It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future TSA: Track All 'Daily Travels To Work, Grocery Stores & Social Events'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Future TSA: Track All 'Daily Travels To Work, Grocery Stores & Social Events'

www.networkworld.com

There will be biometric fingerprinting as well as other biometric and personal info stored in government databases...your official travel document "will not only have information as to who you are and where you have traveled, but it will also ... allow government officials to track your travel not only in the air, but your daily travels to work, grocery stores and social events." In the future the "government will detain passengers who have traveled to places that are suspicious in nature"...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The TSA...not only is it not going away anytime soon, its making big and ambitious plans to follow you everywhere! And if you happen to have been to any "suspicious places" the TSA folks will know all about it!

Isn't the future going to be wonderful? Eat your genetically modified corn-syurp nibblets with a smile or the mind-reading pannels might pick up your displeasure and cross-reference that with a Facebook comment you made 5 years ago...before you know it you are singing the Gitmo blues.

www.networkworld.com

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I can believe it...........You need to see all the new cameras across Missouri..........……..

They just put up a new camera on I-44 right off the Oklahoma / Missouri state line………..

edit on 25-8-2011 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have been studying them for sometime. They are not hardwired. They are transmitting a signal. I would like to know who has privileges to that signal…………..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
For people that are so excited about the future and what it holds for mankind...You are welcome to it.

I prefer going back a little in time when we had respect for privacy and didn't actually have to fight for it because it was our right.

We knew what was in our food, our water and air. WE controlled the farms and not large corporations and Government agencies.

We didn't get arrested for selling lemonade or milk, swearing, spitting or farting in public. (Yes, the last one is true. It was billed as assault)

We seem to have more laws telling us what we can't do than rights as to what we can do. We kept more of our money that we earned, paid our taxes fairly and could assemble in groups wherever the hell we wanted.

Our kids didn't have to walk thru metal detectors to enter their schools and we didn't get fondled when we took a flight.

I could go on but is it really necessary?

You want the future? Go for it.

For me...No Thanks.

edit on 25-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
We must extend these searches to every nook, cranny, and crevice of this country. What if a terrorist blows up the bus? Don't you know how often that occurs?!!

Oh wait, it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

I don't know about where your from, but in Houston, Tx. you can log onto the local news feeds and such and look at the feed from the street cams. So I guess everyone has access to it here.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
I have been studying them for sometime. They are not hardwired. They are transmitting a signal. I would like to know who has privileges to that signal…………..

GOT .17hmr???

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Well, that's it.

I'll be going back to jail not too long after they put this in place. Simply will...not...do...it.

It's completely retarded and unamerican, at least as America was intended to be. I read 1984, and I'm just not doing it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
And guess what, it's completely "legal" for them to do so because of the Patriot Act. If we have any chance for a future our goal must be to destroy that act.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

The TSA...not only is it not going away anytime soon, its making big and ambitious plans to follow you everywhere! And if you happen to have been to any "suspicious places" the TSA folks will know all about it!

Isn't the future going to be wonderful? Eat your genetically modified corn-syurp nibblets with a smile or the mind-reading pannels might pick up your displeasure and cross-reference that with a Facebook comment you made 5 years ago...before you know it you are singing the Gitmo blues.

www.networkworld.com
That's why I strongly object
(react)to every inch people want to give the fed gov.Some members here make my head explode:"they protect us"... gaaaaahhhh!!!!

edit on 25-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niobis
And guess what, it's completely "legal" for them to do so because of the Patriot Act. If we have any chance for a future our goal must be to destroy that act.

The Patriot Act is the real domestic terrorism threat...to the citizens themselves.

What does it do? It instills fear, suspicion and mistrust with the end goal of destroying rights and freedoms.

Isn't that what terrorists do?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

It's also a self-fulfilling prophecy.

There aren't terrorists hiding under every rock...but keep hemming people in with this kind of $&%# and soon enough there will be.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Something people needs to understand is that all this surveillance is not done by government entities but by private companies that then sells information to the government and to anybody that pays for the information.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

If they would like they can also follow me into the restroom and watch me create underwater statues in their honor.
Seriously though, do these clowns really think that everyone is just going to sit back and let them do whatever they want, and all in the name of national security? Oh wait, nevermind..... they already do whatever they want and everyone just sits back and lets them all in the name of national security.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

you gotta be kidding me! Well, just one more reason to leave the USA if this ever comes true.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, the ambitious plans of this anti-american agency never cease to disgust me. I have to agree with the "self fulfilling prophecy" mentioned before.

I just cannot grasp the reasoning. Maybe I just don't want to grasp it.

I wish everybody had the self restraint to just destroy the spy-toys without ripping everything else apart in the process. A good wrist rocket and a good aim will render some of the obvious little eyes useless.

Just remember, when enough is enough, keep your eyes on the real enemy.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
I can believe it...........You need to see all the new cameras across Missouri..........……..

They just put up a new camera on I-44 right off the Oklahoma / Missouri state line………..

I've seen them with what appears to be a small parabolic antenna (think mini satellite dish). I was discussing this with a family member recently who is not into conspiracy theory but thought it was quite odd. I counted 17 cameras at or near one intersection where I live while waiting for the light to change, and those were just the readily visible ones. I would like to know how many I couldn't see, and more importantly why they are there, and why so many?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

I assume you are in Springfield Mo.............There are two dome cameras in between Joplin and Springfield on I-44....one on each side of the hwy...........

As I posted, a new one just went up on the Okla/MO state line on I-44. They are as you described...............

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

They're going up everywhere around Chesapeake, VA. Absolutely no one will tell me what they are. They aren't in the public domain, either. They are, IMO, spy towers. So far, they have been put up at almost every red light, and on major roads they're going up in the middle of blocks. We're going to have stop tyranny. I think 2012 isn't the end of the world, but the end as we know it. It will be revolutionary.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join