It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word from the president: "I'm a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country..."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56a05ce95160.gif[/atsimg]

The man knew he was destroying the country by signing the federal reserve into existence, yet he still did it, if this isn't proof that people behind the curtain run the country then i don't know what is. How can the man in charge be forced to do something he knows to be horrible if he truly is the man in charge.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Awesome, I've always loved, and hated that speech. Already uploaded it to my fb. Hope ya don't mind.
2nd

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
he was potus he had every chance to not do it and he did anyway.

i have no sympthay for the man he knew!

with regards to the federal reserve act and the 63rd congress he was in the party who control both the house and senate and the potus.

there were any number of chances and ways to kill the federal reserve act and they didnt.

he can blame himself all he wants and thats great but the blame for it all goes to the majority in the house senate and potus.

they are all gulity but i hear no remorse from them then or even that party of today.

whats more they did it agian with the consumer protection agency to pick up where the federal reserve left off.

nah

edit on 25-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

What is even worse is in one hundred year there have been only SIX MEN who have tried to do anything about the Federal Reserve.

Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh - The plates of his books were destroyed by Federal agents and his grandbaby kidnapped and killed. (His son tried to run for President despite being warned off)

Congressman Louis T. McFadden - he was shot at twice and then poisoned.

Justice Martin Mahoney - he died less than six months after defying the Morgan Bankers in a "mysterious accident" that appeared to involve poisoning.

Congressman Wright Patman - He got with the program and supported FDR's New Deal and escaped "Punishment" (FDR was controlled by the International bankers. - Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT My Exploited Father-in-Law )

Congressman Henry Gonzalez _ He also climbed on the "Progressive bandwagon" and escaped retaliation.
edit on 25-8-2011 by crimvelvet because: fumble fingers

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
then fdr came along and gave us all a number, and the system was complete.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I wish we knew the identities of the few dominant men he was talking about in his speech.
edit on 25-8-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sure he was president, but he wasn't much of a man, they made him feel like an intellectual university type and so anything he did was supposedly brilliant and enlightening. He was manipulated through an affair. They usually pick people with low morals to fill the job so they can be easily manipulated like...like...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
That quote is a well known fake.......

I don't know why people keep reposting it.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Strange to say but this had to happen some way. Not that I am for anything they did, I'm 100% according this is pure evil. The thing is that if it would not have been them it would have been another thing, maybe worst and maybe later than now. The federal reserve is now counting its days, many will or do understand this, and the world will be free of capitalism to make the rich richer and the poor poorer sooner than we think.

We all know we are on an era of changes and for better I have exactly no doubt. Maybe there will be storm, because ain't no easy changes but oh dear lord we will have a better life when the good temperature comes by.

Much love and peace to all,

Thrust your heart, your intuition,

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No matter how true the sentiment may be, much of the quote is apparently actually from a 1912 campaign speech, and, consequently, not about the Federal Reserve.
Also, the first two sentences are fake.

Earlier ATS Thread

Even in 1939, the quote was apparently being mis-dated, as, in Robert L. Owen's National economy and the banking system of the United States, it was written that he had said it in 1916. However, even that quote lacked the first two sentences.
edit on 25-8-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Apparently, it is widely quoted.
I found some valid info tht makes it seem Mr Wilson never uttered the words all at one time. Progressive Wilson did a lot to ruin the country, IMHO...and I doubt he regretted it!

...convincing documentary evidence that Wilson uttered such words, in reference to his role creating the Federal Reserve, is hard to come by. In fact, the available evidence suggests that the quote is an after-the-fact fabrication made by splicing together passages of different Wilson statements that have nothing at all to do with the Federal Reserve.

www.salon.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
please demonstrate the original source of the quote

one of his biographers claims wilson was very proud of his actions and never said it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Jonah Goldberg said in his book "Liberal Fascism" that Wilson was the first to bring fascism to the US.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by neo96

What is even worse is in one hundred year there have been only SIX MEN who have tried to do anything about the Federal Reserve.

Congressman Charles A. Lindbergh - The plates of his books were destroyed by Federal agents and his grandbaby kidnapped and killed. (His son tried to run for President despite being warned off)

Justice Martin Mahoney - he died less than six months after defying the Morgan Bankers in a "mysterious accident" that appeared to involve poisoning.

Congressman Wright Patman - He got with the program and supported FDR's New Deal and escaped "Punishment" (FDR was controlled by the International bankers. - Franklin Delano ROOSEVELT My Exploited Father-in-Law )

Congressman Henry Gonzalez _ He also climbed on the "Progressive bandwagon" and escaped retaliation.

Don't forget about JFK and executive order 11110, which was meant to take power away from the FED by having the US Treasury print it's own coin backed by silver I think it was. Correct me if I am wrong, but he paid with his life.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
sigh, when presidents were actually even partly honest.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

A few man i guess his means the CFR and Bilderberg Group i think.

Great thread OP Star and flag.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
That quote is a well known fake.......

I don't know why people keep reposting it.

Oh yea? prove it then.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by neo96

Let us not forget John F Kennedy.

And hopefully Ron Paul ( I believe he is the only one we have a real chance with).

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Isn't 7 a lucky number...unless JFK does count. Eight, eight! I'm sure eight is a lucky number too--Go Ron!

OP: The sentiment is great, but ALWAYS check quotes as they are notoriously manipulated. We ALL learn that one the hard way. Agent USA Supporter don't be too undone with Cl Prime as he is fast becoming an ATS treasure...as well as your teacher on this one. Peace.
edit on 26-8-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve Act was actually sold to the public and Congress as the act that would break the grip of the "money trust". What we discuss on ATS now that used to be written about in newspapers nationwide. The members of this group of the super-rich planned and basically wrote the act on Jekyll Island, but then publicly denounced it in order to confuse the public into supporting it. Many believed that the Fed's creation would end the super wealthy corporations and bankers strangle hold on power. The attendees of the now infamous Jekyll Island meeting slowly let the truth out over many years.

Wilson could have said this (sub the first two sentences) in 1912, voted for the Federal Reserve by being taken in or, IMO, more likely knowingly voted for it shortly thereafter.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join