It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Dismantled Project Blue Beam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Have you thought about this?...

If you are led to believe that Project Blue Beam has been dismantled...
would you assume that the next miraculous spectacle could only be an act of God?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Project blue beam, DOES exist! I was invited to Washington about 20 years ago (but sadly could not afford the trip) to see examples firsthand (one of which was of a hologram of a sword which looked "identical to - and as solid - as a real metal sword).

IMHO the Norway spiral was a part of Project Blue Beam!

Project Blue Beam is a technologically-simulated Second Coming or technologically-simulated Alien Invasion. Be aware people that either this or something completely different could happen! Simulation of a 3rd World War for example?

I KNOW that the ILLUMINATI ELITE has been waiting for 2,000+ years until technology became so advanced that they can create a fake apocalypse.

Thanks OP for alerting ATS to the "restricted teachings" (S&f) - ALL the below "restricted teachings" are REAL TRUE FACTS that were BANNED! WHY? Because they WILL awaken and UNLOCK the POWER of ALL mankind!

The Condemnations of 1210-1277 began in medieval University of Paris to “restrict certain teachings”.

The banned propositions included:
"That there is numerically one and the same intellect for all humans".[6]
"That the soul separated [from the body] by death cannot suffer from bodily fire".[6]
"That God cannot grant immortality and incorruption to a mortal and corruptible thing".[6]
"That God does not know singulars".[6] "That God does not know things other than Himself".[6]
"That human acts are not ruled by the providence of God".[7]
"That the world is eternal".[8]
"That there was never a first human".[8]

I almost forgot to mention. Watch "John Lear Tells All" on Project Camelot he talks about Holograms and 3rd World War with Iran ALL recorded back in 2008! I won't say that "he told you so"!

Never take the word of anyone. No matter how high. God or the Devil King Queen President or ANY so-called AUTHORITY included.

USE YOUR "OWN" MIND!

edit on 19-5-2012 by neotech1neothink because: S&f

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Well said. This is actually quit confusing, as there is only belief but harldy any hard evidence of the things they want the crowds to believe.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

I disagree, and would like to see some proof of your credential as well

Church has been suppressing technology (still does in some cases) and in order for every evil illuminti NWO to work together, everyone, (including the religious) must be on board, thus the pope would not be "on board" for this, due to the suppression of technology

Project blue beam is a lie
edit on 31-10-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

No Project Blue Beam is not a lie we see how this type of holographic technology can work with the Tupac hologram they showed a few months back and i'm sure the military industrial complex is further ahead technologically speaking then the people who showed the Tupac hologram.

However i don't think the Vatican dismantled it, there's cabals within the religious establishment that are part of the powers that be Illuminati ect ect and they have point men in my opinion within the Vatican it's self who wouldn't let this happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join