It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am bored and do not have 200 posts yet. Help me chit CHAT...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I guess it is more chit than chat because I cannot use that function yet! 200 freaking posts! Anyways....

Since I cannot chat on ATS yet (200 post limit) lets chat here! I would like to talk about anything. Give me a subject and I will respond. I may also give you a star because I am just that bored...errr generous.

Lets start with IDK.....Science? Religion? Love? ATS? TV? 911? Obama? Ron Paul? Anything? Take your pick, shoot a reply and I will be here waiting......with star power

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I just heard of eric pepin. have you seen any of his videos on yube?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
what do you think about "The Best Page In The Universe"?

This page is about me and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong.

not my site by the way, just chitting so I can chat as well!

ETA the link haha

The Best Page In The Universe
edit on 26-8-2011 by lurker007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Your boredom is making me bored and it's about that time. . . sorry I can't stay to chit some more

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Sadly no, can you provide a link that you feel is worth watching?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lurker007
what do you think about "The Best Page In The Universe"?

This page is about me and why everything I like is great. If you disagree with anything you find on this page, you are wrong.

not my site by the way, just chitting so I can chat as well!

ETA the link haha

The Best Page In The Universe
edit on 26-8-2011 by lurker007 because: (no reason given)

I think it is a great way to waste time I guess. it is also funny because that same view is seen by so many posters on ATS!

Really though it is very polar and negative. It isn't really something I would want to see everyday. Kind of like this site but worse in a way. It is a spoof site. It is funny to show people for their reactions, but not really fun to interact with......shock humor and outrageous crap...

Anywho do you have any favorites on maddox? I didn't see anything worth mentioning....
edit on 26-8-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Yes this peeked my interest as I am unable to go to bed as well joy haha

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSep
Yes this peeked my interest as I am unable to go to bed as well joy haha

Yes peaking interest is good, but do you have anything you want to talk about?

I am avoiding bed like the plague and need some chat people.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

Don't talk about love, stay away from it, it will make your mind a living hell! Lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by adraves

Don't talk about love, stay away from it, it will make your mind a living hell! Lol

Oh yes it will (yes we can!) lol. But yeah it is a hard topic to talk about, but that just makes it more interesting to read.

Want to share?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm also well under the 200 mark.
So if you need help chatting the night away I'll be glad to help out a little.
Hell, I don't even know if other people are still awake lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
You could always play priest 3d online since the adverts on ats never end. Actually i dont think ive ever clicked on one, have you?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I can honestly say I've never clicked on an online ad ever.
I just don't have that much trust for anything on the internet... lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well if your bored, you can always do sudoku online..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

Sleep Over!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eshel
I'm also well under the 200 mark.
So if you need help chatting the night away I'll be glad to help out a little.
Hell, I don't even know if other people are still awake lol

Why not chat then I also just started a trolling thread...why not?

Anything you want to talk about?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gravity215
You could always play priest 3d online since the adverts on ats never end. Actually i dont think ive ever clicked on one, have you?

Ad block plus for firefox is a good thing...look into it. ATS had issues with it for a bit (AKA you are using a block please stop it message), but now they are quiet. No, I have never clicked or used an ad and i have been using the net for about 15 years

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
Well if your bored, you can always do sudoku online..

I love sudoku! BUT! I am looking for a chat, and am bored, it is a vicious cycle really. Anyways good suggestion dis-info agent

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by adraves

I'd like to create a thread about the possible newly found black hole, that has been recently been discovered to devour a star; (I too am a fairly new member with under 200 posts)

www.nasa.gov...

A lot of people tend not to believe in such things, I personally do (although I am not a scientist) and would be interested to hear some peoples opinions.

Note: I am not a scientist like many other ATS members, please remember to use Layman's terms if you are a scientist
Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo
reply to post by adraves

I'd like to create a thread about the possible newly found black hole, that has been recently been discovered to devour a star; (I too am a fairly new member with under 200 posts)

www.nasa.gov...

A lot of people tend not to believe in such things, I personally do (although I am not a scientist) and would be interested to hear some peoples opinions.

Note: I am not a scientist like many other ATS members, please remember to use Layman's terms if you are a scientist
Thanks

I do not see why people would not believe in such a thing. The center of our galaxy, and really most galaxies are black holes. As for a black holes devouring a star, there are a lot of examples. If you want to make a post on it just do it. You can create threads from the get-go here, just not chat etc.

Make a thread, and make it fun.

The x-ray emissions/emission jets from black holes usually form around black holes near a stat/stars. Research it more and make a topic. It has been in the news....bring it here as well in your own thread....they are fun to start.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join