It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican terrorists target nanotech researchers with package bombs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Mexican terrorists target nanotech researchers with package bombs

timesunion

A Mexican terrorist group is targeting nanotechnology researchers. The group, which is influenced by the Unabomber, has sent package bombs to universities and research facilities in South America and Europe. A number of victims, including professors, were injured after they opened mail...

Part of the terror group's concern could be the plot of a science fiction film. In various manifestos, they have claimed nano particles could take over human beings and turn them into "nanocyborgs."
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25/8/11 by masqua because: Replaced faulty link

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well this story has it all. Terrorism, Unibomber-style...but by a group rather than a lone individual. A group in Mexico, a nation currently ravaged by various crazies with weapons...add another name to the list. Then we have this group's preoccupations with so-called "grey goo" and their own original touch, the "nanocyborgs."

The weirdness in this story is coming from about 16 different directions at once...have at it, ATS.

timesunion
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8/25/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 25/8/11 by masqua because: Replaced faulty link

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Terrorism plain and simple. These people should be put in jail. And besides that who says being a nanocyborg wouldn't be cool. I am sure I could do all kinds of crazy things as a nanocyborg that I cant do now.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have a lot of feeling coming into this thread. I think this group is great!

Hmmmm, how can I express this?

You people are already dumbed down nanoborgs with heavily conditioned morals and no will or drive to achieve personal sovereignty in even the slightest sense... What do you think they put in the daily chemtrail soup?

Ah, let's not get off on chemtrails. Nanobots are also used in vaccines.

Here's something: Members of the current Mars colony under Project Genesis are being heavily inoculated with nanobot potions to keep their bodies from dying. You see, once moved off planet, all the organic templates and energetic fields will begin to deteriorate after losing vital support from the home planet. That's simply energetics in nature. Nanobots are a necessary supplement, yet many there are still experiencing symptoms of shock and odd illnesses... Sad reality.

Science in itself is a paradigm of very limited awareness and self righteousness that disgusts me more and more. It is a source of great convenience, yet also greatly debilitating. These freedoms fighters are an interesting group... Try to inhibit your 'terrorist' programming from kicking in instantly, sheeple.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ImplodeThisExistence because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplodeThisExistence

The whole bit about earth energies and nanotech potions... do we have a link for this stuff?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Link doesn't work, not breaking, not alternative, not news, and already covered on ATS - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImplodeThisExistence

You may agree with their message but surely you cannot agree with their methods?

Killing or injuring people who are most likely directly innocent of funding or perpetuating these "nanocyborg" creations is obviously wrong. These are terrorists who murder people because of their agenda, if the information is to be believed.... as such, they are very, very dangerous.

Something must be done about the state of Mexico, and soon, or else things are going to get a lot worse for everyone involved.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Closing because the link does not work

working link found - opening thread

Tnx to DieBravely

edit on 25/8/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks Masqua for fixing the link; sorry about that.

And to Aloysius : According to ATS terms and conditions, a story may be covered one on breaking news and once elsewhere. So it is immaterial whether or not it is covered elsewhere. If you are going to play vigilante thread mod, at least please learn the rules.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Yes I know the terms...but to be breaking news it sems to me that it should be something less than a few weeks old!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Yes I know the terms...but to be breaking news it sems to me that it should be something less than a few weeks old!!

To be breaking news it needs to comply with the the terms and conditions of ATS regarding breaking news.

Which it does.

Please discuss the topic or leave my thread; thank you.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

The closest reference has to be the work of George Kavassilas. It's slowly becoming known that Mars is in full swing through Genesis. You can ask this planet how profound your organic connection is...

I'm not entirely impartial to violence... This reality is deconstructing in a myriad of ways. Some scientists could stand to gain from the notion of dying bravely.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

Something must be done about the state of Mexico, and soon, or else things are going to get a lot worse for everyone involved.

Yeah, get your freakin' Special Forces troops and CIA the heck out of here and quit selling our criminal gangs automatic weapons by the thousands. Sound like a good start?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DieBravely

You may agree with their message but surely you cannot agree with their methods?

Killing or injuring people who are most likely directly innocent of funding or perpetuating these "nanocyborg" creations is obviously wrong. These are terrorists who murder people because of their agenda, if the information is to be believed.... as such, they are very, very dangerous.

you bring up an interesting argument so I shall see what your answer is to this.

perhaps they know something we don't. maybe the head "terrorist" is intelligent and understands a potential malfunction or the ability for misuse is in the works,
it would be more morally unjust not to put a stop to it, any means possible, murder included, kill one to save many.

just playing devil's advocate.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Ok, I'll bite.

This is out of a playbook.

Three letter agency.

Not from Mexico, nor Hatch Chile area.

[size=-3]just my 2 cents

ETA:

This is the first instance of a group closely using the same methods of violence since the Unabomber was arrested in 1996, David Kaczynski said Tuesday.

Kaczynski said he was chilled to learn of the similarities and said the only other terrorist who cited his brother as an inspiration was the shooter of 77 people in Norway who wrote an anti-Muslim missive partially plagiarized from Theodore Kaczynski's writings. www.timesunion.com...

"First Instance of a group"....but, not a first instance. That was just the recent Norway.

Tin foil hat on...*Bin Laden is dead. Lets revive... The Unabomber*!
edit on 26-8-2011 by burntheships because: my humble opinion

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yeah, you think?

I'm leaning toward the conclusion that this is just bizzare enough to be a truly random, organic happening. One of those freak occurances.

Although you never know, do you....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

I was interested to learn :

“The ITS is a movement that, in accordance with its ideals, opposes any development of neo- or nanotechnology anywhere in the world, and they are linked to attacks in several different countries of Europe, including Spain and France,’’ Castillo said.

So, they are already linked to attacks in Europe, Spain, and France...
Then they switch to Mexico?

And, the Norway shooting supposedly links this ITS to the Unabomber (United States ?)

Pattern...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Hmmmm, how can I express this?

You people are already dumbed down nanoborgs with heavily conditioned morals and no will or drive to achieve personal sovereignty in even the slightest sense... What do you think they put in the daily chemtrail soup?

Ah, let's not get off on chemtrails. Nanobots are also used in vaccines.

Here's something: Members of the current Mars colony under Project Genesis are being heavily inoculated with nanobot potions to keep their bodies from dying. You see, once moved off planet, all the organic templates and energetic fields will begin to deteriorate after losing vital support from the home planet. That's simply energetics in nature. Nanobots are a necessary supplement, yet many there are still experiencing symptoms of shock and odd illnesses... Sad reality.

Science in itself is a paradigm of very limited awareness and self righteousness that disgusts me more and more. It is a source of great convenience, yet also greatly debilitating. These freedoms fighters are an interesting group... Try to inhibit your 'terrorist' programming from kicking in instantly, sheeple.
edit on 25-8-2011 by ImplodeThisExistence because: Grammar

its funny how people think they can travel in space without factoring in the apparant relationship of humans to the earth, crystal matrix's have been found in the pienal gland, i have a theory that the earths electromagnetic waves induce a similar effect in the human biomaterial,as the pizoelectric properties of quartz the crystal matrix, somehow the refraction of our matrix turns induced current into patterned biomaterial, if this theory is correct then humans could not survive or would suffer extreem delusions or "insanity"
edit on 26-8-2011 by humanityinsanity because: incomplete

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by humanityinsanity

i have a theory that the earths electromagnetic waves induce a similar effect in the human biomaterial,as the pizoelectric properties of quartz the crystal matrix, somehow the refraction of our matrix turns induced current into patterned biomaterial, if this theory is correct then humans could not survive or would suffer extreem delusions or "insanity"
edit on 26-8-2011 by humanityinsanity because: incomplete

Long-journeying astronauts should carry "crystals" with them into space? Sounds kind of 60's New Age but maybe you got something there.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Having a friend that's one of the top nano scientists out there I would hate to see anything happen to him.
In my opinion nano-bots can pose a danger when weaponized, I heard about designs for bots that can transmit disease based on dna. So you can target certain individuals based on markers etc. In one case I saw a bot that was designed by or for the military.

Terrorism however is not the answer but it seems that the dangers are not discussed and only the hypothetical pros are featured by the msm.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join