It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage shows 'little green men walking about after UFO crash'...but why does it always ha

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wo0kiEE

I just saw that/this. Yes, they seem to be the forerunners on UFO stuff.

You won't/don't see that stuff in the USA-much.

Good enough for me. I don't like the US press much anyway.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Something I deem important in this article that has not yet been discussed in this thread:

The short clip was taken two days after mysterious lights illuminated the Siberian night skies above Bayanday, also in Irkutsk.

and also:

Only hours prior to the March 1 event, air-traffic controllers in Yakutks, Siberia, claim to have picked up a UFO on radar traveling at 6000 mph at a height of 65,000ft.

When they tried to speak with the crew of the craft they heard bizarre cat noises being uttered to them.

OP Source

Everyone is trying to debunk the video for various reasons, the worst reason being the behavior of the cameraman. Let's look at the rest of the pieces of this puzzle. What were the strange lights reported in the area in the previous few days? What were the air traffic cotrollers seeing and hearing in the hours leading up to this event?

It is important to analyze all the sides during any investigation and these sides seem to have been largely ignored.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Off topic but I can't resist...

Was this the scene in the air traffic controllers booth?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
without even having to talk about the poor ufo....NOBODY would move the camera like that if it would be real. NOBODY.

believe me

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Check a few post back-on page 2.

You will see where I posted some news links and a video (from around that time/event).

I am not sure this video from the OP is from that time period-in March/April.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I thought ATS was full of smart people, this is just plain simply Stupid.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Check a few post back-on page 2.

You will see where I posted some news links and a video (from around that time/event).

I am not sure this video from the OP is from that time period-in March/April.

Yea i checked those out too. If we can't nail down an estimated time frame for the OP vid, it will become nearly impossible to look at the case in its entirety. Do you have any idea or inkling as to when the vid might have been shot? The information is probably straight in your head moreo than in mine.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This quote from the article says it all for me

"Their find was deemed serious enough for the Kremlin to get involved and a spokesman from the Russian interior ministry confirmed the hoax.

'We found the alien in one of the student's homes,' he said.

'It was lying under his bed and an examination of it revealed it had been made of bread crumbs which were covered in chicken skin.'"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This quote from the article says it all for me

"Their find was deemed serious enough for the Kremlin to get involved and a spokesman from the Russian interior ministry confirmed the hoax.

'We found the alien in one of the student's homes,' he said.

'It was lying under his bed and an examination of it revealed it had been made of bread crumbs which were covered in chicken skin.'"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kreeger

That part of the story was unrelated to the main article. But yes, they were caught. But, look how fast the gov't stepped in and nabbed them. I liked that.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Only hours prior to the March 1 event, air-traffic controllers in Yakutks, Siberia, claim to have picked up a UFO on radar traveling at 6000 mph at a height of 65,000ft.

The best I can tell, this would be the same event time as the OP story. Why out now????

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

The best I can tell, this would be the same event time as the OP story. Why out now????

Ok I thought so, sometimes i get a bit addlebrained and...got it now...The vid is from apporx March 1, the same day as the unexplained radar hits in the contrl tower.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If I was video taping aliens walking around a spaceship, I wouldnt pan over to my house and be like "doop dee doo"....so, yeah, I say hoax

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I do not think the first photo of the "white" ufo is fake... looks like the real thing to me.. No matter how much you blow it up.. it still looks like it is real.

(of course someone had to post the video of the fake alien to derail the thread?)
edit on 26-8-2011 by expat2368 because: (no reason given)

They are both fairly close to the two objects in both pictures, but both are blurred in the same way.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Its strange how the aliens craft designers haven't come up with concept for a straight line of lights. All that technology and out of place lights.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This has got to be a fake.

The real reason aliens have never landed on Earth is because they still have not found any intelligent life forms here...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate

The real reason aliens have never landed on Earth is because they still have not found any intelligent life forms here...

I agree with MC Hammer. Seriously though, why the pan to the house? Either it's a hoax or the camera man has got the worst case of ADD ever

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeterGriffin

Originally posted by Skate

I agree with MC Hammer. Seriously though, why the pan to the house? Either it's a hoax or the camera man has got the worst case of ADD ever

lmao "Oooooo green aliens *pans camera* WOOOAHH OMG MY HOUSE!"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well now, I have an answer to the question posed by the title of the OP, although I have , admittedly little to add to the hollers of "HOAX!!!!!!111" and so on.

The reason this stuff always seems to happen in siberia is actualy an awful lot simpler than one would think. Siberia is a sparsely populated area, where travel conditions are difficult , and where comms can prove difficult. If I was an alien life form thinking " I fancy a butchers at this ere planet, but buggerit, I cant find a remote spot which will allow me to land, have a peek at the wild life, and sod off without anyone being able to get organised and chase me with silly missiles and what not" I would be sorely tempted by such a bleak and remote place.

On the other hand, it could also be said that kids and geeks in sibera, for the aforementioned reasons are more likely to be stuck at home with nothing to do than thier counterparts in other nations. Those guys who made the alien body out of bread crumbs and chicken skin.... man , those guys should have a job in film, because that is a cheap and effective prop they made there. Sure, I hate that they hoaxed , because every hoax makes us look bloody silly (specialy when people refuse to be honest about how crap a video or photo really is), but I appreciate thier skills none the less.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I wanted this to be real....but it just looks so fake to me....like it is photo-shopped or something.

When is someone going to put a real picture on here and not all the fake photos and videos ...that many try to peddle to the rest of us!

Does anyone know if a real picture of a real UFO...is on ATS at all?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join