It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long does it take to open at least 1 chakra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I tried meditating and i don't feel any different apart from being more relaxed but that usually doesn't last long so how long does it usually take to complete the meditations

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

It is something that you improve at. If you are waiting for something to happen then you are doing it wrong. Just focus on your breath and watch everything go by - thoughts the lot.

Chakra's will balance out and after time you can recognise blockages and see the energy break through. You don't have to do anything about it.

It helps to be amongst more experienced mediators when you start.

Just focus on your breath. Anchor it to your chest by putting your concentration on that spot. As your concentration improves you can open up a deep space behind your breath.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
About as long as it takes to open the gates to the Lake of Fire!

Choose Christ!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Prayer is a form of meditation

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
I tried meditating and i don't feel any different apart from being more relaxed but that usually doesn't last long so how long does it usually take to complete the meditations

three more times!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by Molimo

It is something that you improve at. If you are waiting for something to happen then you are doing it wrong. Just focus on your breath and watch everything go by - thoughts the lot.

Chakra's will balance out and after time you can recognise blockages and see the energy break through. You don't have to do anything about it.

It helps to be amongst more experienced mediators when you start.

Just focus on your breath. Anchor it to your chest by putting your concentration on that spot. As your concentration improves you can open up a deep space behind your breath.

Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
reply to post by Partygirl

Prayer is a form of meditation

...and indeed, opening the heart chakra is the only way to experience the love felt by christians, to Christ.
Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
if you can feel the energy from the blood pumping through out your body, than you can open any chakra point instantly. all you have to do is focus the energy directly on that point.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

One can go through a spiritual rebirth in a week or it could
not happen in a lifetime of effort.
This is not the same as opening a chakra.
Having a fully opened 4th heart chakra is a very
rare thing. Having an opened 5th chakra is extremely
rare.
It just seems to happen to rare individuals and I
do not believe it can be accomplished by effort.

Further info:The Knee of Listening WWW.beezone.com...

edit on 26-8-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join