It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic and Illuminati symbols

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Here it is.

Lots of symbols and lessons to learn and remember. including :

Symbolism in freemasonry
New World Order
Landing on moon
Chem-trails

Masonic and Illuminati symbols

PS: mods , I know that there are things in common with other from categories , but I like sending this here
edit on 26/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

That website was cool, bud definitely not new pictures. I'm also not into the reptilian stuff, and I wish they would have included more masonic symbology and how it makes its way into mainstream programming.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Do you know a good website to see these symbols?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigjohns82

www.threeworldwars.com...

protoplasmictraveler.net...

www.crystalinks.com...

I always try to save the pages on my computer. So I don't have much addresses saved on my computer.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

A New Age...Not a New World Order.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You T.I is zero... and understand the "G" stands for Geometry in the Masonic symbol inside the compasses that The Stone Masons used in the early 1200's.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 7Over22

The source link I provided is not my weblog and I am not saying that every thing in it is right.

It may be useful to see things from a different aspect , I don't mean accepting the new aspect.

Than you for your reply.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
interesting thanks

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14/9/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigjohns82

Another site is vigilantcitizen.com
Every week they have an article on media and music and the symbols found.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Thank you hmdphantom, for this thread. I appreciate these most informative pictures. Somewhere else, I was telling about my (long ago) 'involvement' with a Masonic Air Force Captain. I was completely ignorant about most of the knowledge we now discuss here on ATS, at that time. He always wore this noticeable ring ingraved with the square, G, and architect's tool. But up until today, I never thought to do enough digging on that, to learn it means the male impregnating the female. At that time, I was fresh and traumatized from a frightening ufo government related type of experience. But was all this (him, that, the timing,) just only a.......coincidence?

Edit To add: Years back, I read Bill Cooper's book Behold A Pale Horse. I occassionaly saw vids of him, via my involvement in ufology, of a lecture he was doing, or of him and his nice wife visiting Area 51, for example. I recall his teachings mentioning the male and female (ya know) but for some reason, I just don't recall absorbing any correlation to the square, G, and architects tool. Though I may have. I must have been unconsciously closed to it, due to certain past traumas and dark experiences.
edit on 12-9-2011 by simone50m because: see edit to add.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Thank you for sharing your personal experience.

It was very informative and interesting for me.

I must add something up about Illuminati and freemasonry. They are masters of disinformation. They always claim facts about themselves , but they add some lies. If you begin to study about them , you will notice this about them. They even make documentary movies about themselves , they give information and between that they disinform.

good luck.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I feel confident that most all of the masons on this forum give a closer aproximation of the truth then that piece of paranoid slander. The Letter G honestly has been defined differently by different Masons. God, or Geometry are two most common examples. Neither it nor the Square and Compess has ever alluded to "sexual intercourse". Rather people have taken "romanticized" explantions of creation duriung the enlightenment period, attached a good dose of ignorance, and slander and viola a disgusting explantaion.

It's very convenient to attack someone and then say whenever they defend themselves they lie....... if you do in fact beleive in God, and continue to embrace lies and deceit you will on your judgment day answer for it. I believe any rational person reading these forums, and those videos can make their own logical conclusions.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

This interpretation of the square and compasses is not that of the institution

What lies are those? Can you cite specifics?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
New World Order is not a pretty sight and the way the symbols are used is by the frequency of sound they represent. So when you say the name of the symbol the sound made is a frequency that it is intended to its creation. Be very very carefull playing with those symbols somethings are better left not said.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by StandingTall
New World Order is not a pretty sight and the way the symbols are used is by the frequency of sound they represent. So when you say the name of the symbol the sound made is a frequency that it is intended to its creation. Be very very carefull playing with those symbols somethings are better left not said.
An exactly what sound does an all-seeing eye make? Is this a zen koan?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
What if i was to tell you those symbols are destractions from the other symbols.

You usually can tell how right you are by the sudden and drastic performance changes of your PC.
Reckless gangstas up in here that work for reckless gangstas who work for reckless on up the ladder.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
You usually can tell how right you are by the sudden and drastic performance changes of your PC.
Oh, there's your problem. The holy wholly apple is the most powerful symbol at all. If you bow down at the shrine of the Saints Steven (Wozniak and Jobs), you won't have the "PC" problems you speak of.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
An exactly what sound does an all-seeing eye make?

Duh, one hand clapping.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
What if i was to tell you those symbols are destractions from the other symbols.

such as? Why do people insist upon making vague generalities?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Thanks for the link OP, interesting stuff.

I've made a thread about the symbolism on the front cover of the latest issue of Time magazine.
Study the pic first, I give my interpretation lower down the thread.

Beyond 9/11 - Time Magazine Front Cover

st.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join