It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird forecast.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
ok so I live around lake Simcoe in Ontario, and was looking online for weather forecasts because its really cloudy out. But all the sites I went to just said its foggy or variable cloudiness, slight fog, etc. but I can assure you, its cloudy. very cloudy. been like that for 2 hours.

I even checked the cloud radar on the weather network and it didn't show any clouds. and now the radar maps aren't even working.

only place where it showed it actually being cloudy was on a .gov Canadian infrared satellite image.

I didnt put this in another forum because I dont think its weird enough
but it is a bit strange to me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
www.theweathernetwork.com... link_obs_radar

check it out. radar shows no clouds. but the whole sky is black with clouds... busted radar or something else?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

hey dude,i'm in newmarket! the clouds around here look worse than last nite! i dont know if you got that storm last nite,but i seen lightning hit my front lawn!
weather around here has been very funky-this weekend very humid.
the wind is still blowing here. my dog is acting all mucked up,and i'm on edge for no good reason. i thought was in a 'safe' part of the world! hope to here back from toy!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
yeah I got that storm last night it was awesome! im on edge too for no reason. the clouds have looked strange all day. check the radars for newmarket. do they show cloud cover? cause the Barrie ones sure dont.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
sorry for the typo! my last word should have read you!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
sorry for the typo! my last word should have read you!

haha thats ok, i was a bit confused but i thought you meant your dog or girlfriend or something lol. I forgot to "reply to" anyways.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Did you guys hear a weird rumble within the tornado warning areas? also do you guys see chemtrails regularly? theyve been going up 10x in recent days before the tornadoes(godrich, north of london, komoka, etc)

i have also been massively on edge, but thats probably just the light show from last night coupled with the lights going out a couple times
edit on 25-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

my 3 weather sites don't give me a link,can ya send me one?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

no chemtrails,but i had a weird 'buzz' in my head since the earthquake,and its really f*^%$ing annoying!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

hey I haven't heard any rumblings, though I have been listening for them. Windsor Ontario and Detroit have been having rumbling noises constantly though. And Where i live we have chemtrails constantly.

OH. I did have a black helicopter circling over my suburb two days ago. thought it was strange because I haven't seen a black helicopter before. I was like- "what is this the usa?"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

hey I haven't heard any rumblings, though I have been listening for them. Windsor Ontario and Detroit have been having rumbling noises constantly though. And Where i live we have chemtrails constantly.

OH. I did have a black helicopter circling over my suburb two days ago. thought it was strange because I haven't seen a black helicopter before. I was like- "what is this the usa?"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

www.theweathernetwork.com...

still says no clouds. still tonnes of clouds.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
yeah I got that storm last night it was awesome! im on edge too for no reason. the clouds have looked strange all day. check the radars for newmarket. do they show cloud cover? cause the Barrie ones sure dont.

Hi
At work north of moosenee a fly in mine diamond
had real funy cloud and thunder 3 day straight
around 7:00pm then clear right up

top topics

join