It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Being - DNA Baffles Scientists (Close Up Video in Lab)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The thing is, years ago I read this story in several different Mexican news sources legit news, and the story was slightly different then the ONLY one I can find now on the net.

The farmer found the little creature about the size of his hand, it was sleeping in hidden spot in his field...2 farmers were never mentioned...it was like the mother leaves a fawn hidden while she eats, it was clearly a helpless baby.

It looked to him like an evil thing (the Mexican farmer population are very superstitious people and their religious beliefs allow for odd things to be demons or angels very readily!)

He took the creature to the irrigation ditch and tried to drown it, it took 3 tries as it would not die.
He later started to feel upset about the whole thing and went to a friend who knew someone at the University and they eventually took him the dead creature.

OH and Jaime Maussan was never a part of that original story nor any other person only the farmer his friend with a University friend and the scientists at the University were mentioned. I have only my word as i sadly did not keep copies of the story although i did show it everyone i know at the time.

Tests showed that it was not anything they had ever seen...it was able to stay underwater and that was why it was hard to drown, but it did breath air, it had scales like a lizard on the skin and a brain much larger then should have had for it's body the eyes were large it had some human and lizard like qualities... it was an unknown.

This is one of the few reports I have ever believed, it did not start out as the hoax you now see, it was clearly added too and the photo is NOT the creature that was in those photos years ago, it was not missing an arm and no trap was ever mentioned.

If anyone ever finds the original Mexican News Paper reports I would love to see them again.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: add line

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thank you for sharing - that's very interesting. I often wonder how many genuine stories are later contaminated and we miss out on knowing the truth - once the seed of doubt is planted, it grows.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by gortex

Arrogance is Bliss Too -

Perhaps a different approach would help - just saying!

Where's the arrogance?
Gortex had knowledge that this was a hoax and communicated that knowledge to the OP in a direct manner.

The OP got on Gortex a bit for to posting his information about the hoax early in the thread rather than later in the thread, but I don't understand why it would it is worth criticizing Gortex for bringing this knowledge to us sooner rather than later

I mean, why wait? How does that help?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join