It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Eric Pepin expanding consciousness on behalf of the government in order to evolve the species?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Eric Pepin is what some call a cult leader and others regard as a teacher. He teaches subjects from remote influencing to multi-dimensional consciousness. On one of his videos, the ending says its a "revolution" then they drop the r and have "evolution" come to the forefront.

Now, if you study Exo-Psychology and the Eight Circuit Model of Consciousness by Timothy Leary he states that our central nervous systems have not evolved to be complex enough to become intergalactic travelers and it won't until we recognize that evolution has to occur and is occurring at a greater speed than most of us realize. That metaphysics and psi abilities are part of the evolution of our central nervous system aligned with the chakras,

My belief that Eric Pepin is working to evolve our central nervous systems for the benefit of humanity to become intergalactic travelers is based on a personal experience. But I believe the government is sponsoring this to learn about remote influence and test it on people as well as a benefit to the selective few that evolve their central nervous system by imprinting it on your DNA structure for future offspring to benefit from.

Its an odd conspiracy theory, but I don't believe anyone has touched on it before.'

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

Immediately after posting this I was hacked.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

wow great find! he has a lot of really great information. whats up with the crappy audio quality in most of the clips..? (which there are a total of about six on youtube...)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
also have heard similar from a very reliable friend of mine who learned the same exact energy manipulation techniques. essentially through Aikido he took his sport seriously he fought in junior olympics as well

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Yeah, I don't like the crappy audio either. But his Core I courses are excellent, puts you in a trance kinda.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Every since I posted this and anytime I am doing research on mind control and the evolution of man I get hacked. Why is that?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Explain how you "get hacked" please?

Notifications of IP address attempts?

PC resetting?

DDOssed?

etc.............

it can comes across as "you're being gangstalked because of the information youv'e posted" - but when you ask what they look like and what you reply " LOTS OF PEOPLE GANGSTALKING MEEEEEEE"

tx

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by LightofLiberty

Seeing as I have never heard of this guy and his not in the mainstream I doubt hes working to evolve the whole of humanity if he is at all. The fact that you describe what he does as a cult makes me think that hes just promising things that wont happen. Dont drink the koolaid.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join