It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I'm suggesting that this be moved to the hoax bin for the reasons that I showed the palm tree thing not being true. The images that are posted into one are stretched so that takes care of the dimensions. Also the original source for that "fake" picture is stamp sized so you cant really say anything from that.

So you disagree with the photo....others don't agree with you. BUT there is infinitely more information on this thread than that one photo - but for that you cry HOAX, and sadly the mods followed suit and dismissed the whole thread as lies.

Do searches, there is loads of evidence of the degree of massive, massive fakery going on in the MSM, and there is a bloodbath being perpetrated in Libya by NATO forces and the MSM is colluding in hiding it.

To those of you who have suppressed this discussion, I hope you can live with that.

I'm done with ATS.

edit on 26-8-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

seriously , even i feel ATS mods are Govt puppets ... ATS will lose following to GLP and others if it continues this nonsense.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

seriously , even i feel ATS mods are Govt puppets ... ATS will lose following to GLP and others if it continues this nonsense.

Thanks, ludwig, I couldn't agree with you more.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
yeh cmon people the msm never lie....nothing to see here

this message was sponsored by the evil elite people who run the world

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Don't leave ATS because of this I was of the thinking that a thread can only go in the Hoax bin after been proved a Hoax.

Well I know my government said no boot on the ground well what are the SAS doing there then to me that is still troops on the ground.

There is so much fakery going on it reminds me of Iraq.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Conspiracy theorists never lie either, right?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Of course they do - but much of the information in the thread is verifiable.... and does that make it a hoax anyway?

Don't get your logic at all. Are you honestly suggesting that because some conspiracists lie all conspiracists are liars?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
As a new member here on ATS, I can't tell you how disappointed I am to see good discussions written off so quickly as a hoax! There was much more to be investigated than a single item. Could they be catering to their media sponsor- Google, Inc.? I don't know, but Big Brother watching us here isn't the least bit comforting.

Thanks wcitizen, kwakakev and ludwigvonmises003 for your defense of the validity of this discussion. I also, am disenchanted with this site and won't be spending nearly as much time here as I was.
edit on 26-8-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

im sure they do,but what has that got to do with the price of beer???so are you suggesting that the OP lied and made this story up just so he could..i dunno,get some attention??

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I'm honestly on the fence with this one, I was just playing devils advocate because it's what it seemed hopenotfeariswhatweneed was alluding to, namely because the MSM has lied before that they always lie...

The coin has two sides ya know.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

again the op has not lied , his work is authentic ,partly based on secondary research .

MSM has been proven to lie and the lies are getting worse than the lies of pravda of soviet era .

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

again the op has not lied , his work is authentic ,partly based on secondary research .

MSM has been proven to lie and the lies are getting worse than the lies of pravda of soviet era .

my question was to the previous poster i was not questioning the authenticity of the OP's thread,my point simply is the msm have a poor record of telling the truth,the bend the truth...alot...
a few examples...fukushima is safe,flouride is good for you...i could go on but im sure you get the drift...

peace

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
fine fine , my suggestion to wcitizen would be to shift the thread to another conspiracy domain like GLP,prisonplanet

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I, for one, would like to know why, outside of someone saying ”It's a hoax, please move it”, was it moved into the hoax bin. As was mentioned by another poster, I was under the impression a post first had to be proven a hoax to get moved. I, myself, haven't seen enough one way or the other to determine whether it's a hoax or truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
where, how, what, why and when was this moved to hoax. believe ats credibility could be at stake!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well media have to do their part otherwise wouldn't be much of a conspiracy
or couldn't hold out for that long.
They even have plausible deniability, they could just say the a "Trusted" local news company
reported the stories as "Real, Truth" and of course they believed it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Well, it is not the first time I read that ATS being a Cointelpro/CIA front. Especially a supermod (that I won't name).

This link

a m k o n dot net

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
hmm, the censorship of that site made me even more suspicious

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Well, it is not the first time I read that ATS being a Cointelpro/CIA front. Especially a supermod (that I won't name).

This link

a m k o n dot net
I'd say it has more to do with over-inflated egos, buddy cliques and popularity contests than it has to do with mods being cointel or what have you.

Never underestimate the power of self-importance.
edit on 8/26/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Read the bottom of the opening post, there are two links supplied linking to the posts showing why this was moved to the HOAX forum.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join