It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the "GodFather" Movie is really talking about!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I actually first saw this connection while writing the thread about the meaning of JFKs famous speech and how it related to the influences of the world churches who operate powerful secret influence through their intelligence unit the Illuminati, "... a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..." you can find at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In that thread I pointed out what the 1972 movie "Godfather" was really trying to reveal: and that is the relationship between organized crime, the Vatican Church, and American Secrety. In fact what the truth is is that the Vatican runs intelligence operations that accomplishes this church's interests and projects its power and influence, gains and controls assets, human resources, armed forces, and great profits through organized crime

The GodFather Analogy Guardian of Vatican Interests
The movie was given the name "The Godfather" because A godfather is a guardian assigned to a child of parents. The child, the movie is talking about is the huge profits of criminal businesses placed under the protection of organized crime by the Vatican. Though this movie was about the Vatican the other largest churches in the world also engage in the most ruthless crimes for profit and power.

The Vatican's Criminal Business"
The GodFather is the leaders of organized crime the churches have placed in charge of their illegal business the most bloody and immoral business on the planet: drugs, extortion, prostition, weapons, terrorism, e.t.c. When the Godfather is seen to be appearing to be donating hundreds of millions to the Vatican church and being solicitated by church officials for even more funds, it is actually the real powers in charge of the criminal organizations collecting their profits and sending commands to the intelligence agents of the operations the mafia leaders. The wolves put in charge to tend the the faithful, brutality and savagry, and terror are after blood money.

The English Monarchy's Criminal Business
And the biggest drug dealers in history never stopped dealing drugs, they just pushed it under the table English Monarchy. Lookup: "Opium Wars": the story of Britians 100 years lease of Hong Kong for the Debt from Illicit Drugs the Chinese government destroyed and the English Monarchy demanded payment of.

World Organized Crime is operated in cooperation by the world's most powerful churches including the English Monarchy, the Vatican, and Russian Orthodox Church. You cant get more organized, sophisticated, ruthless, or more established than this.

Now You Know

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It doesnt get more monolithic than this.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Of Course!

I saw the Godfather in theatres...many many moons ago...I knew then!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManchurianDisclosure
In that thread I pointed out what the 1972 movie "Godfather" was really trying to reveal...
The movie was given the name "The Godfather" because ...

Or on the other hand it might be because it was from a book of that exact name, written three years earlier, by Mario Puzo.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've had strong feelings about the Vatican long before I found the truth to substantiate them. I have to admit though that in 1972 I was too immersed in "Madman Across the Water" to pay attention to much else.

But thank you. You've given me a reason to actually watch the entire movie from start to finish. I'd like to tell everyone what should REALLY happen to the Vatican, but there are T&C here to abide by.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Vatican – Mafia – CIA

from original essay by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Holocaust and the Nazi ties to the Vatican

While the victors get to rewrite History it can’t always obscure it as well as it would like, especially when its as recent as the events of World War II.

Pope Pius XII helped Adolf Hitler destroy German Catholic opposition to the Nazi regime, encouraged the extermination of the Jews through the very least profound indifference, and banked much of the Nazi loot that the Vatican would use to finance the breakup of Yugoslavia years later, when it was time to dismantle the Communist system, to allow Russia to return to it’s Russian Orthodox Christian Roots to take part in the religious divisions of the Third and Final World War.

Additionally the Vatican conspired with the OSS and the new CIA to smuggle many ranking Nazis out of Germany at the conclusion of the War.

As millions of Jews lay dead across Europe, victims of Hitler’s forced Labor camps, and extermination squads in the East, the rush to immigrate to Palestine and repopulate the Jewish State was on.

World War II would end just as Pike and Rome wanted, with Israel repopulated and ready to play it’s key role, in the final World War to mimic Bible Prophecy.

The War and its horrors would give Rome and its patricians another chance to found a World Body of Nations.

Thanks in large part to the Council of Foreign Relations, and Rockefellers, tireless behind the scenes work to make it happen. He would even donate the land in valuable Manhattan, in New York City to build it on.

The end of WW2 brought on another sinister plot.

The Vatican bank would engulf itself in yet another scandal, one that would expose drug running, murder and Mafia financing and money laundering.

The “Godfather” of the Vatican Bank, Archbishop Paul Marcinkus; President of the Vatican Bank from 1971 through 1989 was originally from the City-State of Chicago, Illinois, more precisely, from Cicero, Illinois.

Cicero is a suburb located a few short miles from downtown Chicago, and shares common boundaries with the infamous City-State.

Cicero, (coincidence ?) carries the namesake for the famous Roman philosopher Marcus Tullius Cicero (b.106 bc, d.43 bc) who coincidentally lived during the time of Julius Caesar.

Cicero was the headquarters for the infamous Mafia gangster Al Capone, and even today is a hotspot of Federal investigations that have resulted in arrests, indictments and convictions of some of the area’s most influential Mafia figures over the decades since Al Capone reigned supreme.

Chicago insiders referred to Archbishop Paul Marcinkus as Paul “The Marker” Marcinkus. The nickname was “coined” during His early days before, during, and after attending Archbishop Quigley Preparatory Seminary and St. Mary of the Lake Seminary. Paul was ordained to the priesthood for the Archdiocese of Chicago on May 3, 1947, and served parish assignments with both St. Christina's and Holy Cross church on the city's far south side. By 1949, he had been appointed to the archdiocese's matrimonial tribunal, which processed applications to have marriages annulled. Paul “The Marker” was recruited by the Mafia when he was a teenager, and was involved in local street rackets and loan sharking. The fact that Paul Marcinkus was not Italian made Him the perfect candidate for “church” work, as many Italian Mafia chieftains did not condone direct illegal activities within the Church by other Italians. In 1950, Paul “The Marker” was summoned to Rome, a far bridge to cross. And cross He did!

With the ascension of Pope Paul VI to the papacy, Marcinkus became the prime English translator, also helping handle the arrangements for the pontiff's overseas trips. In addition, his height and muscular build enabled him to serve as a bodyguard for Paul VI, earning him the nickname, "The Gorilla."

On January 6, 1969, he was ordained to the episcopate as Titular Archbishop of Horta and Secretary of the Roman Curia. His ferocious protection of the Pope was in evidence two months later when he refused to allow Secret Service agents to be present during a private audience between the Pontiff and U.S. President Richard Nixon, saying, "I'll give you 60 seconds to get out of here or you can explain to the President why the Pope could not see him today”. They say those words got Him promoted to Vatican Bank President!

Vatican Bankster

Marcinkus was the president of the Istituto per le Opere di Religione, also known as the Vatican Bank, from 1971 to 1989. As early as April 24, 1973, Marcinkus was questioned in his Vatican office by federal prosecutor William Aronwald and Bill Lynch, head of the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the United States Department of Justice, about his involvement in the delivery of $14.5 million US worth of counterfeit bonds to the Vatican in July 1971, part of a total request of $950 million US worth stated in a letter on Vatican notepaper.

His name and the official letter had arisen during the investigation of an international gang, who eventually served twelve years in prison. Marcinkus "said he considered the charges against him serious but not based enough on fact that he would violate the Vatican Bank's confidentiality to defend himself. ...back in the States it was agreed on the highest levels that the case against Marcinkus could not be pursued any further."

In July 1982, Marcinkus was implicated in financial scandals being reported on the front pages of newspapers and magazines throughout Europe, particularly the collapse of the Banco Ambrosiano, in which Propaganda Due (aka "P2"), a masonic lodge, was involved (Marcinkus had been a director of Ambrosiano Overseas, based in Nassau, Bahamas, and had been involved with Ambrosiano's chairman, financier Roberto Calvi, for a number of years). He was also involved with Michele Sindona, who had links with the Mafia.

In 1984, Marcinkus was named as a possible accomplice in the supposed murder of Pope John Paul I by investigative journalist David Yallop in his book In God's Name. Yallop made allegations regarding a number of suspects associated with Marcinkus' business dealings, claiming involvement of members of the Mafia on behalf of the Vatican Bank, further stating that Marcinkus might face criminal exposure, should he be removed from his position at the bank.

In fact, the bank scandal which brought down the Bank of Ambrosiano in Rome, leading to the execution-style murder of the bank's president, Roberto Calvi, came on the heels of the assassination of Pope John Paul I. The Pope was killed several years prior to the scandal for wanting to clean up the Vatican Bank as well as expose the Masonic involvement of many high-level bishops and cardinals.

Although the Pope's death was officially listed as being "from natural causes," he strangely died after serving only 33 days in office an important Illuminati cult number ¬and was never given a proper independent autopsy or murder investigation.

Upon the election of Pope John Paul II, Marcinkus was promoted within the Vatican bank and remained in office for several years before the scandal widened, after the body of Calvi, whose Banco Ambrosiano had dealt with Marcinkus, was found hanging under London's Blackfriars Bridge in June 1982. The death of Calvi was seen by some as symbolic, since Propaganda Due referred to themselves as the "Black Friars." Adding to the troubles, journalist Mino Pecorelli, who had been investigating Marcinkus, the Vatican Bank and ties to organized crime, was found dead in 1979. Marcinkus himself was never charged with a crime.

He stepped aside as head of the Vatican Bank soon after, with a board of laymen assuming control of the bank. The Vatican eventually paid £145 million in a settlement with creditors, with Marcinkus observing in 1986 that: "You can't run the Church on Hail Marys." Markincus later said that he was misquoted, what he actually said was :" When my workers come to retire they expect a pension; it's no use my saying to them. 'I'll pay you 400 Hail Marys."

Many details are contained in the links below.

Many questions remain unanswered to this day.

Do we dare ask more ?

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.rense.com...

www.rense.com...

www.cathnews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You shouldn't write all that information. No they'll see "You know too much".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You have insulted la cosa nostra. I hope you have autostart on your car.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Including the Vatican in the Godfather story was an afterthought and not part of Puzo's original story. It's not in the book. It was added in the sequels so I don't think that's why it's named the Godfather. It's named the Godfather because he was a more powerful, protecting figure for his people.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I think what I am about to say will surprise many but will also clear up a lot of things in understand how powerful forces operate.

The Churches
The Vatican, like Angican, Russian East Orthodox, have infiltrated so many political, religious, economic, and criminal organization that they rule with intelligence handlers that appear to be independent and autonomous from the cruch.

Ruled By Secrecy: The Illuminati
In reference to the masonic lodges, I am certain most have already been infiltrated and taken over into operating as tools for the churches. This is if the churches didnt initially open their own masonic franchises with which to use to infiltrate masonic lodges in the US.

Illuminati- The Infiltration System
I have met many Illuminati handlers who control many groups including political, religious, and business, for the churches. One example of how major this operation is is in regards to Islam. The churches even control some muslim communities with their religious Muslim leaders and clergy, they even have secret-christian converts posing as Muslim leaders who exercise influence over people under the guise of being "prophets" and "descendants" of Prophet Mohammad. These infiltrators are Illuminati and take direct orders from the churches

For Example Muslim Assets in Church Control
The church has very strong internal control over many groups like this. They can order these Muslims under their control to do terrorist attacks or do any thing and it will appear to everyone, the media, and government, as though the Muslims have acted!

The number of groups you can include under church infiltration is enormous they have been working on it for a very long time, the public wouldnt be settled if they know how many groups take direct and complete orders from the church. I list a few groups under their control to tingle your imagination Muslim groups, Marxist groups, Communist groups, the White Brotherhood, human rights groups, lobby groups, private organizations, many front organization, Jewish grouops, cults.

Front Personalities
I want to introduce a new term that borrows from "front organization"- which basically means a seemingly independent organization that secret takes its orders and accomplishes the objectives of another organization. A simple example of a "front organization" or "front business" is "Air America", which appeared as a private air transportation company that was actually used by the CIA to smuggle personal, equipment, and drugs.
What I want to introduce to you is not talked about. It is called "front personalities". Theses are supposed private individuals who really take orders from powerful organizations. They often have huge financial resources which they use to appear as functioning along but are really taking orders from others.

David Rockafella- Illuminati Church "Front Personality"
One example of this is David Rockafella who is one of the ways the churches spend tons of money and give bad publicity to the Jews. I've seen this done before, governments even do this when they use fonds from "black budgets" they put them in the hands of front personalities they control the wealth through.

Rocafella's Mission
David Rockfella is currentlys being ordered by the Tri-church alliance the Anglican, Vatican, and Russian East Orthodox, to participate a massive fraud that will create the catalyst for the rise of church authority in the west and the fall of democratic government. Basically Rocafella is going to be used lin a false flag operation like Bin Laden and the Twin Towers to lead the American people against the government and establish a Church based state.

David Rockafella's Status
What I can't tell you is what is David Rocafella's Status, of the following:
1) He is a knowing Illuminati operative who willing cooperates and talks direct orders
2) He is an unknowing operative who is given orders undetectedly by people who handle him and control him through programming, advanced technologies, i.e. "Neural Network". This second status is comparable to a programmed "mind controlled" assassin as opposed to the first status which is more like a conscious and professional assassin.

Now You Know.

I'd Like to Welcome You to the Real World.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
Including the Vatican in the Godfather story was an afterthought and not part of Puzo's original story. It's not in the book. It was added in the sequels so I don't think that's why it's named the Godfather. It's named the Godfather because he was a more powerful, protecting figure for his people.

A "Godfather" (mafia context) in the English meaning refers to an Italian Mafia member who has a high leadership status.

A "Boss" who has authority over other mafia members in a select area.

Capo di tutti capi

Capo di tutti capi or capo dei capi is Italian for "boss of all bosses" or "boss of bosses". It is a phrase used mainly by the media, public and the law enforcement community to indicate a supremely powerful crime boss in the Sicilian or American Mafia who holds great influence over the whole organization.

The title was introduced to the U.S. public by the Kefauver Commission (1950). It has seldom been given to specific bosses because it could create tension between different factions (otherwise known as families) within the Mafia. Typically the title is awarded de facto to the boss of the most powerful Mafia family....

American Mafia

The word was applied by mobsters to Giuseppe Morello around 1900, according to Nick Gentile.[2] Bosses Joe Masseria (1928-1931) and Salvatore Maranzano (1931) used the title as part of their efforts to centralize control of the Mafia under themselves. When Maranzano won the Castellammarese War, he set himself up as boss of all bosses and ordered every Mafia family to pay him tribute. This provoked a rebellious reaction which led to him being murdered. Lucky Luciano then created The Commission in 1931 as an alternative

Italian police arrest Mafia godfather
real example:

JUST DAYS before a vital run-off vote in mayoral elections in Naples, Italian police yesterday appeared to strike a significant blow at the Camorra, the Neapolitan Mafia, when they arrested one of Italy’s 30 most wanted criminals.

Godfather Giuseppe Dell’Aquila’s capture comes three weeks after the arrests of another two Camorra “bosses”, Mario Caterino and Feliciano Mallardo.

My post above is referring to the real Vatican bank president Archbishop Paul Marcinkus who is actually the movie character portrayed. The "timing" of the movie was just about right also.

top topics

join