It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Hurricane IRENE 2011 Voluntary & Mandatory EVACUATIONS List (please add updates)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I totally agree man. What is all this hoopla about a category 3? Since when do we evacuate NYC for a maybe? :shk:

I swear, something is up.

Double duty on the False Flag lookout for everyone here, mandatory.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
yesss, cant put it past them given all the false flags in the past 10yrs and year alone..

www.youtube.com...

World Trade Tower pillars blown by preset charges.
www.youtube.com...

DC 5.8 Quake
www.youtube.com...
Earthquake information can be found at
usgs.gov
Note: this site give a depth of the epic center at 3.9 mile deep, with a plus or minus of 1.9 miles. So the epic center could have been only 2 miles deep. This is possible to have been drilled down to and liquid C4 used to create a simulated or forced earthquake, which thank God did not happen.
If terrorist government operatives, like CIA run Al-Qaeda, if they wanted to plant explosives in government buildings, they would find the best time to do it is when no one is home, and where under government agency cover they can work un-noticed, like Timothy McVeigh. During a mass evacuation for a supposed earthquake they would have free access to any building of their choosing. It is especially interesting timing since Congress is on recess, and again nobody is home.
So we better watch our backs because they will surely blame any Oklahoma City bombing type event on the Tea Party, white patriots and veteran, of which I am linked to all three. It is suggested that if any event does take place the best thing to do is to head towards the event with cameras rolling to record what transpires at the scene. And don't surrender you camera for anything or to any body, it may be our only defense after the chips fall.

HAARP Induction Magnetometer
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

Could The Next 9/11 be in Baltimore, MD?
www.youtube.com...
Alex talks to a caller who says he might know where the next 9/11, false flag event might happen.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

edit on 25-8-2011 by harlot7 because: oops, posted in the wrong thread. Had too many chrome windows open...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Map of evac zones in NYC

www.mikebloomberg.com...

And the plan to shut down public transportation

Before Hurricane Irene hits, New York planning to shut down transportation system, evacuate areas Read more: www.nydailynews.com... 65gaaS6

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

I totally agree man. What is all this hoopla about a category 3? Since when do we evacuate NYC for a maybe? :shk:

In case you have never been in this situation,this is how it goes down.Better safe then sorry.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
For those concerned,here is an interactive hurricane tracker.

www.weather.com...

There is another one forming behind Irene!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Add Carteret County to the NC list
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

In case you have never been in this situation,this is how it goes down.Better safe then sorry.

The people of Florida, SC, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas all laugh at this. A cat 3 hurricane that will be a tropical storm by the time it hits NY (because the waters are frigid that far north) will only leave a large amount of rain. The brunt of the hurricane, if it touches the Carolinas, will have gone and all that will be left is a rain storm (which may, or may not, reach land since .... they don't know.

Just seems odd to have these "dire warnings" (quote from weather.com) about a "massive" hurricane and spend hundreds of millions evacuating people from cities that may or may not be hit.
edit on 8/25/2011 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This morning we got a flyer says, "MANDATORY EVACUATION"

my first thought was...... Why? they gonna blow up my neighborhood and blame irene? (I spend too much time on ATS)

After careful consideration (and mind you they only expect us to leave our homes and move 4 blocks inland) we've decided to sit tight. If we're going to drown, we want to do it in the comfort of our own home.

Storm due to hit here around 8pm. We do expect major flooding, I won't be surprised if it makes it to the first level of my house - the basement is a write off.

We all wish we had a generator now
We did stock up on candles, we are low on water, but we have more than enough to last a few days. If I'm able to update from inside the evacuation area, I'll let you all know how its going (do I do that here or is there an eyewitness thread somewhere?) - once the power goes out - time for the MONOPOLY MARATHON!!!!

We're not the only ones not evacuating, so if my roof flies off - we can always go to the "still standing" neighbors house - as a back up - we have a friend with a boat on standby to come pick us up. Seriously.

ETA for the curious - Southeastern Pennsylvania, 10 minutes south of Philadelphia
edit on 27-8-2011 by Forevever because: location

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join