It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican terrorists target nanotech researchers with package bombs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thnaks for the replies, everyone. Very interesting.

One line of speculation occurs to me just now...suppose these people are being backed by somebody. Mexican or non-Mexican, perhaps a govt agency as suggested in this thread, or a drug cartel, or both, or something else...whatever the case, a player with deep pockets and power. This entity has it in for nanotech for some reason, feels threatened by it. Why? Survalience? Something else? Just an idea...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by humanityinsanity

Originally posted by ImplodeThisExistence
I have a lot of feeling coming into this thread. I think this group is great!

Hmmmm, how can I express this?

You people are already dumbed down nanoborgs with heavily conditioned morals and no will or drive to achieve personal sovereignty in even the slightest sense... What do you think they put in the daily chemtrail soup?

Ah, let's not get off on chemtrails. Nanobots are also used in vaccines.

Here's something: Members of the current Mars colony under Project Genesis are being heavily inoculated with nanobot potions to keep their bodies from dying. You see, once moved off planet, all the organic templates and energetic fields will begin to deteriorate after losing vital support from the home planet. That's simply energetics in nature. Nanobots are a necessary supplement, yet many there are still experiencing symptoms of shock and odd illnesses... Sad reality.

Science in itself is a paradigm of very limited awareness and self righteousness that disgusts me more and more. It is a source of great convenience, yet also greatly debilitating. These freedoms fighters are an interesting group... Try to inhibit your 'terrorist' programming from kicking in instantly, sheeple.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ImplodeThisExistence because: Grammar

its funny how people think they can travel in space without factoring in the apparant relationship of humans to the earth, crystal matrix's have been found in the pienal gland, i have a theory that the earths electromagnetic waves induce a similar effect in the human biomaterial,as the pizoelectric properties of quartz the crystal matrix, somehow the refraction of our matrix turns induced current into patterned biomaterial, if this theory is correct then humans could not survive or would suffer extreem delusions or "insanity"
edit on 26-8-2011 by humanityinsanity because: incomplete

What if you can create a mind/energy amplifier?

and if you can create one can it be organic?

Why does everything have to be a weapon or hurt people?

One track mind of a certain psychotic institution.

You can travel through space. You just need A LOT of energy. There is vast amounts of solar energy in space.
The giant solar sails idea is a pretty good one. Other than that create a "matter density machine" that makes something ultra-dense thus amplifying gravity a little (like how a neutron star,normal star,black hole singularity,etc does). Then you can warp space/time to "pull" or compress space to accelerate displacement while staying below the speed limit of c. One problem. The amount of energy needed is almost impossible to sustain or create with our current limited technologies. We would have to start harvesting solar energy with arrays on mercury or create an array of solar "straws" that suck pure protonic energy from the sun and fuels interstellar vehicles. The clever and well educated quantum physicists maybe can find more efficient ways of creating massive amounts of energy. Like say anti-matter production or entanglement(used as a amplifier).

But back on topic.

This is a false flag. You know its a false flag when you see them try to tie all kinds of things up in a neat little story so that the gullible public gets distracted easily by it.

What is going on with QE3? More stimulus?
Better question.
What are they trying to distract us from?

edit on 26-8-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro

Originally posted by humanityinsanity

i have a theory that the earths electromagnetic waves induce a similar effect in the human biomaterial,as the pizoelectric properties of quartz the crystal matrix, somehow the refraction of our matrix turns induced current into patterned biomaterial, if this theory is correct then humans could not survive or would suffer extreem delusions or "insanity"
edit on 26-8-2011 by humanityinsanity because: incomplete

Long-journeying astronauts should carry "crystals" with them into space? Sounds kind of 60's New Age but maybe you got something there.

no, thats a pretty in depth perception of what i said tho(sarcasm), it totally makes sense how you got spacemen carrying crystals out of that, anyways i was referring to the crystal matrix's found in the pienal gland in the brain, i was stating that maybe electromagnetic pressure it is the thing that allows our nervous system to co'ordinate our biological functions or posably just power our body with nessacary charge, i was saying long distances into vacuum could cause deterioration of regular functions
edit on 26-8-2011 by humanityinsanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Interesting, I decided to check into this further, and I found that there is at least one other
"group' that has carried out attacks.

Bern. The Office of the Attorney General of Switzerland (OAG) has indicted two Italian citizens and a Swiss man resident in Italy on charges relating to a planned bomb attack on the IBM nanotechnology centre in Rüschlikon. The indictment was filed in the Federal Criminal Court in Bellinzona on 6 May 2011.

On 15 April 2010, three persons were stopped at the traffic checkpoint near the Albis Pass (ZH). Explosives and other materials that could be used in an attack were discovered in the car. The finds were made in the boot and in the area of the passenger seat, and the female passenger was found to be carrying two packages of explosives (a total 476 grammes); these are all components required to build a so-called improvised explosive device (IED). In addition, 31 letters handwritten in German were found in the car. In the letters a group naming itself as “ELF SWITZERLAND EARTH LIBERATION FRONT” claimed responsibility for a bomb attack on the IBM nanotechnology centre in Rüschlikon, which at the time was still under construction.

The criminal investigation carried out by the OAG and the Federal Criminal Police (FCP) revealed that the three persons arrived in separately on 14 and 15 April 2010, all having set out from . It is suspected that the explosives were transported illegally over the border at Brissago. The three suspects were driving together in a rented car from the Ticino towards the area and were around three kilometres from the target mentioned in the letters when stopped and arrested. Since their arrest, the three have been held in pre-trial detention.www.ba.admin.ch...

Also more here:
www.swissinfo.ch...

What I find interesting is that I had not seen a peep about these stories concerning IBM.

And, they are have no mention of the Unabomber manifesto, curious indeed!

edit on 26-8-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Here is another new and interesting story on tiny electronics, violence, and Mexico...coincidence or another piece of the puzzle?

QUERETARO, Mexico — Of all the strange circumstances surrounding the violent abduction last year of Diego Fernandez de Cevallos, the Mexican power broker and former presidential candidate known here as “Boss Diego,” perhaps nothing was weirder than the mysterious tracking chip that the kidnappers allegedly cut from his body.

Fernandez was freed seven months later with little explanation, but the gruesome details of his crude surgery have not dissuaded thousands of worried Mexicans from seeking out similar satellite and radio-frequency tracking products — including scientifically dubious chip implants — as abductions in the country soar.

More at source:
www.washingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join