It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we are all one wave of thought and why they want to keep us separated....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
ive gone from a man of science, degrees to boot, to a man of philosophy, to a man of spirituality....i now see that human thought is limitless, like a powerful wave flowing down, it is infinite in what it can do and create, but the rulers(whoever they are) of the physical world know that if they can set up structures that move and control the flow of this infinite flow they can move it into certain corners and control the endpoint, they can separate us and make us feel like we are but a drop of water......for what can a droplet do against this structure? we must realize we are not just a droplet, we are being kept from unity, because if we all at once decided something that would be it, IM NOT SAYING WE SHOULD SO DONT COME AFTER ME....but if we all decided to not pay taxes anymore, they could not do anything because it is a unified decision, one or two or hundreds of drops can be dealt with, but NOT the wave.......i think of a wave because through years of scientific study(mostly neuroscience and physics), psychology and philosophy, i believe and can write a paper about how we are truly all one thing experiencing a unique data set of reality.....what difference is there between a christian and a muslim....nothing, but the ideas in their minds polarize them and make them repel each........for years ive tried to understand human existence through the physical world, but how much of it is real, it sends you twisting in so many directions, the only thing we can know is ourselves, "know thyself" right? there is a reason we are conscious, there is a reason we have a body that is limited by death, but also empowered because it can affect physical change on reality, and there is a reason we have an overwhelming desire to procreate, it allows us to explore the universe faster(of course i know genetics, this doesnt go against any concepts), if you could make workers would they be more efficient than us? constantly learning and adapting to new data, talking to each other to create feedback, and creating more and more of us........we surely are working for something but for whom or what?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by subjectivelife

I agree but YOU are that ruler.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i dont mean anything in a conspiracy way either, im just saying we've been around a while, ruling class people and the elite must have realize that to build a society this must be done......

oh and i wanted to comment on this unification everyone believes is coming, i get a mystical sense from a lot of you, why must it be some mystical destiny , what if the unified feeling we are getting is just because we are all experiencing similar states of awareness, because we live in an interconnected world, because of the internet, media...could a guy in the 1500's achieve this state of awareness? we feel the earth because we are all over it and transmitting data to each other from all corners, this is the unification......

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

i quit paying taxes 5 years ago.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

It's a game. A game you are playing. 'They', 'then', 'when' and 'there', are all pieces of the game of life, none are real, they are illusionary. 'They' can not do anything if you realize that there is oneness. It is all you.

Nothing happens outside of awareness, your awareness. If you believe in 'other', you will believe any 'thing'.
'Things' are not real, only experience is.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Nice post, I think you will find this website interesting.

I'll be glad when all this is over and we can share a common sense through our subconsciousness without needing any technological revolution to achieve it., I see it as spiritual evolution on a shared frequency.

GM

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by subjectivelife
ive gone from a man of science, degrees to boot, to a man of philosophy, to a man of spirituality....

I have gone from a man of spirituality to a man of philosophy to a man of science to a man of philosophical-science to a man of spiritual science.

i now see that human thought is limitless, like a powerful wave flowing down, it is infinite in what it can do and create

I now see that human thought is a product of our beingness and the beingness of everything that exists. All matter is energy that can never be created or destroyed and that energy is intelligent energy. Intelligent energy literally translated means "the capacity to do intelligent work". And energy does just that. Energy organizes itself into an ever-increasing complexity of forms to further carry out its purpose more efficiently and effectively which is always the same purpose and that purpose is intelligent work which includes but is not necessarily limited to; teaching, learning, working, and observing. This is the nature of reality and the universe.

but the rulers(whoever they are) of the physical world know that if they can set up structures that move and control the flow of this infinite flow they can move it into certain corners and control the endpoint, they can separate us and make us feel like we are but a drop of water......for what can a droplet do against this structure? we must realize we are not just a droplet, we are being kept from unity, because if we all at once decided something that would be it, IM NOT SAYING WE SHOULD SO DONT COME AFTER ME....but if we all decided to not pay taxes anymore, they could not do anything because it is a unified decision, one or two or hundreds of drops can be dealt with, but NOT the wave

Excellent analogy. This is the exterior appearance of the current state of affairs. But everything that happens must be understood to be a catalyst for learning. So once the lesson has been learned, the need for the catalyst will have served its purpose and will diminish. The ultimate lesson is joy. A sub-lesson at this time I expect would be the emlimination for the imbalanced desire for unnecessary material goods and acquisition of wealth for power.

i think of a wave because through years of scientific study(mostly neuroscience and physics), psychology and philosophy, i believe and can write a paper about how we are truly all one thing experiencing a unique data set of reality.....what difference is there between a christian and a muslim....nothing, but the ideas in their minds polarize them and make them repel each

Exactly. Perception will affect your reality. This is due to the nature of the brain as being a receiver of information. When learning stops, and 'what is' is presumed to be known, the direction that the learning was previously heading will come to a halt until it is accepted that 'what is' is not known. So your beliefs will shape your perception.

for years ive tried to understand human existence through the physical world, but how much of it is real, it sends you twisting in so many directions, the only thing we can know is ourselves, "know thyself" right?

People understand that reality isn't real. This is because people are accpeting false beliefs and acting accordingly. When false beliefs are accepted, it stops the flow of truth. All you see at that point is based on your beliefs, so you will never perceive the objective nature of the universe accurately and thus will perceive unreality.

there is a reason we are conscious, there is a reason we have a body that is limited by death, but also empowered because it can affect physical change on reality, and there is a reason we have an overwhelming desire to procreate, it allows us to explore the universe faster(of course i know genetics, this doesnt go against any concepts)

Exactly. It seems you already understand intelligent energy very well.

if you could make workers would they be more efficient than us? constantly learning and adapting to new data, talking to each other to create feedback, and creating more and more of us........we surely are working for something but for whom or what?

The workers may be able to be more efficient than us, but not as effective and not as practical... i don't think. Until we have an understanding of intelligent energy, any artificial intelligence would not be as adaptive as a human and would therefore not be able to adapt to any increase in informational context. That means you would constantly have to re-program them in order to keep them up to date with what is known. Just like how windows comes out with a new operating system every once in a while. Intelligent energy is progressive. Any computer program can only operate on a limited amount of information.

However, I don't think it is outside the realm of possibility to be able to understand the adaptational mechanism that allows intelligent energy to learn independently from exterior mechanical input.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I was watching Tv last night, I found it funny that, the guy said " Nothing last forever ", what he should of said is " No Thing last forever ". I myself would say " The nothing will last forever " Ha, ha, ha , ha , ha ha ha ha ha.
I would not be concerned with this one thing now, this is why we are in the veil of ingnorance right now, you see if we understood everything right now, this whole thing would just not work. The faze we are in now we are not one, we are individuals.
The all knowing One.

Is it not amazing, we were made and we can look upon Creation, a bug can not do this. But really Creation is not so amazing, only by perspective.

They the smart ones wonder if there is life on other planets, this is stupid the first intellegent life that occurred in Universe occurred in many places, along about the same time. so you could petty much say no one was first.

Time last forever ( kinda ) Time = everything, give enough time everything is possible and will happen sooner or later, everything has already happened, it would spoil all the fun if you knew this.

Hawking said the Univese spontaniously happened, the laws of physics say if there is a positive universe there is a negative Univese that popped into existance the same time the postive univese did, simple as that. Hawking say's no God.
Ok the laws of Physics, says for evey postive there is the negative, so the postive Universe and the negative Universe ( dark matter, energy ) popped into the nothing, Ok where is the negative oppisite Nothing it popped into? Law of Physics right
edit on 26-8-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

top topics

join