It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
When you click the first link to MIMIC's coverage of Hurricane Irene you can see this "tuning fork" interference on a MASSIVE scale being directed at the eye of Irene.

Hard to see from the animated GIF, but perhaps it cycles once per hour, in which case...

A dark red patch (or streak) suddenly appeared on the image, and it seems to repeatedly flash every hour, moving with the storm. Is this real?
It is not real. As we say in the disclaimer on the main page, the individual images that are used as input into this product sometimes contain bad data in the form of missing scanlines or anamalously high or low values that often stretch in an arc across the image. When these areas are incorporated into the MIMIC product they form artifacts that fade in and out, and appear to move with the storm center. However, they have no physical meaning and hopefully they will not obstruct your interpretation of the imagery.

FAQ

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by goochball
Here is a video of Irene that shows the same "tuning fork". WTF is that lol.

edit on 8/26/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

What direction location would that tuning fork come from?

Any speculators?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
wow! @ :26 to .:30 its so clear, the large beam above and shorter/smaller beam right below 'strumming' into the eye of Irene.

very, very fishy absent a radiometeorogeologisty explan!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlUnleashed

edit on 8/26/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

What direction location would that tuning fork come from?

indeed, that is PUERTO RICO to the SE of hispaniola and irene.

the strumming beam is coming from PR!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

The original gif is a 48 hour cycle of Hurricane Irene. The interference patterns also do not 'flash', they stay relatively strong for several hours before fading out within an hour.

Also, on both the gif for Hurricane Irene and Ophelia it is not solid red. The exterior of the interference pattern is blue, turns yellow before finally becoming a deep red. This to me signifies a concentrated microwave 'signal' of some kind with a clear exterior that is less heated than the middle.
edit on 8/26/2011 by Tgautier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Its is unusual for a Hurricane to be heading all the way towards New York...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Unusual but not uncommon.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
and for all the media to openly know & boldly declare already where exactly a hurricane (which otherwise naturally tends to change course at some point) its heading for with so much certainty, this time around.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
If you ask yourself this question: Who wouldn't want to be able to control the world's most powerfull and largest storms on Earth? So as for the probability to research into weather manipulation, i think there have/are researches going on about weather manipulation of this magnitude.

As for the radar images; These images can show "anomalies" due to interference from other sources radiating directly into the weather radar. happened in the Netherlands once where the weatherman was going on about sunshine and happy days while the radar image showed a huge storm going over the Netherlands. (Later they found out a radar was beaming directly into the weather radar by accident..)

Knowing the above, does makes it interesting that this "anomaly" in the radar images happened on 2 hurricane occasions and changing the hurricane's route on both occasions.

One time can happen, two times is coincidence but three times?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio

Knowing the above, does makes it interesting that this "anomaly" in the radar images happened on 2 hurricane occasions and changing the hurricane's route on both occasions.

One time can happen, two times is coincidence but three times?

smokin gun in my book.

of course TPTB have apologetic team working on explanations when alex jones shows this pr haarp radar clip

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
So again, back to what I was saying.. what if this is all being done by another country with HAARP technology? I think thats going to be my new homework. Try and see if there is any evidence out there of other countries with this technology, and or if its being used..

I don't know much if anything about the base in question here, but what if this base does hole some sort of significance and some other country is trying to sabotage it. Russia?? China??

what if?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Any one notice that the area effected in the ops video is around the same as the new bulge developing, being discussed in the other thread. Could it be connected in some way?

edit on 26-8-2011 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

s806.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Can somebody give a GOOD explination for the multiple beam like appearance that not only occurs in this video but others?

It seems too straight and focused to be natural.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BriGuyTM90

Any one notice that the area effected in the ops video is around the same as the new bulge developing, being discussed in the other thread. Could it be connected in some way?

s806.photobucket.com...¤t=irene.jpg

That doesn't explain the lower right beam on the Irene video.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Reply to post by alfa1

Exactly. Unfortunately that rampant ignorance that permeates the conspiracy world lacks the ability to look into something even a mm deeper than what some ignorant troop parrots on some stupid post.

Such is life, I guess. I do know one thing, pulling off a real conspiracy these days is easy as pie...as no one takes the subject seriously enough to counter a real claim. This thread is 100% proof of the dad state our forum members are in...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Could someone please explain, preferably in their own words, how a radio transmitter can steer a hurricane?
I see this claim a lot, but nobody ever lays out the science pertaining to how this could be done.

I won't even get into the scale issue (ie- how much power would you need to steer a force that big, were it possible)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13

So what are your thoughts, ATS? Have we caught them red-handed here? Or is this just a "simple imaging glitch" being played out through multiple hurricanes during separate occasions?

Guess

But here's a clue: how often have you studied MIMIC imagery over the past few years?

In 1997 US Secretary of Defense William Cohen made the following statement.....

... in which he references a book which in turn presented hypothetical future scenarios. Not quite what those who deliberately misquote him out of context want you to think, is it?

Satellite images of hurricane Ophelia are especially intriguing to say the least.

Only if you've never looked at MIMIC imagery before.

But never lets facts get in the way of impossible fantasies

(I'll see if I can find the Ophelia thread in which all this was explained last time)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I believe that if they have the technology to do this then they should. The world doesn't need more destruction and suffering. There's already too much. We need more people in schools, more infrastructure, more forward thinking, more understanding of the planet and its people. With constant disaster and war and other such things we will find it very hard to do the things we need to do. And it makes people paranoid. So I'm all for them using their technology to control these tempests. Just be careful with it - treat it like a loaded weapon (responsibly).

Is it wrong? No more wrong than going to surgery to have a doctor work on you. Doctors do all sorts of things by the book - what if they're wrong? No more wrong than building a dike to contain flood waters or to build a barrier island. We do things like this all the time.

For people who think this is wrong, just stop back a bet, stop getting involved too deeply. In 100's of years we're going to have the power to do impressive things. You can't stop that from happening. We will be traveling the space between planets. We will eventually have control of parts of our climate and weather. That's just the way it's. We have always tinkered with nature. You can't stop the progress of human knowledge. You can't stop humans from being human. I can't honestly see humans as bad when they tinker. To me it's an expression of our humanity to invent and tweak and experiment and break rules. It will always be this way.
edit on 26-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

(I'll see if I can find the Ophelia thread in which all this was explained last time)

Can't find the original thread in which I posted other examples of the same imagery artifact, only a more recent thread from 2007 in which I mention it ...... but anyway, as already pointed out, the disclaimer on the MIMIC webpage explains what you're seeing.

As for steering a hurricane, what I've always wondered is do those steering it always move the 'cane where meteorologists think it will go, or are all the meteorologists around the world privy to the information on where the 'cane will be steered beforehand? Oh, wait a minute, I know it's not the latter ........ therefore?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I like the idea of controling this monster hurricane, but I dunno, after watching the radar, I
think what you might be seeing is how the radar scans the storm, the lines are simply radar glitches. I have seen them many times with thunderstorms, where the radar shows a line that you can tell is garbled glitches and not part of the storm.

Thats just my thought on the matter, but I will say if this storm suddenly dies or veers off course, I might begin to believe it lol

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join