It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multicultural Crayolas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
So as I was looking around on the internet I came across an ad about Multicultural Crayolas. The first thought that came to mind was 'no way!'. As a child who loved art I had to have the people I colored look as realistic as possible... which meant that I had to mix the peach with tan color, I would shade until it looked just right!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f540c8cec833.jpg[/atsimg]
But now that I look at these colors again, I probably still would not have been happy and would shade my colors still.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sure don't think I ever saw a white dude that white...

badumbum..ting!

this some lamo attempt at reverse racism?

edit on 26-8-2011 by rbnhd76 because:

Looks like they skipped from Casper to Hector.....
edit on 26-8-2011 by rbnhd76 because: Bwaaaahahaha

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I guess you can say I'm the third one on the right. While my twin sister and eldest sister and father are the fourth on the right and my youngest sister and mother are the far right! Both of them are very, very pale.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

hahah deffinitely is! I kinda giggled when I saw the white BUT there are people who are just so elegantly pale.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

Lol that's not for whities....that's for albinos

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by noobgal

These clowns will sell anything to promote the Politically Correct Agenda from hell eh? Don't let kids think for themselves mixing colours to get it the way they want, they might learn that yellow and blue makes green. That would be bad since one of the first steps in critical thinking is solving things like colour creation. Better to give them a preset group of colours (rules) and only those colours so they don't stray to far outside the box of their corporate taught limitations.

I am glad I am not a kid today trying to grow up while learning to think in a world full of this crap. No offense to the OP (messenger) but does it get much lazier than this? Predefined "people" colours... LOL

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I'm not offended at all! As I finished up my post I decided that I still would have preferred shading still

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I was expecting something totally different.
Not skin tone, but colors labelled multiculturally.
Like "el Orange" or "dis be blue"
That would be a fun set.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think the crayons should all be a sickly yellow colour because if this ethnic cleansing of the white race continues that is what everyone will be.Oops not allowed to be pro-white(see how long until a p.c. mod removes this post!)

top topics

join