarian in 88. But running on those tickets don't bring ideas like Liberty enough attention. You can accuse him of being a sellout but in truth, you need to thank him for waking so many people up.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I think I've heard enough about this guy. He may have good ideas, but his supporters are quickly sealing the deal that I would never vote for him even if there were no other candidates running. Also the fact that he is part of the two party system is another turn off. I just can no longer support either party. Democrats are spineless and look too much to control everyone's lives with government, the Republicans are too busy supporting the richest 1% and don't give a damn about the rest of the country.

Then there's the TEA Party, which are just extremists. and that doesn't work for me either.

Sorry, supporting a candidate is one thing, being cult like about it is another and that's what it's sounding like to me. I'm not interested in a Jim Jones scenario for this country.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Cult like? Passionate supporters who want to restore America are not cult like. No revolution would ever take place without people being passionate for the cause. To the point of losing life and limb. Here is what I'm hearing from you.

I have no hope. I support nothing. I would rather people be full of apathy and ignore the message of Liberty.

Well, my response to you is: Why are you posting in this thread? No one made you click on it. If you want to support the death of our nation or the continuance of its tyranny - go elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join