It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Are Steering Hurrican Irene.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

So far i haven't seen any cops or National guards, i'm close to 2 major bridges Tri-Boro and Queensboro and one minor bridge to Roosevelt island no activity except some traffic. the only bridges that i heard being closed at this time are the George Washington and the Tappan Zee Bridge and the Tappan Zee bridge should be closed considering its on almost on the water, But that may change over night.

But this is shows the roads are being blocked leaving and entering the city cause of Irene.

www.traffic.com... te_Thruway_Tappan_Zee_Brg-1.html?AWOPARTNER=NYROADS

And just heard the New York thruway may be or is shut down all the way to Albany, so who knows you may have something there Mr Honest, this is a first, i've never even heard the thruway being shut down all the way to Albany even in a blizzard.don't remember that happening..

Hell nothing would surprise me any more.

And everyone in NYC knows Bloomberg wants to be King never mind the mayor..
edit on 27-8-2011 by guitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I don't know a lot about weather radar or haarp either but my question is rather a simple one that no one else has asked,if those streaks shown in the video are normal,as many has stated,why don't we see them going all the way up the map?Why are they just showing up the one time?

edit on 27-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by guitarist

So far i haven't seen any cops or National guards, i'm close to 2 major bridges Tri-Boro and Queensboro and one minor bridge to Roosevelt island no activity except some traffic. the only bridges that i heard being closed at this time are the George Washington and the Tappan Zee Bridge and the Tappan Zee bridge should be closed considering its on almost on the water, But that may change over night.

Well, the reason you don’t see any National Guards by bridges is that they are not there to “secure bridges”. They are there to:
1). Conduct door-to door firearms confiscations upon receiving such an order.
2). Make sure people don’t leave FEMA camps (“shelters”).

In other words this is Martial Law. You do need National Guards in such situation.

Or, perhaps, they can be there to secure bridges. But not from “what”, but from “who”. From people, of course. During Katrina people were trying to leave by walking through highways and cops received orders to open fire upon them. And they did open fire. Later the cops went to jail, bit not those who gave them the orders.

Just think about the phrase: “National Guard troops deployed to secure tunnels and bridges around New York City and Long Island”.

Secure from what? Hurricane? By holding bridge by bare hands from falling apart? And tunnels from flooding by stock piling live solders?

Here’s more of the show:

THE LATEST: Gov. Cuomo Doubles National Guard Deployment In NYC

And watch this:
4:56 PM | Obama signs Federal emergency declaration for New York.

“The President today declared an emergency exists in the State of New York and ordered federal aid to supplement state and local response efforts due to the emergency conditions resulting from Hurricane Irene beginning on August 25, 2011, and continuing. The President's action authorizes the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), to coordinate all disaster relief efforts which have the purpose of alleviating the hardship and suffering caused by the emergency on the local population, and to provide appropriate assistance for required emergency measures, authorized under Title V of the Stafford Act, to save lives and to protect property and public health and safety, and to lessen or avert the threat of a catastrophe in the counties of Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, Richmond, Nassau, and Suffolk. Specifically, FEMA is authorized to identify, mobilize, and provide at its discretion, equipment and resources necessary to alleviate the impacts of the emergency. Emergency protective measures, including direct federal assistance, will be provided at 75 percent federal funding. W. Craig Fugate, Administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), Department of Homeland Security, named Philip E. Parr as the Federal Coordinating Officer for federal recovery operations in the affected area.”

That is exactly what I said earlier.

TWILITE22, You wrote:

>>>>I don't know a lot about weather radar or haarp either but my question is rather a simple one that no one else has asked,if those streaks shown in the video are normal,as many has stated,why don't we see them going all the way up the map?Why are they just showing up the one time?

Good point! And this can not be radar either, as some theorized. Because there are hundreds of radars sending waves throughout all the oceans, all the time. Military, weather, NASA etc. But these lines only appear ones every few hours. That’s enough time to adjust course of a hurricane, or its strength. And also they are directed precisely towards hurricane’s eye. Radars send beams all over the area, covering usually 360 degrees.
edit on 27-8-2011 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeSpiral
No ...

Ever since Katrina a storm cannot occur without it being manipulated by TBTB, lol. So funny.

These events happen naturally, folks, and their behavior is erratic because they are massive, chaotic weather systems. I don't necessarily think it is beyond the realm of reason to have weather manipulating technology, but it is a little absurd to think that EVERY big storm is the work on some nefarious group (or the heroes trying to stop it).

I've seen no evidence, at all, that this is not just a large hurricane following a pretty normal trajectory that was predicted by scientists.

Did you even watch the damn video????

How the hell are GIANT beams of energy pushing a MASSIVE hurricane north in any way natural? When has there ever been hurricanes that mother nature decides to push in a different direction with giant beams of energy???

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by White2098

I find it hard to believe that there's so many people prepared to laugh off any mention of HAARP, being involved in weather manipulation...bury head in sand or disinfo agents?

HAARP:

What would this technology be worth to ARCO, the owner of the patents? They could make enormous profits by beaming electrical power from a powerhouse in the gas fields to the consumer without wires.

For a time, HAARP researchers could not prove that this was one of the intended uses for HAARP. In April, 1995, however, Begich found other patents, connected with a "key personnel" list for APTI. Some of these new APTI patents were indeed a wireless system for sending electrical power. Eastlund's patent said the technology can confuse or completely disrupt airplanes' and missiles' sophisticated guidance systems. Further, this ability to spray large areas of Earth with electromagnetic waves of varying frequencies, and to control changes in those waves, makes it possible to knock out communications on land or sea as well as in the air.

The patent said:

"Thus, this invention provides the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the Earth's atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better controlled than heretofore accomplished by the prior art, particularly by detonation of nuclear devices of various yields at various altitudes... "

"...it is possible not only to interfere with third party communications but to take advantage of one or more such beams to carry out a communications network even though the rest of the world's communications are disrupted. Put another way, what is used to disrupt another's communications can be employed by one knowledgeable of this invention as a communication network at the same time."

"... large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction."

"Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device.

... molecular modifications of the atmosphere can take place so that positive environmental effects can be achieved. Besides actually changing the molecular composition of an atmospheric region, a particular molecule or molecules can be chosen for increased presence. For example, ozone, nitrogen, etc., concentrations in the atmosphere could be artificially increased."

Additional:

The geophysicists recognized that adding energy to the environmental soup could have large effects. However, humankind has already added substantial amounts of electromagnetic energy into our environment without understanding what might constitute critical mass. The book by Begich and Manning raises questions:

Have these additions been without effect, or is there a cumulative amount beyond which irreparable damage can be done?

Is HAARP another step in a journey from which we cannot turn back?
Are we about to embark on another energy experiment which unleashes another set of demons from Pandora's box?

As early as 1970, Zbigniew Brzezinski predicted a "more controlled and directed society" would gradually appear, linked to technology. This society would be dominated by an elite group which impresses voters by allegedly superior scientific know-how. Angels Don't Play This HAARP further quotes Brzezinski:

SOURCE

Me, I believe that our governments & especially the military, would have no qualms messing around with this sort technology (and have been for decades). Do you believe that when they started playing with developing the A-Bomb, that they knew its full potential? Hell, some of their testing involved having soldiers within the fall-out radius, so that they could observe the EFFECTS!

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So, because nothing really happened in NYC besides some rain and wind after all that hype, things are getting clearer. Apparently, they (weather manipulators, part of NSA) were little too greedy and over-fed hurricane Irene to become too big in size, but loosing it’s strength. Obviously they are not yet absolute masters in hurricane business. Hoping for great opportunities for implementing Martial Law in huge area, including dense populated NYC, they gave bizarre orders to Bloomberg, Coumo and other puppets to force near 370,000 people only in NYC to FEMA camps (co called “shelters”), shut down all public transportation, and they also brought National Guards “to secure bridges and tunnels”. These are all classical preparations for MARTIAL LAW. But what is most astonishing is that they knew as yearly as Friday that public transportation will not reopen until Monday’s rush hour: “There could be lingering delays and service outages into Monday’s morning rush hour."

Now, look at this bizarre statement by Obama:

Obama praised cooperation between FEMA and state and local agencies during today's teleconference. Via pool reports: "Obviously we are going to have to make sure that on the response and recovery phase we are just as effective and on top of it…It's going to be a long 72 hours and obviously a lot of families are going to be effected. What we heard, the biggest concern I am having right now is the flooding and power. It sounds like that is going to be an enormous strain on a lot of states and that may take days, even longer in some cases, depending on the track of the storm."

So he said he is concerned about power outages. But Bloomberg said that power will be down preemptively shut down:

12:12 PM | MTA shutdown going into effect, ConEd May turn off power to lower Manhattan.
Con Edison is considering shutting off power to the Battery Park area of Manhattan. From The NYP: "If salt water gets on these cables when they are being used the damage is substantial," the Mayor said in Battery Park City. "There’s a lot less damage to cables if salt water gets on them when they don’t carry any current."

9:44 AM | Mayor Bloomberg says be prepared for power outages.
If low-lying areas begin to flood, there's a chance Con-Ed will have to shut down the power grid in parts of the city.

So, 2 days before the hurricane they exactly new when to shut down power, when to close and when to re-open public transportation, how many people will go to “shelters”, and that, Quote: “It's going to be a long 72 hours and obviously a lot of families are going to be effected.”

HOW DID THEY KNOW ALL THAT 2 DAYS BEFORE IF WHEATHER IS SO UNPREDICTIBLE?????

This whole thing was another stinking false flag OPERATION. It was an exercises to put people to FEMA camps (so called “shelters”) and to train people to get along with idea that in any moment of their lives men in uniform will knock they door and they will be taken to where “authorities” want so.

I guess operation went well. You can hardly find a broken tree branch in streets of NYC after this hurricane, but surely enough you can find 370.000 people forcibly put to concentration camps. If anyone doubts that these are concentration camps – prove otherwise. Beds within 4 feet from each other, a blanket per person, dried food, and guards on entrances. When will people wake up?..

edit on 28-8-2011 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Just curious here.

Could 'they" be saving money in federal pay? Savings on payroll maybe.......

I am pretty sure FEMA has money on the books for such an event.......

If not, oh well, just a thought. I do not have time to research it right now.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrHonest
So, 2 days before the hurricane they exactly new when to shut down power, when to close and when to re-open public transportation, how many people will go to “shelters”, and that, Quote: “It's going to be a long 72 hours and obviously a lot of families are going to be effected.”

HOW DID THEY KNOW ALL THAT 2 DAYS BEFORE IF WHEATHER IS SO UNPREDICTIBLE?????

They didn't know exactly when to do all that. They picked times that would encompass the range of uncertainty within the forecast. That uncertainty is significant, but you can still pad your actions around it.

Here's the current forecast for the storm:
www.nhc.noaa.gov...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/525be8748936.gif[/atsimg]

And a description of uncertainty
www.nhc.noaa.gov...

The cone represents the probable track of the center of a tropical cyclone, and is formed by enclosing the area swept out by a set of circles (not shown) along the forecast track (at 12, 24, 36 hours, etc). The size of each circle is set so that two-thirds of historical official forecast errors over a 5-year sample fall within the circle. The circle radii defining the cones in 2011 for the Atlantic and eastern North Pacific basins are given in the table below.

One can also examine historical tracks to determine how often the entire 5-day path of a cyclone remains completely within the area of the cone. This is a different perspective that ignores most timing errors. For example, a storm moving very slowly but in the expected direction would still be within the area of the cone, even though the track forecast error could be very large. Based on forecasts over the previous 5 years, the entire track of the tropical cyclone can be expected to remain within the cone roughly 60-70% of the time..

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Or maybe, as everyone else has been saying all along, based on evidence rather than imagination, your paranoid impossible fantasies are incorrect
But that'd be daft wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1
reply to post by White2098

I find it hard to believe that there's so many people prepared to laugh off any mention of HAARP, being involved in weather manipulation...bury head in sand or disinfo agents?

Some of us aren't sheep

Some of us think for ourselves

Some of us don't believe in magic

Some of us require evidence

You presumably don't

edit on 28-8-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by ignant

I don't know a lot about weather radar or haarp either but my question is rather a simple one that no one else has asked,if those streaks shown in the video are normal,as many has stated,why don't we see them going all the way up the map?Why are they just showing up the one time?

They don''t occur all the time. But they occur frequently enought so that those of us looking at such images on a regular basis just recognise and ignore them.

(the explanation is on the website - and indeed has been posted in this thread as well - that you are unable to read or understand it does not do your credibility much good
)

The real question is why do those who never normally look at these images think they know more about them than those who do so daily?

If you have never seen a human heart, or know naything about the human body, do you tell the doctor about to conduct open heart surgery on your mother what to do? And dispute him?

Why????????

I worry ........

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

They didn't know exactly when to do all that. They picked times that would encompass the range of uncertainty within the forecast. That uncertainty is significant, but you can still pad your actions around it.

That is IF this hurricane was natural. But many factors point towards it being human-made. One of them is this “tuning fork” on videos. This can’t be artifacts or radar transmissions. Another factor is that it was too big to be natural. Another factor is that it was just 5 days apart from a bizarre earthquake that affected unusually big area and being uncommon in that area at all.

So if it was human-made – which I think it was – then the preparedness plan was scripted in advance along with plans for this hurricane forming.

You have to see who needs that, and who will benefit from hat. Well, we know that New World Order plans to exterminate majority of population. We know that from their own endless books, public records, statements. They need a good reason for that – otherwise people will rise. “Natural” disasters are one of the ways of doing that. “Do you want to die from hurricane or go to FEMA camp?” The answer seems obvious for most people. Other reasons of implementing martial law include wars, threat of wars, mass diseases (such as spread of swine flu), staged Second Coming, staged alien invasion, etc.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Classic DISINFO AGENT response! lol

Just IGNORE all evidence of what HAARP has and IS being used for.

They must be paying you well

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Or maybe, as everyone else has been saying all along, based on evidence rather than imagination, your paranoid impossible fantasies are incorrect
But that'd be daft wouldn't it?

One may wonder why people like you go to highly controversial forums like this if you know that there are no conspiracies, government never lies, etc. The answer is that you work for government and your job here is discrediting those who dig up, investigate, and wants to know truth. You are being spotted, and will be ignored here. Go someplace else. Government agents are not welcomed here.

You are traitor of humanity and US constitution and you will be brought to justice. Your bosses will not save you. Beware.

I described agents like this one few posts above.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That is IF this hurricane was natural.

There's never been an unnatural hurricane, so I'm not sure what you're getting at?

But many factors point towards it being human-made. One of them is this “tuning fork” on videos. This can’t be artifacts or radar transmissions. Another factor is that it was too big to be natural. Another factor is that it was just 5 days apart from a bizarre earthquake that affected unusually big area and being uncommon in that area at all.

So it is impossible for those to be artifacts, since you claim they aren't? Even though that contradicts the very website that creates the flawed content?

At what point does a hurricane become too big to be natural? I think maybe you're just watching too much news.

Why even relate an unrelated event?

So if it was human-made – which I think it was – then the preparedness plan was scripted in advance along with plans for this hurricane forming.

Even if we could make a hurricane, we wouldn't be able to control it's path. Currently we can do neither.

You have to see who needs that, and who will benefit from hat. Well, we know that New World Order plans to exterminate majority of population. We know that from their own endless books, public records, statements. They need a good reason for that – otherwise people will rise. “Natural” disasters are one of the ways of doing that. “Do you want to die from hurricane or go to FEMA camp?” The answer seems obvious for most people. Other reasons of implementing martial law include wars, threat of wars, mass diseases (such as spread of swine flu), staged Second Coming, staged alien invasion, etc.

Oh please, FEMA camps have been debunked. Everything you said here has no basis in reality, it reads like a paranoid delusion.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Another factor is that it was too big to be natural.

Too big to be natural? How's that? It was 510 Miles in diameter, which does not even put it in the top ten

Hurricanes happen every year. They are pretty random. This was just another random hurricane, nothing special at all.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Too big to be natural? How's that? It was 510 Miles in diameter, which does not even put it in the top ten

Well, it is Nearly Twice the Size of Typical Hurricane.

The funny thing is that at this chart you may note that biggest ones started to appear in 1988. This is around the time when weather manipulation started (1970-1980).

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

reply to post by adeclerk

Another agent here with classical “debunking” techniques. This one is probably just a student at CIA or MI5 school.

Isn't making such a claim against the rules?

Ladies and gentlemen, here’s classical example of the techniques they tech them in their schools – basically calling everyone mentally ill, crazy, stupid, or “paranoid delusion” like he said. That is the KEY in the technique: INVALIDATION. This is very foundation of the pseudo-science psychiatry which they teach them in their lousy schools. Another example is that he tried to catch me up on calling hurricane unnatural. He knows that I meant by unnatural as being human made. But he uses this as a way to discredit me in other people’s eyes.

That's right, I am invalidating a claim that was founded on nothing. Literally no evidence. There has never been a man made hurricane, there probably never will be. There's also no evidence that HAARP does anything but ionospheric research, and yet you push the party line of the "non-sheeple".

Just think about it: a man, who never suspects any wrongdoing by government or conspiracies, goes to a forum where nothing but conspiracies are discussed - and discredits people? This would never happen. The only reason this happens is that he is paid by government to do it.

Incorrect, notice how you made an assumption about how I feel about ALL conspiracies, based on the posts I make about CERTAIN conspiracies. I think the real conspiracy here is the gov getting people distracted on these garbage theories like "haarp" and "chemtrails" when they should be paying more attention to real injustices that are happening.

Feel free to substantiate any of your "HAARP" and hurricane claims, though. Thus far you haven't provided any evidence.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The funny thing is that at this chart you may note that biggest ones started to appear in 1988. This is around the time when weather manipulation started (1970-1980).

Can you source where "weather modification" started, between 1970-1980? That would be great. It also might help to know that the reason all of the largest diameter hurricanes are recent is because we are increasingly being able to better detect and measure hurricanes. They aren't getting bigger than they were in the past.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join