It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belated Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey everybody, been posting on ATS for roughly about 4 months now and I've been lurking since around 2002 and just love this site. I'm mostly spending my time around the Sci/Tech, Space Exploration, Campaign 2004, ASTNN.com and the Mud Pit(Although I like lurking in the Mud Pit more than posting).

I guess I should talk a bit about my background now. Well here goes. I was born in Toronto and lived in various rental units around the city until I was old enough to travel with my mom. When I was around 2 or 3 years old Me and My mother joined my Dad in Saudi Arabia where he was working payroll for the Saudi Gov't. We didn't stay that long because they had this weird law saying children between the ages of 4-18 aren't allowed to live in the country. Weird eh? Oh yeah been alot of other places when I was younger as well I'll try to remember them all. France, UK, Germany, Amsterdam, Cypris, Greece, Egypt, Florida, New York, and last but certainly not least Cali. I guess my favorite place out of all of them would have to be Amsterdam
Allthough I was much too young to remember I wanna go back!

BTW Has anybody seen that show Kevin Spencer thats in my Siggy and Avatar? It's fricken hilarious and anyone in Canada can see it on Sunday nights on the Comedy Network at 10:30 PM. It's alot like southpark but the animation is even more crude(as is the language
) Not sure wether its shown in the USA or not though.

Have a good one!

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hello sardion,

guess you wont need help lol
looks like your doing fine

cya round se7en

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hey Sardion!

We had some good exchanges on these boards and I look forward to more.

Welcome to ATS.

Edit: PS whereabouts in Canada?

[edit on 8/21/2004 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Glad you like it here. Enjoy your stay!

top topics

join