It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic and Illuminati symbols

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads.

edit on 9/27/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think that it is better if I add this,

Freemasons

are master of diss-information . They always make you get mixed up with different ways of spreading lied and truth mixed up.

Lies in layers after other layers of lies.
edit on 27/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yeah Leo Taxil did a real dis-info number on them Masons....He first states it as a joke and then people get hooked into believing then he say's it was made up...Classic! Great Job. It takes a con to con a con...lol

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
They always make you get mixed up with different ways of spreading lied and truth mixed up.

So what are the 'lied and truth mixed up'?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
I think that it is better if I add this,

Freemasons

are master of diss-information . They always make you get mixed up with different ways of spreading lied and truth mixed up.

Lies in layers after other layers of lies.
edit on 27/9/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

My first post in this thread is fact, and I am a Mason.

Show me where I have lied.

You will never learn the truth of Masonry from tell all books or anti-mason sites.

There is only one way to learn the truth, that is to become one.
To experience it, to live it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Some of these are false

The square represents the male impregnating the female, which is represented by the square. The G stands for "the big architect".

like that one.

This one makes no sense, why would anything happen to the lawn?

Pentagon burning but facade virtually intact. Also notice (again) the impeccable condition of the lawn...

edit on 27-9-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

edit on Thu Sep 29 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
US Presidents That where also Freemasons

George Washington
James Monroe
Andrew Jackson
James Polk
James Buchanan
Andrew Johnson
James Garfield
William McKinley
Theodore Roosevelt
Howard Taft
Warren Harding
Franklin Roosevelt
Harry Truman
Gerald Ford

LOL

You missed a whole bunch!

And I can prove that the last FIVE presidents are all freemasons. Photographs of them giving Masonic handshakes or flashing Illuminati-Masonic hand signals.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrassyKnoll

LOL

You missed a whole bunch!

And I can prove that the last FIVE presidents are all freemasons. Photographs of them giving Masonic handshakes or flashing Illuminati-Masonic hand signals.

Let us see these last five, with the Lodges they are members of and the dates they where raised, that should not be to hard to do.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Most US presidents have been high ranking Freemasons

Reagan - Freemason
Bush Sr. - Freemason
Clinton - Freemason
Bush Jr. - Freemason
Obama - Freemason

All of these presidents have run America into the ground with their parasitic Freemasonry.

It's just a matter of time until Freemasons destroy us with their suit and tie mafia.

Freemasonry = Garbage

Freemasons = Sub-Humans

Let us see your proof, show us there lodge numbers and the dates when then joined, I see nothing here but silly conjecture.
You have no facts, internet rumor.

Please do your best I always look forward to learning something new.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Could you provide proof? Examples?

The first lesson in Freemasonry is one of truth. Integrity and fidelity is something I hold near and dear to my heart.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Ronald Reagan giving masonic handshake:

www.moralityinmedia.org...

Bill Clinton flashing Satanic Baphomet sign:

www.infiniteunknown.net...

Barack Obama masonic hanshake:

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Bush Sr. is very photo shy with his masonry...when I find a pic i'll post it.

At least google is good for something.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
George Bush Jr giving masonic hanshake to PM Gordon Brown:

2.bp.blogspot.com...

This is one of the most bizarre masonic hanshakes i've seen yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GrassyKnoll

sorry it's not.

But please, post the name and number of his Lodge, and the date when he became a Master Mason.
That will be all the proof you need, and I will be able to say I learned something new today.

[ETA]
I missed one of your posts, but as I say above, give us the names of the lodges and numbers, please.
That's all you have to do.
edit on 27/9/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

And "tell all" books are usually what the author wants to tell you or wants you to read.

reply to post by GrassyKnoll

Only 14 US Presidents have been Masons with the last being Gerald Ford.

Reagan was given an honorary membership in the Shriners and Scottish Rite. Neither of these bodies can confer the first 3 degrees. His honorary membership doesn't give him the ability to sit in meetings or have a vote.

Neither of the Bush Presidents are or were Masons. They are members of the Skull & Bones which is not a Masonic organization.

Clinton is not a Mason. He was a member of the DeMolay but that does not mean he was a Mason. He never received the first 3 degrees.

Obama is not a Mason. Neither F&AM, AF&AM, or PHA. Unless you can tell me what Lodge in what Grand Lodges jurisdiction. Or the date in which he received the degrees.

Other than posting some names and further degrading the discussion with your name calling.

Well actually you can't as those you named above are not Masons. Pictures of a handshakes that for the most part are not Masonic no matter how their hand is placed.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Alrighty now...I was looking up Woodrow Wilson from reading another thread and I came across this under conspiracy-wikiquote and thought wow...after reading: Source Woodrow Wilson:Address...

The enemies of Masonry, who are usually Roman Catholics or Fundamentalist Protestants, insist that the rites of the order contain "pagan" elements, e.g., the Yule festival, the Spring Solstice festival, the dead-and-resurrected martyr (Jesus, allegedly historical, to Christians; Hiram, admittedly allegorical, to Masons). All these and many other elements in Christianity and Masonry have a long prehistory in paganism, as documented in the 12 volumes of Sir James George Frazer's Golden Bough.
The major offense of Masonry to orthodox churches is that it, like our First Amendment, encourages equal tolerance for all religions, and this tends, somewhat, to lessen dogmatic allegiance to any one religion. Those who insist you must accept their dogma fervently and renounce all others as devilish errors, correctly see this Masonic tendency as inimitable [sic] — to their faith.

Robert Anton Wilson, in Everything Is Under Control : Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-Ups (1998),Freemasonry, p. 187; in the final sentence here, inimitable perhaps should be "inimicable".
Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913), Doubleday, pp. 13-14

Source

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You make absolutely no sense.

Well, then, I guess you have never seen the top view of some churches. Many are shaped like a cross; the apxe, narthex, nave, etc. The priest stands in the apse, which is the 'head' of the cross and looks down the inverted portion at the congregation. Maybe the same 'Satanists' who you feel designed Washington D.C. were busy building cathedrals and churches for a millenia prior.

Do a little homework next time.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It would help if you got your quotes straight…

Originally posted by relocator
Alrighty now...I was looking up Woodrow Wilson from reading another thread and I came across this under conspiracy-wikiquote and thought wow...after reading: Source Woodrow Wilson:Address...

The enemies of Masonry, who are usually Roman Catholics or Fundamentalist Protestants, insist that the rites of the order contain "pagan" elements, e.g., the Yule festival, the Spring Solstice festival, the dead-and-resurrected martyr (Jesus, allegedly historical, to Christians; Hiram, admittedly allegorical, to Masons). All these and many other elements in Christianity and Masonry have a long prehistory in paganism, as documented in the 12 volumes of Sir James George Frazer's Golden Bough.
The major offense of Masonry to orthodox churches is that it, like our First Amendment, encourages equal tolerance for all religions, and this tends, somewhat, to lessen dogmatic allegiance to any one religion. Those who insist you must accept their dogma fervently and renounce all others as devilish errors, correctly see this Masonic tendency as inimitable [sic] — to their faith.

Robert Anton Wilson, in Everything Is Under Control : Conspiracies, Cults, and Cover-Ups (1998),Freemasonry, p. 187; in the final sentence here, inimitable perhaps should be "inimicable".
That's Robert Anton Wilson, new age and fiction author. Not ever President of the United States.

Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Woodrow Wilson, The New Freedom (1913), Doubleday, pp. 13-14

Source
That is Woodrow Wilson. Please don't accidentally lump the two together.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I know right...I didn't lump them together....If you view the Source you'll see that is how it was quoted from the Source. Okay I left out the bullets...My point is that it was strange to find these topics together under Conspiracy. I found reading Woodrow Wilson's Address very interesting.

As well as:

So it's the paganism and secrects that's got everyone's panties in a wad.

edit on 28-9-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2011 by relocator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join