It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East coast earthquake and hurricane Irene.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I was thinking about last week when Irene was just about to make landfall in near Puerto Rico, how its projected path was going to carry it through Florida. Then they had the east coast earthquake and now it is projected to make land on the more towards the mid atlantic seaboard. Is it possible that there was a test to intentionally change the course of a hurricane by just giving the ground a good shake wherever you want it to go?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I really do not have an answer for myself on this one yet. I just woke up from a nap, and it suddenly came to me, what do you guys think
?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Earthquake then hurricane? That's pretty intense, but an interesting idea nonetheless.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
From my limited knowledge of meteorology and physics I am at a loss for ways in which you could cause or manipulate either event, let alone cause one to manipulate another. It just doesn't make much sense to me. I would say it's hurricane season and my home state got hit with a long overdue 4.6+ earthquake this week. 4.6+ being the size of a "large" quake we expect to have every century or so.

This hurricane is a long way yet from the eastern seaboard of the mid-Atlantic. Here's to hoping the cooler water helps weaken the storm and it takes a more eastward course.

Fortifying our position here in Richmond, that's for sure.
edit on 26-8-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by loneranger26

...Is it possible that there was a test to intentionally change the course of a hurricane by just giving the ground a good shake wherever you want it to go?

How does the shaking of the ground have an effect on a hurricane?
Serious question...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Looks like something is trying to steer this thing...

HAARP, or radar glitch?

you be the judge...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I have no clue. be you never know

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
lets just say that more flooding is exactly what the new madrid fault needs not

ever seen a pressure cooker?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by loneranger26

I haven't seen this on ATS yet. I take both these guys with a grain of salt but I find the explanation of the earthquake they provide interesting. Air molecules expanding caused the destruction of an underground base and this was the cause for the earthquake www.divinecosmos.com...

new topics

top topics

join