It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Access UFOs on the Record ( Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Here it is , Secret Access UFOs on the Record .

Enjoy

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Here it is , Secret Access UFOs on the Record .
Enjoy

Thanks for posting this gortex,

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
IMO, the best part of this entire series was at 8:45 in video #3. When I watched it on TV earlier, I couldn't believe it. That's pretty damning evidence there that the 8:30 PM event really happened and that the air force did lie about it. It's almost certain that the 10 PM event really were flares, as the military claimed, but they were used as a diversion/cover story for what happened earlier.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
yes it's out now on many torrent sites, for example

tehparadox.com...

History.Channel.Secret.Access.UFOs.on.the.Record.H DTV.XviD-FQM
August 26, 2011 5:15 am

Tv Show Info :
Name : History Channel
Title : Secret Access UFOs on the Record
Airtime : Monday at 08:00 pm
Runtime : 60 Mins
Release Info :
Name : History.Channel.Secret.Access.UFOs.on.the.Record.H DTV.XviD-FQM
Size : 700 MB
Genre : Drama / Family / Romance/Dating / Teens
Tags : XviD HDTV

From the prehistoric drawings through the Roswell incident reports of strange and unexplainable sightings in the skies have become part of an unofficial historic record.

With the proliferation of video and photo technology in the modern era, reports of these events--along with visual evidence--have only increased. 95% of UFO sightings are false, resulting either from misidentification or deliberate hoaxes. But the other 5% cannot be dismissed. Based on the newly published book "UFO's: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record," this two-hour special explores sightings that are supported by numerous creditable sources, from Air Force and commercial pilots, FAA officials, investigators military Generals and NASA officials as well as hard data: photos, film, radar and audio recordings. This evidence presents a startling look at the very real possibility of alien visitation

edit on 26-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This was probably the best UFO documentary I had ever seen. It featured two of the most trustworthy investigators in Ufology and the biggest cases. I think it has a chance of getting lots of attention.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Sounds good, wish i could see it.
Will watch it later.
Cheers.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Thanks for this. If you hadn't posted these I probably would have forgotten about it.

I hope it changes a few minds.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well I've just finished watching it and have to say I was impressed , well presented information and a proper look at the phenomenon , a major plus for me was that they didn't wheel out all the usual suspects ....you know who .
I was particularly impressed by some of the Belgium UFO testimony which was new to me , but I was surprised they didn't mention the French Cometa report .
All in all a good watch .

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I just watched it and it was very good.

It handled some of the classic cases, rendlesham, phoenix lights, belgian wave etc....but a very good representation. Thumbs up!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Thank, gortex, for posting. Well, they seemed to have upped the quality this time, although I was surprised to see their bit about the Belgian photo,since a guy named Samuel Patrick Ledoux a few weeks ago claimed he had hoaxed it with a painted plastic foam model.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

i think this is possibly THEE or one of THEE best documentarys on ufos i have ever watched - and ive seen well over a 100 - the evidence is undeniable. the phenomenon is true & without a doubt is happening right under our noses.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
thanks for posting this

new topics

top topics

join