It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To bring another human being to this awful world..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just make sure you give your child confidence they can do anything. It allows people to make good decisions in life. It is far more important than love.

Also make sure they know it is their responsibility to make the world a better place. To not just be a user of other peoples products and ideas ( a consumer not a creator ) .

You do that and you are making the world a better place for future generations to live in.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by creatureme

The world was always awful. Can anyone honestly say they lived in a time where nothing awful happened? I challenge anyone.

Can you imagine bringing a child into the world before there was modern medicine? You intentionally had 6 or 7 children in the hope 3 would make it to adulthood.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Just make sure you give your child confidence they can do anything. It allows people to make good decisions in life. It is far more important than love.

Also make sure they know it is their responsibility to make the world a better place. To not just be a user of other peoples products and ideas ( a consumer not a creator ) .

You do that and you are making the world a better place for future generations to live in.

I am having the feelings of making sure to do these things... Its.. in my nature. It is really important to me, to make my child grow up with the feeling of being a human being with some kind of love inside for the planet. Don't get me wrong, I am not going to force my child into believing things, it has to decide for it self when it grows up..

Our planet is our child also, and it really hurts when I have to watch the humankind be so destructive towards it..

<< 1  2   >>

join