It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: New York & 6 Other States Declare State Of Emergency

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So... Hurricane Irene is going to hit North Carolina tomorrow.

Luckily the Bahamas decreased Irene's intensity so I hope nothing happens to the reactors.
Also, Irene means 'Peace'.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandamack2
Be interesting to see if New York liberals will survive their test when the storm hits and the police cant protect them....maybe they can all hold hands and sing campfire songs while the thugs loot them blind...and them with no guns to protect themselves
Ill be listening to the anti-guns crowd two weeks after it hits...just for the soundbites

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for warm words...
Bloomberg announced earlier today for mandatory evacuation in Zone A... which is where we are, as I am typing I am also looking out the window, weather is beautiful, sunny... water is peaceful... I can actually see people leaving the beach... My hubby finally grew up and decided visit a store for necessities... I will be securing the windows in few minutes

Media multiplied my fear by a thousand... I am not blaming them (thats the first time... lol) they need to in-force the need of evacuation... to insure people are actually taking this seriously...

We probably be in the hospital where my sister works and they allow immediate family with them... due to both of my parents being sick I am counting this as my luck and to have medical personnel will help...

Thank you everyone and please stay safe... hopefully I will have a house in 2 days...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join