It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are We Going to War in All These Countries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Well staying in the realm of the realistice I would agree with the posters who said we are positioning our forces and influence. Perhaps we learned from history and are starting to be more pro-active instead of re-active. Had we done this in the past with Hitler and Stalin ww2 may have been prevented as well as the cold war.

Perhaps we are trying to lock down areas to prevent influence from the Chinese who appear to be the next Soviet Union in terms of challenging us for power. More than likely it's a combination of these factors. Also keeping our supply to oil unhindered is a very big reason as well as having more friendly governments around the world.

All are possible reasons.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
I am talking about our supposed battle against these Islamic terrorists in the Middle East recently after 911. It was all set up by funding Bin Laden in 1980s. He was the enemy we created. This was all planned since then. If you are so smart then you should know that the Cold War was all bull#. Maybe you ought to read some real sources and not just wikipedia which was also been manipulated.

I read a wide variety of things. I don't limit myself to underground crazies thinking everyone has nefarious intentions. Not saying you do, but it seems likely as a lot of people here do (i.e. living in a bubble).

I'm interested in why you think the cold war was bs. In what way?

As for the enemy we created, we didn't create it. Sure we have made plenty of moves that made it worse (the shah is a good example), but the region didn't start out nice and we made it bad. Truth be told, after the arabs got pounded by israel in their first war, terrorism became the tactic of favor.

This isn't a secret, but if one move pushed everything to a head, it was the formation of israel more than anything else.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
I really think that this is the main reason why the US of A. need so many Wars,
their whole System is based on Military, the War Industry and Re-building!

...i wouldnt say "the whole system" but certainly thats the blanket our economy is wrapped up in... its nothing new or something that was created by usofa-ers... its a very old paradigm thats based in supremacy and its been used by every dominationist on the planet that had the brute force to attempt it...

Without this the US can"t exists anymore and this is the hellish Way.

...maybe - maybe not... the usofa has never tried to exist peacefully - ever...

There will be no change in the American Politic until we change this Way!

...its said that people only change if they want to and they cant want to change until they realize they will benefit from the change - which sorta kinda insinuates that humans are naturally narcississtic...

...of course if some other country plays "ruler of the planet" like we do and drops the big one on us, we'll all change real fast whether we want to or not...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The countries are OPEC or AOPEC members, or have vast mineral resources. And they need central banks.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

The US sees Iran as the world's greatest threat.

Yup i agree, but - who gave the US the mandate to decide what country threatens the WORLD on our behalf?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Who knows the "real" reason but, it could be an excellent way to start the so called nwo uprising. Stretch our military forces too thin then collapse us from within. A great strategy honestly though I don't see our government having the brains to make it work. They're gonna be too busy trying to make Obama look good again.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join