It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage shows 'little green men walking about after UFO crash'...but why does it always ha

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

No little green men on the video.....

just another hoax from Siberians who have nothing else better to do with their time

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The article says the aliens seen around the craft were around 4 foot tall. I cant see how anything over one foot could stand in that craft it doesn't look very deep imo.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Strange, very strange although as I always say if this story and sighting and video were real then it would be all over the news not just a silly newspaper in the UK. It is so easy to fake a alien or UFO sighting nowadays that it is harder to decipher between fact and fiction. I do think that this is a hoax, it just seems to far-fetched and unreal to be true.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Sorry but anything with the name Michael (Mike) Cohen on it, is rubbish.

Although I am open to all possibilities, I am inclined to agree with Chadwickus here... we must deny ignorance and falsehood at every step if we wish to be taken seriously, and Michael Cohen has proven time and time again to be entirely unreliable.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
let me get this straight. a ufo lands in a field in front of you, biological extra terrestrial entities exit the vehicle and inspect the craft, and you spend more time filming a barn.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
camera man doesn't even react to the UFO.

obvious hoax.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
HAh thats pretty cool. I think the first video seemed a little funny since the camera person moved to the right to look at a house... The secound video was more believable. Looked kind of invisible... makes me wonder if they did have invisibility how many are watching us now???

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Mogget

I agree wholeheartedly, there are various issues that I have with this video they are:

1. Why the multicoloured Disney style lights
2. Why the panning around away from the UFO in question
3. Why no audio?

If someone were to witness this and they started recording would they not try and get closer? that way we could see the dimension of the UFO and maybe catch a glimpse of said aliens.

Why is there no reflection of the ship on the water? Didn't even have to go past the first screenshot.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Ignorance is bliss right? Then why try to convince other to follow your beliefs?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
they keep trying to replicate the Fiji mermaid in my opinion
the best hoax of all time now aliens instead of mermaids
i want a swedish mermaid dammit

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
camera man doesn't even react to the UFO.

obvious hoax.

Maybe he saw something more interessting than the 'UFO'... 2011 hot babes calendar on a wall maybe ?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
We do not allow anything from the original source to be used here (Michael Cohen and ANW).Please read about ANW HERE.
ALL threads with this as a source will either be closed and moved to HOAX or trashed.

Closed.
edit on August 27th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join