It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

You mean that blip right before Irene didn't really "steer" much at all? How ridiculous, to think that HAARP would cause that, it can't even be aimed!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Don't "THEY" have a hand held Haarp by now?? I mean it has been around for awhile It would seem that there would be handheld ones by now. I would like one so I could make it rain here in Texas.......whew it is hot

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

how do you derive that haarp cannot "steer" a storm,
do you know how the upper atmosphere can be effected by microwave radiation?
do you know the people running the program and what are doing at all times
why is it that you always show up in the "exact" same oposing position?
do you think for yourself or are you "programed" to tow the govenment line?

i have been studying haarp and would like to debate your lack of aceptence,
as i am sure you know very little of what you speek.

would you like to debate the science behind causing harricanes and how to steer and increse their destructive properties.

xploder

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
Don't "THEY" have a hand held Haarp by now?? I mean it has been around for awhile It would seem that there would be handheld ones by now. I would like one so I could make it rain here in Texas.......whew it is hot

Do they have hand held devices for heating the atmosphere? Of course not, who would be able to hold that still for long enough for it to even work! Do they even make sensors sensitive enough to pick up any changes made from a hand held atmospheric heater?

But no, there is no hand held "HAARP weapon", HAARP itself doesn't even work as a weapon.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on Fri Aug 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

How exactly does a stationary antenna array get "aimed" to beam HF waves at a storm, again?

It behaves in different ways when heated, HAARP's purpose is to study just that.

No, but I know about the fantastic lobbying done that allowed HAARP to come into existence, which incidentally is the root of this entire "HAARP" myth.

I just hate to see the same unsubstantiated dribble posted over and over. A little research would show anyone that believing in HAARP as being some kind of weapon are completely unfounded. That one book about HAARP was clever, but it's just a book, not evidence of anything.

would you like to debate the science behind causing harricanes and how to steer and increse their destructive properties.

I would love to see your scientific sources about HAARP as a weapon and "hurricane steering" device.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
at 5:11 am irene was nowhere near that location as depicted in the animation with the "tuning fork"

hoax

edit to add

I'm an idiot, that is not irene

carry on
edit on 26-8-2011 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

A little tongue in cheek.
I am laughing on the inside.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
last thing i knew"terrorists" couldnt control weather what does thattell you right in plain sight.... doesnt mean it would be other governments necisarily
edit on 26-8-2011 by shadowreborn89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

i do not inteed on linking to any sources as i can have this discussion with prettey basic science,
haarp is described as an ionospherical "heater", it can increase the heat in the upper atmosphere and ionise the upper atmosphere so that signals and other electromagnetic frequencies can be "bounced" of the heated upper atmosphere, which allows signals to travel much further than line of sight allows,
now what happens to the energy that heats up the atmosphere and what is also at that altitude?

jet streams can be redirected by natural heat buildups and convection going on in the atmosphere,
these naturally cause small deviations on the strength and direction of the jet streams.

as we both know hot air rises and cold air falls,
so when a "hot" spot is created in the upper atmosphere the "relitivly" colder jet stream is forced to "buldge" away from the heat,
this is the "steering" mecanism,

very simple isnt it?

the build up to a super storm gets alot more complicated ,
phase 1

find a small rotation or eddey in the atmosphere and "stoke it" with the cold air from the jet stream as it "drops" from the ionospherical heater, and direct the cold air flow from the jet stream accross the edge of the eddey,
causing the hotter sea level air to rise in the opposite direction,

bingo rotational differecne in temp and direction,

this is like using a small red blanket to "direct" a stampeed
the small red blanket is tiny compaired to the stampeed but the lead bulls "draw" the rest of the heard towards the red blanket.

a very small amount of heat can redirect a huge section of the jet stream and super charge a storm

no links no proof just common sence

care to discuss?

xploder

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I do remember years ago on the news about being able to make clouds dissapear by planes flying over them and releasing a substance although I think saying we are able to direct a Hurricane maybe going slightly over the top! We might be able to create one or trigger etc but I doubt we can steer it!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

PR haarp (directed energy weapon) zapping @ 8pm on aug 24.

cant be clearer than that. the young lady and all.

that's no hoax.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
any military who does not recognise the power to wage war without detection,
is sadly behind in the new age battle field,
imaging destroying the crops of your enemey?
imagine being able to wage war without your enemy even knowing,

if you doubt how real the military takes this science,
then imagine if your military doesnt have this tech,
they are the ones who are behind

the american military is the most advanced on the planet,
for them to have not resurched this is unthinkable,
for them to have not perfected this is dangerous

the perfect weapond is one that is used and no one knows who or how that something happened,

xploder

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
I follow this lady all the time and she`s pretty clever.
This video of hers, i think, needs a look at.

Here`s another one she posted tonight.
Now, this one`s interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigjohns82
If the government could steer a huricane I think they would steer it out to sea instead of into our country.

Think what if...what if all the governments, mostly their secret sides, are in a power struggle among themselves, what if they have technology and they want to use it...what if one nation hits another with a directed hurricane like what hit New Orleans and that Gov tries to counter it and back it off...fails this time.....so then another hits someone else in a nuke plant and another aims back at THEIR Nuke plant and their allies send in another storm and it goes on knowing they cannot stop the runaway war because it is not even an open war but a secret one unknown to the public of all these nations.

I remember while watching as Katrina was happening the weather man said on the news no hurricane has ever changed directions like this...

Hurricane Katrina was one of the strongest, most deadly, and most costly storms to make landfall in the United States, as of 2007. Almost 2,000 people died as a direct result of the hurricane, and hundreds more were missing for months after the hurricane. In addition to causing substantial damage, Hurricane Katrina also raised questions about American disaster preparedness. Some critics also felt that Hurricane Katrina illustrated many major social issues in the United States, primarily the large gap between African-Americans and whites.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck
To what end?

Why?

Who are ”they”?

For what reason?

Where is my chocolate milk and sandwich?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/929684a55100.gif[/atsimg]
edit on 8/26/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

dont know what spiderman has to do with this.....where is my cookie

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

How exactly does a stationary antenna array get "aimed" to beam HF waves at a storm, again?

It behaves in different ways when heated, HAARP's purpose is to study just that.

No, but I know about the fantastic lobbying done that allowed HAARP to come into existence, which incidentally is the root of this entire "HAARP" myth.

I just hate to see the same unsubstantiated dribble posted over and over. A little research would show anyone that believing in HAARP as being some kind of weapon are completely unfounded. That one book about HAARP was clever, but it's just a book, not evidence of anything.

I would love to see your scientific sources about HAARP as a weapon and "hurricane steering" device.

Please read. I too have done a little research on the subject.........

I believe that it can be aimed.....Here is what I came up with........

Is this how they point(aim) HAARP? Tell me what you think.,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Phage helped me out a little.

I believe that "they" (I love that word) can change the angle of attack a few degrees.........

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I got 5 words for ya...

Plum Island Animal Disease Center.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AstroBuzz
I got 5 words for ya...

Plum Island Animal Disease Center.

I forgot about that place, I've heard (through jesse) there are plenty of diseases

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if they are steering it. If they do have the technology to do it, I'm sure on a storm this size they would be jumping to see what they can make it do.
What a nice reason to be able to see how it would work to evacuate millions of people. This is the perfect practice scenario!!!! This storm will cost more money than imagined, so that there is another reason to steer this girl exactly where they think the most people and property will be effected!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join