It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm on the coast of central Fl, and I have been watching this intently for the last week and up until as late as yesterday morning could not understand how this was NOT going to spank us. The jet stream certainly did not look like it was dipping low enough to push this off the coast and there was no system in the south or in Tx heading our way either to help facilitate this, that I saw.

Yesterday afternoon the weather channel even specifically addressed many inquiries from Fl residents who were close to panic mode and apparently making so many inquiries as to when this northward turn was going to take place. It was way too close for comfort and it sure got close before it did turn.

I still can not believe that it made the maneuver it did though I saw it with my own eyes. After seeing the most recent loop though...wow. I will be watching this, and this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Could someone please explain, preferably in their own words, how a radio transmitter can steer a hurricane?
I see this claim a lot, but nobody ever lays out the science pertaining to how this could be done.

I won't even get into the scale issue (ie- how much power would you need to steer a force that big, were it possible)

With science, of course! Work smart, not hard. This isn't a lever & fulcrum, good sir. This is SCIENCE!!

In 3+1 dimen­sions, this term cou­ples the dual elec­tro­mag­netic ten­sor to an exter­nal four-vector. If we take this four-vector to be fixed, the term is gauge invari­ant but not Lorentz invariant.

To put it simply, small input, big effect.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbyshere2008
reply to post by Tgautier13

i have believed for a long time now that we can control the weather. it would nt be t difficult with the right technology it would explain alot of things and giant storms and earthquakes lately

If it were true that "they" can control the weather as you say............

Why has it not been snowing in all of china for a year!!!

also in Iran ............... Syria ............................ add the enemy of your choice

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
well yea hurricanes lose their speed when they make landfall

so to delay its landfall and keept it gaining momentum as it moves north over the open atlantic

is the likely intent

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

They can't "control" the weather, but they can modify it!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

Although not very well. Not intentionally, anyway. Unintentionally is another matter

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Some interesting reading about the gov and weather modification. I dont know if this has been posted before since weather modification isnt the conspiracy bag I like to stick my head in but I found it interesting nonetheless.

Text of H.R. 2995 [109th]: Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
www.weather.gov...

Here's another 24 hour satellite loop that's interesting.

Why didn't the system that just came thru the NE influence the track or Irene and push it farther east, off the coast.
Or did it try?.
Watch the MIMIC loop again.
Does it seem like Irene was trying to go out to sea and that thing was turned on again to push it back towards the coast at the end of the loop?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I say plug into reality....and read what really causes hurricanes.....

www.weatherquestions.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I don't think the cause of hurricanes was ever in question.
I'm pretty clear on that.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
www.weather.gov...

Here's another 24 hour satellite loop that's interesting.

Why didn't the system that just came thru the NE influence the track or Irene and push it farther east, off the coast.
Or did it try?.
Watch the MIMIC loop again.
Does it seem like Irene was trying to go out to sea and that thing was turned on again to push it back towards the coast at the end of the loop?

absolutely and theres that fishy tell-tale sat blackout again!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Yes! I noticed that too.
Wonder what that was covering up?
edit on 26-8-2011 by Cherryontop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hi....you are right and I apologize...(I should have read all of it first)....I stand corrected!.......and I can't help but think...didn't Telsa speak of weather wars?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hi....you are right and I apologize...(I should have read all of it first)....I stand corrected!.......and I can't help but think...didn't Telsa speak of weather wars?

No problem.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
For those of you who think "bullying" a storm cell is a good idea, on a scientific level, I respectfully disagree. This WILL have a side-affect. To what degree, I havn't the slightest. Its a preasure system up there, I just feel this very well COULD have a big affect in one way or another, even if that affect isnt seen right away.

My gut has told me bad about HAARP and the idea of "controlling the weather" . Just got a bad feeling about it all.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Cherry,

yea definitely a coverup of something, luckily a few radars caught the multiple beams into the eye from PR nevertheless. most of the clips on TV and weather websites have either a freeze or a blackout at that moment when HAARP was deployed though..

www.weather.gov...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
Cherry,

yea definitely a coverup of something, luckily a few radars caught the multiple beams into the eye from PR nevertheless. most of the clips on TV and weather websites have either a freeze or a blackout at that moment when HAARP was deployed though..

www.weather.gov...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

You know what, I clearly remember watching The Weather Channel radar loop on TV and online, again because I am so close to the water in FL and seeing that exactly point. I thought it was a screen glitch. It was very frustrating and right at the time the direction changed from westward, heading directly for FL, to northward.

Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say to that accusation.

The theories get wierdier & wierdier on here.

(and yeah, I know that's not a real word

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I follow this lady all the time and she`s pretty clever.
This video of hers, i think, needs a look at.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I have been thinking this as well. Steering it right into New York. The only good thing is that it will lose strengh as it goes further up the coast into cooler seas.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join