It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Being - DNA Baffles Scientists (Close Up Video in Lab)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I've done a search and couldn't find this Youtube Video - A very clear view of an Alien supposedly baffling Scientists who confirm that it's DNA is not of this earth apparently a mix between a human and a reptilian.

www.youtube.com...

I myself don't know what to think - there are so many hoaxes about and thought I'd bring it here for other members to see what they think - it does look very convincing!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

The Jaime Maussan Metepec creature .....Its a hoax perpetrated by a known hoaxer .... Jaime Maussan
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-8-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add link

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

ROFLMAO

So, you JUST found this after it's been on the internet for I don't know how long ?

SMH

Well, in answer to your question, I believe it is a hoax. A very bad hoax at that.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I'll see what others thin Gortex, You do tend to jump on every thread like this! You may be right?????

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

post by quedup
You do tend to jump on every thread like this! You may be right?????

I'm sorry , I thought this was a forum , I wasn't aware that I had to wait before I could post on a thread about something that is a well known hoax .

Ignorance is bliss

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by gortex

I'll see what others thin Gortex, You do tend to jump on every thread like this! You may be right?????

confirmed as a hoax

ETA: blah late as always
edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
OK folks - I couldn't see the evidence for it being a hoax but then I'm no expert on them - Sounds like it's a well known one anyway - thanks for the heads up that's all I was asking for.

No Gortex you certainly don't need to wait - but it's pretty much a guarantee that you'll be 2nd on the list of any thread like this. Anyway thanks for your prompt contribution.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Stop attacking people with things that they post. Not everyone has 24 hours a day to sit on the internet and look things up to see if they are hoaxes. Also some ppl are new to this. Give em a break.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Maybe that's because I've been a member of this site for a while now and have seen these hoaxes posted and explained over and over .
I dont see what it;s got to do with anybody whether I post early or late in a thread as long as the response I give is correct to the best of my knowledge .

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Arrogance is Bliss Too -

Perhaps a different approach would help - just saying!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I cant see what the problem is, all gortex said was

"The Jaime Maussan Metepec creature .....Its a hoax perpetrated by a known hoaxer .... Jaime Maussan"

Pretty much the perfect reply explaining the hoax, or am I missing something?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by gortex

Arrogance is Bliss Too -

Perhaps a different approach would help - just saying!

Show me the Arrogance , all my post said was that it was a hoax and who the perpetrator was , plus a link to a thread explaining the hoax .
Did I attack or belittle you ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Stop attacking people with things that they post. Not everyone has 24 hours a day to sit on the internet and look things up to see if they are hoaxes. Also some ppl are new to this. Give em a break.

to be fair.... was it really an attack? Or was it just pointed out to the OP that this had been posted before?

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by quedup

The Jaime Maussan Metepec creature .....Its a hoax perpetrated by a known hoaxer .... Jaime Maussan

Attack
seriously?
edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by quedup

Maybe this is hoax, I actually did not make any research about it. Although, the fact that there exist alien DNA is real. By this I mean DNA that does not fit in any database the researchers have. The phenomenon is real, yet not so much considered as possible, but time will make it go through.

For information about this : www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join