It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

404`d forum: Really Above Top Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hi there was wondering why the whole "Really Above Top Secret" forum gives a 404 message, has the forum been removed or is there a more nefarious reason?

Maybe some of us are not enlightened enough or do not have the necessary clearance to see the really above top secret

But i was just scrolling through the forums and noticed that one and it gave me the 404 screen of doom.

If the forum doesnt exist or is restricted or whatever why put it on the list of forums, how cruell.

Thats like saying ah in this box is something mindblowingly interesting and amazing but you cant see it

Anyway peace.

I think I just accessed it, I pressed on the alert tag and it brought me to a blank screen. On the top bar was a tiny "w" in green when I clicked on it it took me to way above top secret, detailing the top 50 posters on the site. Is that the forum I was originally trying to acces?

Dont know if this was correct but hey Im satisfied.
edit on 26-8-2011 by demoncleaner because: more information

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

That forum has always been restricted, but I think nowadays the qualification is as low as a couple of hundred posts.Not necessarily much more exciting than the rest of the forums..

edit on 26-8-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You need 200 posts to access but since I've joined ATS I only ever noticed 3 threads in that whole section worth reading so it's really nothing much to worry about.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I thought it was just this terrible wi-fi here at the lake....
So glad you brought this up in a post because I did not even bother to look it up thinking it was the netbook and wi-fi problem!
Thanks man.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hmmmm lots of secret stuff, Super Mod Capes and the like residing in that forum.......

On a serious note, mainly RATS is simply a protected forum that web crawlers and the like cannot access. It used to be a huge outlay in points to access plus but now its pretty easy.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
lots and lots of secrets

new topics

top topics

join