It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future TSA: Track All 'Daily Travels To Work, Grocery Stores & Social Events'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
I can believe it...........You need to see all the new cameras across Missouri..........……..

They just put up a new camera on I-44 right off the Oklahoma / Missouri state line………..

edit on 25-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

You ever been to San Antonio? They have what looks like a wireless camera on every street light and all over the highway.

Right now I don't worry about it as I have dine nothing wrong to be worrying about being recorded while I drive to Wal-Mart.

But I honestly have to say that I wouldn't like to live there.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tnewguy

There is a camera on every street light in Joplin as well. New cameras have gone back up where the tornado ripped through as well.............

The cameras are not used to issue tickets..........The state paid for half of the cost to have them installed..........

So who is watching these cameras? And for what purpose.........I have yet find an answer other than for "traffic safety reasons"........

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

We are already being tracked. The database is already built. As you said, these cameras are not there for traffic violations. People are probably being tracked by license plates.

Some computer is probably already keeping track of us all.

Everybody here is thinking that this is all going to happen in the future.

It's already happening. It's just that nobody is noticing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarist
reply to post by KaiserSoze

They're going up everywhere around Chesapeake, VA. Absolutely no one will tell me what they are. They aren't in the public domain, either. They are, IMO, spy towers. So far, they have been put up at almost every red light, and on major roads they're going up in the middle of blocks. We're going to have stop tyranny. I think 2012 isn't the end of the world, but the end as we know it. It will be revolutionary.

Good catch, they are everywhere, intersections and "middle of nowhere". I would dispute, to a degree "they aren't in the public domain" though. Some are, enough to pacify most. I mentioned one intersection with 17 cameras, I can view 4 traffic cameras from my computer, I can also view many intersections and spots around town. BUT, 4 out of 17 is not even 25%, who sees the other 13 (or more) and what do they do with the info?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

www.networkworld.com

There will be biometric fingerprinting as well as other biometric and personal info stored in government databases...your official travel document "will not only have information as to who you are and where you have traveled, but it will also ... allow government officials to track your travel not only in the air, but your daily travels to work, grocery stores and social events." In the future the "government will detain passengers who have traveled to places that are suspicious in nature"...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Funny how what you quoted was pieced together out of context to make it look more sinister.

Nice job making things up and trying to keep the fearmongering going.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

In the future the "government will detain passengers who have traveled to places that are suspicious in nature"...

Yes, those Ron Paul gatherings, so dangerous!

And yes, the Farmers Market will likely be next...
you know those folks who want raw honey and organic veggies can not be trusted....

And forbid we would have a fall harvest party celebrating the harvest season.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
and then they follow us to sleep and we are caught red handed for crimes to be committed in the morrow...sorry guys I couldn't resist

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The bigger the system, the more difficult it is to make any sense of it.

I'm not too thrilled about the camera phenomena - or the TSA. However, I think both will prove themselves ineffective in the long run and simply collapse in their own complex/effect ratio.

A lot of politicians simply don't live in reality. They are, unfortunately, average people mystified by the function of electronic machines and the magic of networks (among other things - I cite gripes within my fields of expertise). Even worse - experts on the matter are often ignored and demonized in this country as being "a corporation" (something that actually has to accomplish something useful to make a living). So, we're left with the blind leading the blind trusting hacks that survive based on government handouts.

When you look at it that way, and understand that the average person is functionally retarded in at least one field of study - the policies coming out of our governments begin to make some kind of sense. No one knows what they are talking about but everyone wants to write a law or spend some money that will solve the problem.

"Let's install more security cameras so we can catch people committing crimes! Gaheet!" Time and time again, the best method for preventing, catching, and responding to crimes has been, and remains to be, the patrol officer. Sure - cameras have their place in security - but they are simply not practical or effective the way they are being used in many places.

As for cameras watching interchanges at various highways - I would suspect these could be private-side investments fueled by the auto insurance industry for the purpose of recording accidents in areas statistically more likely to see them, and to do research related to the mechanics and psychological factors related to car accidents (which could also be kicked off to other industries).

Sometimes you've got to have just a little faith that not everything is used for the most sinister purpose possible. I have my contingency plans for dealing with "executive order 666" and "this perfect day" type scenarios... and just take comfort in the fact I have a plan for dealing with it while smiling for the camera.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Dear OP, s&f for bringing this to the forefront but i've got to ask, for the sake of continuity ... please have a MOD combine these threads ... this one and : www.abovetopsecret.com...

it is a sad situation in which we find ourselves but it is my firm belief ...
the dereliction of duty falls squarely on the public at large.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
I can believe it...........You need to see all the new cameras across Missouri..........……..

They just put up a new camera on I-44 right off the Oklahoma / Missouri state line………..

You ever been to San Antonio? They have what looks like a wireless camera on every street light and all over the highway.

Right now I don't worry about it as I have dine nothing wrong to be worrying about being recorded while I drive to Wal-Mart.

But I honestly have to say that I wouldn't like to live there.

I honestley doubt the cameras here work.. Wasted money except in balcones heights. All the unsolved murdes dailey it seems. I think they were going to use them, then changed their minds.

Isnt houston taking some/all of them down? And will have to pay a ton in damages to the company that moniters them?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
We can already track you through your iPhones and Droids.

Even if your GPS apps or phone are turned off we can still pinpoint what cell you are in, estimate the distance to the cell's base station, and trigangulate within tens of meters of your coordinates. Even the phone's microphone and camera can be accessed, without probable cause, to transmit audio and video.

Unless you take out the battery.

People are lazy though. So most don't do that.

Since most people don't take out the battery, when you do it makes you a void, an object of interest.

Either way you get tracked.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Maybe I should test to see "who" if anybody is watching these isolated dome cameras on the interstate.

I think I will explore this project this weekend. As I have posted a new dome camera went up on the Missouri/Okla state line boarder on I-44...

I will go spend 30 minutes taking pictures of it...........that should be enough time for "them" (if watching) to dispatch a highway patrol car to my location..............

I think I may borrow my neighbors car for the project.......

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
if you want to see who owns a camera just cut the power to it and see who turns up and perhaps just walk on by as he's repairing it and see if you can socially engineer some information from him? even a quick glance at his job sheet may reveal atleast who's raised the job call so you can do some chasing back

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My drive to work will really bore the crap out of the TSA: I stop at the store about 745 to fuel up and get something to eat, on the road by 8pm to 815 at the latest, spend the next hour and ten driving to arrive at work about 930. Spend the night at the office keeping systems in check only to reverse the drive in the morning. That being said they don't need to be paying attention to my routine that never changes, its a waste of tax payer money that could be used anywhere else to far more positive effect.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForeverDusk
We must extend these searches to every nook, cranny, and crevice of this country. What if a terrorist blows up the bus? Don't you know how often that occurs?!!

Oh wait, it doesn't.
London,2005-muslim nut-jobs!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Everyone keeps saying we need "a Dark Knight", a protector, silent guardian, et cetera. (the latest Batman movie).

Yet, what we really need is a Joker.

$1,000 for every camera destroyed.
$5,000 for every corrupt cop that gets tied to a lamppost in the nude.

Etc.

They can't stop us all. I know I could use a couple grand here and there.
edit on 26-8-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

www.networkworld.com

There will be biometric fingerprinting as well as other biometric and personal info stored in government databases...your official travel document "will not only have information as to who you are and where you have traveled, but it will also ... allow government officials to track your travel not only in the air, but your daily travels to work, grocery stores and social events." In the future the "government will detain passengers who have traveled to places that are suspicious in nature"...

OHMYGAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!

You mean all of my wild escapades will be monitored?!

Let me break down my wild life your ya'll... I am sure they will see me for the threat that I truly am.

Work.. well my kids are my work. So they can see me fend for my life while navigating the school parking lot!
They can see me navigate it again 8 some odd hours later while picking up the wild ones.

I am sorry I cannot possibly give ya'll a glimpse of my secret covert ops or blow my cover when I add "sports" or .... opps I said too much

Grocery store.. *sigh* Well my time on the run has finally come to an end. You see folks, under the guise of "buying more food for the family" I am actually adding to my ever growing nail polish collection
BUSTED!
*disregard secret covert trips to bath and body works to use those fantab coupons, and my need to be soft and smell nice

Social Events?!.. WHATS THAT?!
uumm I mean if I divulged this information, I would have to kill you!

As you can see I am a dangerous critter, and one that must be monitored closely because I have just learned some nifty cool tricks for painting my nails gang.. I am a regular Dr Evviillll I am!

This is beyond stoopid! Never mind about those pesky drug lords that think our borders are merely suggestions.. because I am most def the serious threat to our Country

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
And here we are, talking about what we can do.
Anyone see what is happening?

We are talking about what we can do...not actually doing anything!

We the people are letting this take place!
We, THE PEOPLE, are allowing ourselves to be monitored!
So...I believe we the people should be the ones to stop it.
How do you stop it?
Well first, we all must be able to agree.
And unify.
But with today's laws, that would be illegal.
Imagine if the entire country shut off for a week...
Just to catch up and actually do something about it.
And tear down what "they" have built.

I digress.
I truly believe the problem lies within us.
We cannot actually think together across the nation!
For decades we have been socially engineered to internally disagree...
Either with sports, or politics, WE can't agree upon anything!

And then...when we do agree, we can't hold responsible meetings.
Too many "infiltraitors" or just ignorant people.
Too many "news" journalists trying to get a scoop, and more ratings (money).
Too much money involved.

Because being responsible and respectful to each other is where it all begins.
Once we have that, the people are unstoppable.

But....will we ever break the brainwashing?
The consistant fear mongering from the television?
Can we discern the difference between what has been fed to us?
And what we truly need?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

www.networkworld.com

The North American Gestapo.

This is insane and anti-freedom. Track people going to the store. Like we are criminals. We need to vote for Ron Paul ASAP!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
We can already track you through your iPhones and Droids.

Even if your GPS apps or phone are turned off we can still pinpoint what cell you are in, estimate the distance to the cell's base station, and trigangulate within tens of meters of your coordinates. Even the phone's microphone and camera can be accessed, without probable cause, to transmit audio and video.

Unless you take out the battery.

People are lazy though. So most don't do that.

Since most people don't take out the battery, when you do it makes you a void, an object of interest.

Either way you get tracked.

Just because you remove the battery doesn't make your phone non-operational. There are 1 - 2 secondary batteries in your phone (depending on model) that is used for maintaining the current date and time and other configuration data that needs real time interation. Those battery(s) can now be used to power other features on the phone. The main battery is use to charge the secondary battery(s), for the display and a few other features.

Ever wonder why it takes a 1/2 second to power a phone back on when you think you've shut it off? The only way to actually reboot your phone is to pull the battery otherwise, your phone never shuts down.

The only way to get you off the grid is to A) destroy the phone with a hammer or B) don't have one.

BTW, tracking has been happening longer than everyone realizes. The public is just making it easier with their Facebooks, MySpaces, phones, credit cards, an app for this and an app for that.

edit on 26-8-2011 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join