It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(UFOs) It's not a hoax.. Understand what you're looking at because I sure don't..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I was confused for decades, afraid to tell my story, alienated from feeling a part of society. They even made me believe they were God or Jesus in order to deceive me. That's right! I have had two different encounters of the 5th kind. I now realize I have been deceived. Many others have also been deceived and are being programmed to believe in a false return of Jesus and the rapture. But my biggest question remains, if my experience was part of project blue beam, how did they tap into the future to provide telepathic premonitions of the future to abductees? How could everything shown to me be actually happening in reality? I'm losing my mind over this..

Enjoy a better explanation then I could ever provide. This video helped me find meaning.

edit on 25-8-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens
you're mentally derranged.

you've seen what you expected to see.

big deal.

Lighten up bucko. You're a member of ATS too.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Serge Monast, is that you?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Nothing like mixing Jesus into a good tinfoil hat conspiracy and shaking it up, served with two olives.

Oh yeah, those are the good ones.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I'v been rather curious in project beam since i first heard about it a few months back. I can't watch the videos where i am right now, but once i get home ill give them a watch. But i can understand your situation, don't worry.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
barium i think is toxic to humans.. i think its also been found in chemtrails if im not mistakin weird huh?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89
barium i think is toxic to humans.. i think its also been found in chemtrails if im not mistakin weird huh?

I wonder if fireworks were a plot for chemtrails before planes existed?

Use: Barium salts are used to create green colors in fireworks and to help stabilize firework mixtures.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I love it! Awsome technology. With the holograms and the audio thing, they could make a game that would put Black Ops to shame lol.
Ok OP, what exactly happened to you and what is an encounter of the 5th kind?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I can't watch the videos. So what kind of encounters did you experience? Who tried to convince you it was Jebus? and could you try to explain that bit about the time travel a little further?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by theshepherd2

Causing a fake invasion is a very very dumb scenario. It would only add credence to 'other' ideas. They are better off just teasing you. Anything else is ignorant.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
I was confused for decades

You are still confused.

Wasn't it you who posted in the other thread that Jupiter will align on the 28th and will cause Earthquakes?
Do the Aliens teach that nonsense?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Everything we live in this modern "western age" can be defined as a "hoax", if you look deep enough, even what our parents or past generations lived 50+ years ago was so different than what we live today, that we really would not be able to have a valuable conversation with them, if they were to be alive today and be able to speak clearly about their experiences in their time.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I can tell you one thing, if you believe in someone named 'jesus' or whatever, and if some day he(she) comes, then even then, don't fall for it, if she/he/whatever is truly what the ancients said, it will not matter if you believe or not, someone that ancient, that profound, that wise, can't be fooled by simple matters as superficial feelings, ideas or flesh and blood, right? so sleep tight, don't mind, be true to yourself and all that, and things will work out nice, right?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

I was confused for decades

You are still confused.

Wasn't it you who posted in the other thread that Jupiter will align on the 28th and will cause Earthquakes?
Do the Aliens teach that nonsense?

Not me. I've never talked on that subject or posted in that thread. I've never even heard of it to be honest..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Nah it's all real, no hoax, Libya however, that's all hoax

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Seemed relevant

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I was confused for decades, afraid to tell my story, alienated from feeling a part of society. They even made me believe they were God or Jesus in order to deceive me. That's right! I have had two different encounters of the 5th kind. I now realize I have been deceived. Many others have also been deceived and are being programmed to believe in a false return of Jesus and the rapture. But my biggest question remains, if my experience was part of project blue beam, how did they tap into the future to provide telepathic premonitions of the future to abductees? How could everything shown to me be actually happening in reality? I'm losing my mind over this..

Enjoy a better explanation then I could ever provide. This video helped me find meaning.

There is so much nonsense mixed in with this fringe religious-inspired hysteria to make this a nominee for the "silliest conspiracy videos of all time". (Okay, there is lots of competition on that front)

But when I see anything talking about "chemtrails" being used for "mind control", I just have to laugh out loud.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

There is so much nonsense mixed in with this fringe religious-inspired hysteria to make this a nominee for the "silliest conspiracy videos of all time". (Okay, there is lots of competition on that front)

But when I see anything talking about "chemtrails" being used for "mind control", I just have to laugh out loud.

I glad you got a good laugh but I'm guessing the punchline of this joke won't be so funny.

In the late 1950s United States Air Force considered dropping an atomic bomb on the Moon to display U.S. superiority to the Soviet Union and the rest of the world (Project A119). In 1959, a feasibility study of a possible military base on the Moon (Project Horizon) was conducted. In 1958, a plan for a 21-airman underground Air Force base on the Moon by 1968 was developed (Lunex Project).

In 1983 American president Ronald Reagan proposed the "Strategic Defense Initiative" — a space-based system to protect the United States from attack by strategic nuclear missiles. The plan was ridiculed by some as unrealistic and expensive, and Dr. Carol Rosin nicknamed the policy "Star Wars"

en.wikipedia.org...

The story doesn't even begin with Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev. The height of the cold war was dominating the political spectrum. Russia was showing great concern for SDI. Somehow this was put to rest and the Russians went on to be our closest space research partners. When Reagan and Gorbachev all of sudden ended the cold war did you ever asked yourself why or how that happened? Did you ever wonder how all of a sudden we were partners building a space station for research together? Two reasons..

The former Soviet Union went bankrupt
Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) was proposed by U.S. President Ronald Reagan on March 23, 1983

As the Cold War ended with the implosion of the Soviet Union the space race between the two superpowers ended. The United States of America was left as the only superpower on Earth with a large concentration of the world's wealth and technological advancements. Despite this top research scientists were assembled in the fields of high-energy physics, supercomputing/computation, and advanced materials.

The Soviet Union was also researching innovative ways of gaining space supremacy. Two of their most notable efforts were the Fractional Orbital Bombardment System (FOBS) and Polyus orbital weapons system. FOBS was a Soviet ICBM in the 1960s that once launched would go into a low Earth orbit whereupon it would de-orbit for an attack. This system would create a path to North America over the South Pole, striking targets from the opposite direction from which NORAD early warning systems are oriented. The missile was phased out in January 1983 in compliance with the SALT II treaty. The SALT II treaty (1979) prohibited the deployment of FOBS systems: Each Party undertakes not to develop, test, or deploy: (...) (c) systems for placing into Earth orbit nuclear weapons or any other kind of weapons of mass destruction, including fractional orbital missiles;
en.wikipedia.org...

and now these military technologies exist

Mind control (also known as brainwashing, coercive persuasion, mind abuse, thought control, or thought reform) refers to a process in which a group or individual "systematically uses unethically manipulative methods to persuade others to conform to the wishes of the manipulator(s), often to the detriment of the person being manipulated".[1] The term has been applied to any tactic, psychological or otherwise, which can be seen as subverting an individual's sense of control over their own thinking, behavior, emotions or decision making.

edit on 26-8-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join