It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish teen VIOLENTLY ARRESTED AND GAGGED for speaking the TRUTH about Israeli Occupation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That's what he gets for being a snot nosed kid bucking at the police while in another country.

You're not in America anymore kido, you DO NOT have the liberty of trying to act like a bada$$ in front of a camera and get away with it.

Hopefully he learned his lesson.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a Palestinian rocket, retired Israeli official Avner Cohen traces the missile's trajectory back to an "enormous, stupid mistake" made 30 years ago.

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

online.wsj.com...

Hamas is Israel's best ally..IMO..

They do very little real damage with their pissy little rockets and yet give Israel the excuse to continue with MASSIVE retaliation and their "none to sneaky" land grabs..

What would Israel do without Hamas, sign a peace treaty.??

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Where is this recorded??? lamo u should at least learn how Hebrew looks like,and know there is only one country Hebrew is official language....Izrael. As for the boy,he got what he deserved,first of all u dont play monkey with Izraeli police. Second of all he is lucky he wasnt shot...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by John0Doe
reply to post by LargeFries

Where is this recorded??? lamo u should at least learn how Hebrew looks like,and know there is only one country Hebrew is official language....Izrael. As for the boy,he got what he deserved,first of all u dont play monkey with Izraeli police. Second of all he is lucky he wasnt shot...

True, Israel are a law unto themselves and shot anyone who disagree..
The kid was lucky..
Maybe saved by the crew filming and what international pressure would fall on Israel..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
When you travel to another country, you show respect towards it's people and the law. Don't like it, go home! This uninformed and stupid kid deserved what he got and should had been deported, never allowed to return back to Israel.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
@dontreally

I like your AVATAR btw

Does Mossad (or whatever other Israeli Agency you are working for) pay well? Yes I have looked at your post and thread history and your agenda is plain to see. If Israel was so right and holy you wouldn't think they'ld have to recruit disinfo agents lol!

All you jew disinfo agents stand out like a pig not in poo hahahahah, it's the name calling that gives ya away every time!

edit on 26-8-2011 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

dontreally, you really need to get your facts straight. There is a multitude of History books and documentation that shows in its early days Israel encouraged Hamas. It did this in order to enact strategic damage on Fatah. You can deny it all you want but it isn't debatable. It is a fact.

Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.

Israel "aided Hamas directly -- the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization)," said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies.

Israel's support for Hamas "was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative," said a former senior CIA official.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Yes it is true that Hamas evolved from the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, never the less Israel provided both encouragment and aid to help it counterbalance Fatah.
edit on 26-8-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is a very brave man. I hope he does not end up like a Rachel Corrie, and I hope people wake up and realize that the brutality will be handed out even to a Jew. Where's the ADL when you need them?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Why do you do this??

Why are you so relentless in your demonization of Israel?

Islamic philosophy is what fuels Hamas. Do you agree or disagree?

Muslim Brotherhood - the organization designed to end the imperialistic activities of the west in Muslim countries, created Hamas, to both assist Fatah in its fight against the "zionist enemy" (this is how they regard Israel. Now tell me, how can Israel survive when the 'zionist' entity, is an Israel of ANY size, in "palestine". By definition, Zionism is a Jewish government in Israel. To fight zionism, is to fight the Jewish presence in Palestine. of ANY SIZE. Please, do not forget this key motif, because it is the only one that matters. ANY NEGOTIATION, with Hamas, or Fatah, is like playing a game of russian roulette with yourself. Youre eventually going to lose) and to serve as the "bad cop", which is a common psychological strategem. The bad cop is so bad that you end up negotiating and seeking to propitiate the good cop, who is in truth colluding with he bad cop.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
another fine example of israel doing what it wants when it wants ...

bring it on pro zionists members

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Poor boy, it won't be long until he is murdered by an extremist Jew in the name of God.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mexicanatheist

Your confusing Jew with Muslim.

Extremist Jews are as rare as Panda Bears in Nature.

Whereas Muslim terrorists, theyre a dime a dozen. The world over they are known.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by alfa1

It was one voice and he didn't even use a loudhailer..

How much disruption could he cause and doesn't he have a right to express his view??

As far as the Gestapo is concerned, your views and thoughts are meaningless.

And if you continue to inflict them against the common good? So much the better, for you make yourself a target and give the enemy a reason to destroy you.

Stay strong and fight.

Originally posted by geraldcole
That's what he gets for being a snot nosed kid bucking at the police while in another country.

You're not in America anymore kido, you DO NOT have the liberty of trying to act like a bada$$ in front of a camera and get away with it.

Hopefully he learned his lesson.

Hopefully you will learn yours as well.

Can't wait to laugh as you see the truth.
edit on 8/26/2011 by DieBravely because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

This has been posted before on ATS before. The guy is in Israel

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
do you folks think we have freedom of speech here in north america. I dare anyone of you to go to one of obama's open forums and criticize his policies, you will see how quick his ss guard snatches you the way they got that kid

(funny how secret service = ss guard)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Brave lad. Great to see an Israeli speak out in public.

In Israeli you are free as long as you support the persecution of the Palestinians.

That country needs a Russian/Chinise 'inspired' and supported revolution.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by backinblack

Why do you do this??

Islamic philosophy is what fuels Hamas. Do you agree or disagree?

Muslim Brotherhood - the organization designed to end the imperialistic activities of the west in Muslim countries, created Hamas, to both assist Fatah in its fight against the "zionist enemy" (this is how they regard Israel. Now tell me, how can Israel survive when the 'zionist' entity, is an Israel of ANY size, in "palestine". By definition, Zionism is a Jewish government in Israel. To fight zionism, is to fight the Jewish presence in Palestine. of ANY SIZE. Please, do not forget this key motif, because it is the only one that matters. ANY NEGOTIATION, with Hamas, or Fatah, is like playing a game of russian roulette with yourself. Youre eventually going to lose) and to serve as the "bad cop", which is a common psychological strategem. The bad cop is so bad that you end up negotiating and seeking to propitiate the good cop, who is in truth colluding with he bad cop.

What fuels Hamas is Israel stealing their land and killing their women and children. And not all Jews are Zionist. Zionism is a extremist right wing political faction because there are Christian as well as Jewish Zionist.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
]

The kid is clearly american and has no idea what he's getting into. Deserves to have his nose bloodied and get shoved into a police car. Lord knows far worse could have happened to this frat boy had he fallen into different hands. In the end, he probably got returned to his embassy instead of getting his head cut off.

I agree in part with this statement. Most Americans have no idea what real racial hatred is like outside of the US. He could have very well ended up dead by walking into the wrong neighborhood with some of his new "friends."

What struck me about the video was the extent they went to to make an obvious example out of the kid for the crowd and cameras. It was scripted. With their training, he could have been quiety wrapped up and placed in a vehicle completely out of view of any cameras.

Instead, they hog tied him and actually lifted up his head for the "close up." then they let him out of the patrol
Car so the cameras could get more shots of his face. Gimme a break, anyone of those officers could have restrained him with a one handed submission hold.

What I am not certain about is why. Was he supposed to be made an example for
Other protestors? Sometimes I feel like those in charge of Israel are trying to set the conditions for the prophecies of the torrah. They want the people of the world to send their armies to surround Israel. They believe God shall smite the infidels and Gentiles and their messiah shall come.

Hey, it may be far out but this is ats. Does anybody see what I mean by the unnecessary violence and spectacle?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Why do you do this??

Pretty sad that you believe that when all I do is state the FACTS...

Therefore it is "YOUR OPINION" that Israel demonizes itself..
They need NO help from me or any other person.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333

The kid is clearly american and has no idea what he's getting into. Deserves to have his nose bloodied and get shoved into a police car. Lord knows far worse could have happened to this frat boy had he fallen into different hands. In the end, he probably got returned to his embassy instead of getting his head cut off.

Exactly.

I felt like he was going down from the start.
Sounding very shrill. No offense but if the protest is going to be shrill, we need 6-10 people shrilling together. What good is the whine going to do in this serious occupation that's going into serious fire loops these next few months.

I hope Netanhayu does not carry out his plans and that protest is allowed until things change.

I'm going over there with a much deeper voice, mind you.

edit on 28-8-2011 by ergastulum because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2011 by ergastulum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join