It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Dismantled Project Blue Beam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
For best results, please watch/read in orderly fashion
Speakers on!

Intro:

Project blue beam, the word in which many believe will be the beginning of the true New World Order, perpetuated, by either the Bilderberg/Rothschild/Soro/Vatican/(Insert your thoughts here) which has been debated if the program exist or not. Many atser’s acknowledge the existence of the program, others not so much.

Some even believed that the Norway spiral was a part of Project Blue Beam!

Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a New World Order, via a technologically-simulated Second Coming.

Source
Source

Disclaimer: following source is used for a brief overall definition of project blue beam, remember, many people believe in different things

The monster Machine that will enslave all mankind that is controlled by TPTB

This essay will explain how Project Blue Beam will not happen at all. My focus will be Vatican. You may be wondering why? I believe if it is one organization, the richest, strongest, most powerful organization in the world that have the money to do such a project! IMO it would be Vatican. Not only that, but I will show how Vatican created what it tried to stop, science!

Another reason is the fact that many people believe that Vatican (along with Rothschild or vice versa) control the worlds wealth. If someone controls the worlds wealth, I’m pretty sure wealth can buy secret information anywhere on the planet. Not to mention the many threads that have connected the vatican/banks line to owning the world.
I strongly disbelieve that Vatican (Rome) has been waiting for 2,000+ years until technology became so advanced that they (and other elite) can create a fake apocalypse. Amazingly, some people do.
Even with enough money, I’m sure I can buy planet Earth, everything is for sale nowadays
www.abovetopsecret.com... OP, Agarta
www.abovetopsecret.com... Op, Ariele
These are both fantastic threads, and I wish anyone who hasn’t to engage in both of them. Side stories that paint the picture

Let me explain my opinion, so people can understand where I am coming from. I am raised Catholic, baptized, Catachism, nothing more! I left religion (Catholic) when I was in my pre teens and became Agnostic. Afterward, Buddhism, then occultism followed by a darker path. Then, back to Agnostic, then Christian. I dislike the super rich, the bankers, the NWO, Soro and anything else getting in the way for mankind's happiness. I’m anti establishment, anti authority and hyper opinionated.

Let us begin!

1. The Banning

The greatest suppression ever told, is also one of those very bitter sweet moments that is involved of our human history. The biggest perpetrator would be Vatican.

When did this became a heretical act to all scientist? The Condemnations of 1210-1277 began in medieval University of Paris to “restrict certain teachings”.

The banned propositions included:
"That there is numerically one and the same intellect for all humans".[6]
"That the soul separated [from the body] by death cannot suffer from bodily fire".[6]
"That God cannot grant immortality and incorruption to a mortal and corruptible thing".[6]
"That God does not know singulars".[6] "That God does not know things other than Himself".[6]
"That human acts are not ruled by the providence of God".[7]
"That the world is eternal".[8]
"That there was never a first human".[8]

Source

Not only was there a “law of specific knowledge”, but there were also a list of prohibited books called the “Index Librorum Prohibitorum”
Source

These bans placed strained among science and religion, still to this day they are separate entities, but to my humble opinion, religion birthed science.

The tension of both science and religion came to a head on head collision with non other than Galileo Galilei. Galileo was an “Italian physicist, mathematician, astronomer and philosopher, who played a major role in the scientific revolution”. Also, I mind you he was Catholic. Was the famous inventor in the improvement of the telescope and created tension with the church when he discovered that Earth was not the center of the universe (known universe).
Source

2. Scientific Revolution

Galileo's championing of Copernicanism was controversial within his lifetime, when a large majority of philosophers and astronomers still subscribed (at least outwardly) to the geocentric view that the Earth is at the centre of the universe. It has been much debated why it was not until six decades after Spina and Tolosani's attacks on Copernicus's work that the Catholic Church took any official action against it. Proposed reasons have included the personality of Galileo Galilei and the availability of evidence such as telescope observations[citation needed]. After 1610, when he began publicly supporting the heliocentric view, which placed the Sun at the centre of the universe, Galileo met with bitter opposition from some philosophers and clerics, and two of the latter eventually denounced him to the Roman Inquisition early in 1615. Although he was cleared of any offence at that time, the Catholic Church nevertheless condemned heliocentrism as "false and contrary to Scripture" in February 1616,[12] and Galileo was warned to abandon his support for it—which he promised to do. When he later defended his views in his most famous work, Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems, published in 1632, he was tried by the Inquisition, found "vehemently suspect of heresy," forced to recant, and spent the rest of his life under house arrest.

Source

Where does this all go into? What does this have to do with project blue beam? I’m sure many probably get it, but here you go!

Innovations continued through the Middle Ages with new innovations such as silk, the horse collar and horseshoes in the first few hundred years after the fall of the Roman Empire. Medieval technology saw the use of simple machines (such as the lever, the screw, and the pulley) being combined to form more complicated tools, such as the wheelbarrow, windmills and clocks. The Renaissance brought forth many of these innovations, including the printing press (which facilitated the greater communication of knowledge), and technology became increasingly associated with science, beginning a cycle of mutual advancement. The advancements in technology in this era allowed a more steady supply of food, followed by the wider availability of consumer goods.

Source

The single most important moment for the drastic change was in fact the scientific revolution! This has indeed changed the dynamics in new critical thinking.

D. Bernal asserted that "the renaissance enabled a scientific revolution which let scholars look at the world in a different light. Religion, superstition, and fear were replaced by reason and knowledge".[3]

The replacement of the Earth as center of the universe by the Sun as the center of the solar system The replacement of the Aristotelian theory that matter was continuous and made up of the elements Earth, Water, Air, Fire, and Aether by rival ideas that matter was atomistic or corpuscular[9] or that its chemical composition was even more complex[10] The replacement of the Aristotelian idea that heavy bodies, by their nature, moved straight down toward their natural places; that light bodies, by their nature, moved straight up toward their natural place; and that ethereal bodies, by their nature, moved in unchanging circular motions[11] with the idea that all bodies are heavy and move according to the same physical laws The replacement of the Impetus theory that all motions require the continued action of a cause by the concept of inertia: that motion is a state that, once started, continues indefinitely without further cause[12] The replacement of Galen's treatment of the venous and arterial systems as two separate systems with William Harvey's concept that blood circulated from the arteries to the veins "impelled in a circle, and is in a state of ceaseless motion"[13]

Source

An interesting threat also was occurring during the era of the Scientific revolution that was stomping its heavy feet on Vatican footsteps. This threat was far more important than science and probably made The Catholic Church had a “blind eye” to technology. The reformation began around the 15th-16th century.

Source Many Catholics feared Martin Luther 95 Theses and this should be taken into the account, the account that Vatican was balancing the Scientific revolution and the Reformation at around the same time.
Tough call!

3. Industrial Revolution

Although, science is important, but technology will be the meat of the remaining thread.
Probably what is far more important than electronic technology would be the invention of mass productive machinery.

The Industrial Revolution was a period from the 18th to the 19th century where major changes in agriculture, manufacturing, mining, transportation, and technology had a profound effect on the socioeconomic and cultural conditions of the times. It began in the United Kingdom, then subsequently spread throughout Europe, North America, and eventually the world. (quote)
Source

The reactionary attitudes established by Vatican I could not help the Church deal with the social and political upheavals of the late nineteenth and twentieth centuries. In response, the Church had to form new policies and groups to deal with the issues of the day.The “Church” was losing it’s appeal toward this. As the need for industrial labor increased, entire families left farms and small towns to work in mills and factories. Living conditions in large cities became horrendous as large populations were cooped up in slums, and the working conditions were no better. Workers had no rights and no protection. Child labor was common. The Church worked to alleviate the suffering of the workers by providing social services, bringing religion to their lives, and by publicly supporting the workers' rights. In 1891, Pope Leo XIII issued Rerum Novarum, an important encyclical on workers' rights that upheld the right of the individual to private property and defined the family as the primary social unit. It stated that workers had a right to a living wage and the right to organize in order to improve their lot. The Rerum Novarum made it clear that the Church was in favor of trade unions.

Source

By this time it should be clear that Vatican(Rome) never sat back and “waited” for technology to flourish until the time came right for them to create a “fake” apocalypse.

No Caesar conspiracy here folks, only old ?pious? out of touch popes.
The information age has created and impacted the world with computers, internet economics
Source
I do not believe I need to go back 40 years ago.

Conclusion

So in the conclusion, Vatican has suppressed the advancement of technology, thus snubbing project blue beam

Vatican is so far behind modern society, that there is a generation gap between the church and western society. We should all understand this. Project blue Beam can never have been an idea of early Christianity due to the church trying to suppress science, which irreversibly birthed science, then created machines and now digital technology. Vatican has created more problems for themselves than solutions, the issues is obviously age matter. So is congress...

The real enemies spirituality is still to me Vatican, but that shouldn’t concern anyone who really cares about religion. We are already enslaved, the rich has won and defeated all of us. Time has ran out for any retribution!
The real enemies still are the Bankers in my mind(thought). I believe they still govern more power than anything else, but Vatican still should be partial to blame. What is interesting is this, for those who are the rational of minds, you should tip your hat to Vatican for the science it has created!

Yahad of light

In the end, I give you this

edit on 25-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
GREAT POST! That dragon scares the HELL outta me. I mean, if they can do THAT, what's stopping them from making god. Seriously.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Excellent thread, consider adding the one in my Signature if you care to read it. You'll be amazed at the research I did and the discoveries I made.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Are you serious? It's a hologram, not an actual entity. If by create God, you mean create a humanoid representation of some exotic being with no actual mind or body....and then randomly say he's God.

Unless the hologram can move mountains, give everyone the ability to fly, raise us to a higher dimension, and/or show us how to create universes, then why would you believe it's God? Anyone who believes a hologram is God, without absolute proof, is extremely gullible and just outright dumb.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
Anyone who believes a hologram is God, without absolute proof, is extremely gullible and just outright dumb.

Anyone who believes in God because a book that has seen more men lay their hands on and change more than a 5 dollar wh*re is extremely gullible and outright dumb.

In other words, those people you are talking about are the same one's who go to church every week because they STILL don't have definitive proof that a God exists. Only faith, which is a fancy word for hope.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Very well put together thread, excellent read. That is a lot of information to absorb. The hologram was awesome. Are they spraying the dragon pattern, or just spraying mist in the air and using a light projector using the water merely as a canvas?
edit on 25-8-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Very insightful post Jordan. The Vatican has more blood on its hands than anyone could fathom. I don't know what TPTB have up their sleeve, but I can guarantee the Vatican will have their greedy hands involved somehow.
I guess we will have to wait and see about all of this holograms in the sky thing, but that hologram of the dragon was pretty impressive.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
It is amazing how rumors and theories are created out of thin air nowadays

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Any contribution to the thread would be great

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Very insightful post Jordan. The Vatican has more blood on its hands than anyone could fathom. I don't know what TPTB have up their sleeve, but I can guarantee the Vatican will have their greedy hands involved somehow.
I guess we will have to wait and see about all of this holograms in the sky thing, but that hologram of the dragon was pretty impressive.

Very impressive post there, OP, the dragon hologram was pretty awesome. I know this holographic technology is a reality, CNN brought it out on their show, and if one does the research on it, there are many companies now working on, and selling the tech to consumers, mostly, I assume, governments. I have two good friend who were in the first Marine Division, they were with the first boots on the ground in the Gulf War. My friends, to me, and I have no doubt they told me the truth as they saw it, told me they saw an image of Jesus Christ, looking like the one on the wall of nearly every Christian home, in the night sky over Iraq. They said it flickered, and came on, and went off a few times before it shut down completely. I say TPTB were testing Blue Beam.

My friends also told me that helicopters would fly over enemy troops, and then a few minutes later the troops would come out and surrender. Mind control technology. perhaps? I remember saying at the time, if the Military has this weapon, why not just use it on the Taliban?

Reality is not as it seems, there is much that is hidden from view, and only a few know of. Keep in mind we are about the denial of ignorance, so anyone who has stories of stuff like this, please be so kind as to post. We all know the "A" agencies. CIA, NSA, and so on monitor this board, and so be it. Lets us show them they have no secrets anymore, they are naked before our eyes.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The Galactic Federation know only to well about these devices and the perpetrators that wish to use them..
This will never be allowed to happen so stop trying to scare people..
Just as the UFOs grounded all nuclear missiles this will not be tollerated..
As Italy and the Vatican have signed up to NESARA LAW there is diddly squat chances of this coming
to pass..
Youy had better get ready for ascention OP instead of scaremongering on this forum...
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Shall we also reject the foundations and reasoning of mathematics as well? For surely you do, seeing as how you mock the belief system of Christianity simply because it is something you cannot see, touch, feel, taste, etc…? Can I take a guess that you deny the validity of mathematical equations and the founding principles thereof? For if not, then may I suggest that you are but a hypocrite, one of many mind you, but nonetheless a hypocrite.

Since much of modern mathematics are founded upon the principles of infinitesimal calculus, specifically Sir Isaac Newton’s fluxions and Gottfried Leibniz’s notion of infinitesimal change, then modern math owes its foundations to superstitions and gaps of proof. It is but a fallacy to proceed to a point on the supposition of increments where you then shift your supposition to that of no increment. Had the second increment been made before the common division of 0 all would have disappeared, resulting in nothing for your supposition. However by this artifice of first dividing, changing your supposition, you keep 1 and nx^n-1. It is a fallacy; the entire foundational principles of mathematics in the 18th century would be a fallacy.

So, my friend, what are the fluxions? Or the velocities of evanescent increments? And what are the evanescent increments? They are obviously neither finite quantities nor quantities infinitely small, nor a mere nothing. Are we to suggest they are ghosts of departed quantities? The fact is there are numerous gaps in proof within the foundational mathematical formulas, which would call into the question the entire use of infinitesimals, the diagonal of the unit square, and the very existence of numbers. Yet we accept mathematics now and throughout the past as being based upon reason and logic whereas to accept the validity of the answer formed from mathematical equations tracking back their founding to the 18th century mathematical reforms we would, by the same use of reason/logic, have to accept religion or disregard both of superstition.

As for me, I accept that mathematical equations are based upon the unknowns and unknowable’s from which we must base the foundations, just the same as in religion; to disregard something simply because it is not clear for us to see/comprehend does not make one reasonable.

To OP: I apologize for the rather off-topic post above. You did an excellent job in the OP I do not have any questions but one criticism does come mind, you failed to address the issue of the Church being at the opposite end of those such as Mayer Amschel Rothschild because the Papal states, such as the Ancien Regime, were in fact Kingdoms which had banned the use of usury, a common tool administered by the ‘moneychangers’ to gain wealth and power. The ‘enlightenment’ which was nothing more than the Western version of the ‘leap forward’ had nothing to do with enlightening the masses; it was merely to be used to indoctrinate the wannabe intellectuals and elites during that period so as to guarantee their dramatic reforms.

Their ultimate goals were the abolition of society of old, the one which built the strong communal bonds between peoples and kept society together and out of the hands of the Illuminati types. Their goal was the abolition of the old Kings and Aristocrats dating back centuries, seeing as how they refused to obey their command. Fascism is one side of the same coin as Communism, both ideas had the same goal which was to destroy old society, old kingdoms, and eventually remove the usury laws and establish central banks for their own profit. All of which was accomplished successfully.

So while the Vatican may have a rather bad past I do believe they have done more than anyone else in helping to ultimately keep the real vandals and destroyers at bay.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH
reply to post by autowrench

The Galactic Federation know only to well about these devices and the perpetrators that wish to use them..
This will never be allowed to happen so stop trying to scare people..
Just as the UFOs grounded all nuclear missiles this will not be tollerated..
As Italy and the Vatican have signed up to NESARA LAW there is diddly squat chances of this coming
to pass..
Youy had better get ready for ascention OP instead of scaremongering on this forum...
Regards
Plazmuh

Look, ufos have absolutely no abilities in causing humans to accession. Accession can be maintained through only by God/nirvana and the deeper understanding of Self. Fearmongering? Have you read my thread at all? It proves that Vatican cannot be behind PBB. I gave a logical thread that proves enough, obviously I presume your eyes are too tired to read more than a couple of paragraphs.
stop placing faith in little green space men
edit on 26-8-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

S
So, my friend, what are the fluxions? Or the velocities of evanescent increments? And what are the evanescent increments? They are obviously neither finite quantities nor quantities infinitely small, nor a mere nothing. Are we to suggest they are ghosts of departed quantities? The fact is there are numerous gaps in proof within the foundational mathematical formulas, which would call into the question the entire use of infinitesimals, the diagonal of the unit square, and the very existence of numbers. Yet we accept mathematics now and throughout the past as being based upon reason and logic whereas to accept the validity of the answer formed from mathematical equations tracking back their founding to the 18th century mathematical reforms we would, by the same use of reason/logic, have to accept religion or disregard both of superstition.

As for me, I accept that mathematical equations are based upon the unknowns and unknowable’s from which we must base the foundations, just the same as in religion; to disregard something simply because it is not clear for us to see/comprehend does not make one reasonable.

Their ultimate goals were the abolition of society of old, the one which built the strong communal bonds between peoples and kept society together and out of the hands of the Illuminati types. Their goal was the abolition of the old Kings and Aristocrats dating back centuries, seeing as how they refused to obey their command. Fascism is one side of the same coin as Communism, both ideas had the same goal which was to destroy old society, old kingdoms, and eventually remove the usury laws and establish central banks for their own profit. All of which was accomplished successfully.

So while the Vatican may have a rather bad past I do believe they have done more than anyone else in helping to ultimately keep the real vandals and destroyers at bay.

My thread may be taken differently by individuals and that is also why I created this, to see reaction. Two things you speak of which is not my strong point, history of bankers, and math! LOL

All I know is that mankind's theories, math, science and other critical thinking is all full of flaws. Nothing is perfect and our system is full of holes. There is a connection between physics/math that has created a new stir in science, such as the holographic universe idea, which if proven, would mean that there is another dimension somewhere, IMO. Also, people have a hard time comprehending this universe, much less wondering what is outside of our universe, which I am interested in!.

We really have to wonder where this is all going in the end. I am interested in hearing a reply so we can discuss more of your ideas and discoveries, I'll try to keep up, I'm open minded

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I would rather put my faitth in little green men that that Catholic lot
who prefer nubile little boys fella..
The bibles makeyuppy you do know that dont you..
I dont need anyones approval to accend either..
ile make my own way thank you very much..

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mfc1PLAZMUH

I would rather put my faitth in little green men that that Catholic lot
who prefer nubile little boys fella..
The bibles makeyuppy you do know that dont you..
I dont need anyones approval to accend either..
ile make my own way thank you very much..

Placing faith in a Martian is giving your humanity away. No one is happy to be human anymore.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157

Vatican use to have blood, they have been reformed twice. But the pedo allegations are not helping their image

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Good post, look there (TPTB) goning to use Blue Beam for something the more we get the word out on the many ways they could deceive us with this technology the harder it makes them to do so, so getting the word out as much as possible puts more and more road blocks on there deceptive black op programs.

Also anyone who dosen't think this technology is real just think about it forms of this tech have been around for a long time such as spot lights beemed into the sky to let people know a new restaurant or festival is opening up ect ect and if thats not simple enough for you.....the Batman signal anyone or the Brady Bunch kids making people think there's a UFO in the sky!!!
edit on 16-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Oooh - love finding a good older thread I haven't run across before. I'm looking forward to reading it and reviewing the materials presented. Will be back

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

It's actually very low-tech. It's not a hologram in the sense of a laser generated three dimensional image. It is simply rear projection on a water screen. I first saw them at the Disney show "Fantasmic" down in Orlando. I then built my own smaller versions for outdoor corporate events where we would project their corporate logos onto the portable water screens set up in pools or golf course lakes and so-on.They look great head on but kind of lose it from a skewed view.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join