It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

That is utter nonsense. Any links or sources?

Get a mic and place it say, 200 yds from your gun and record a digital waveform of the shot. Now take your mic a mile down the road and do likewise. You will not get the same waveform.I could borrow my buddy's AR-15 and perform this test and show you the waveform but there is no way you will accept it. You will accuse me of forgery or drag the old strawman in, or resort to childish condescension yet again.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

No I am not. You've just supported my argument without even realising it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just a reminder (a bump) that it's all fake. While everyone is over here:

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News
www.abovetopsecret.com...

we've forgotten about the same fake crap that came out of Libya.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That's crazy. We know also what's going on in Syria probably isn't true as well. If there were anyone even killed in Syria at all, and if there were, who can say for sure who the gunmen actually were. Could be CIA sponsored terrorists for all we know.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My Libyan confession (to be continued)

Thanks God, I'm alive and feel home. My name is Jonathon Atickson, the US Army senior sergeant. In May 2011 on direct order of immediate command I was illegally sent to Libya where the intelligence services had forecasted bloody civilian war. In September 2011 was captured by some detachment of Libyan rebels whom ironically earlier had been rendering confidential assist. In February 2012 crashed out the Libyan captivity.

The things I had to see being imprisoned are wordless: males subjected to tough tortures; females put to brutal gang-raping and even innocent children were godlessly humiliated by those absolutely run wild muslim monsters. Sorry, but this time there will be no particular comments on it. The thing I want you to know is that now those as I've already called them 'monsters' - bastards carrying out brutal tortures of a wartime on women and children – are standing in only one step of taking official power over Libya. Yes, that was our great mistake to step into Libyan interior conflict, as practically we ourselves have brought radical Islamists up into power there. Believe me, I personally saw those wild monsters and say you that there still wartime orders are standing over Libya – armed rebels are still pursuing and oppressing those who stood the Gaddafi's side. Additionally, a religious war is pending for sure – jihadists are already out for a hunt. You know, being home now I personally scared even to think about the things awaiting Libya in the nearest future. Matter of fact, neither peacekeeping troops, nor our govs can currently hold the situation in Libya under control.

It is a miracle that I'm alive and already at home. Thanks God! I'll pray for those who were killed beside me and am to write this confession in their memory.

(to be continued)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering--- if they bothered to stage all this stuff, why mess up on a couple really big details, like designs (high up) in an archway? Pics do *seem* damning, though.

I was just saying to my GF-- if they've been planning this for a while, the military (and media) actions of the last decade come much more clearly into perspective. Begin broadcasting violence in the middle east almost 24/7. Wait a decade until no one can bear to pay attention anymore... begin takeover.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JonAT
My Libyan confession (to be continued)

Thanks God, I'm alive and feel home. My name is Jonathon Atickson, the US Army senior sergeant. In May 2011 on direct order of immediate command I was illegally sent to Libya where the intelligence services had forecasted bloody civilian war. In September 2011 was captured by some detachment of Libyan rebels whom ironically earlier had been rendering confidential assist. In February 2012 crashed out the Libyan captivity.

The things I had to see being imprisoned are wordless: males subjected to tough tortures; females put to brutal gang-raping and even innocent children were godlessly humiliated by those absolutely run wild muslim monsters. Sorry, but this time there will be no particular comments on it. The thing I want you to know is that now those as I've already called them 'monsters' - bastards carrying out brutal tortures of a wartime on women and children – are standing in only one step of taking official power over Libya. Yes, that was our great mistake to step into Libyan interior conflict, as practically we ourselves have brought radical Islamists up into power there. Believe me, I personally saw those wild monsters and say you that there still wartime orders are standing over Libya – armed rebels are still pursuing and oppressing those who stood the Gaddafi's side. Additionally, a religious war is pending for sure – jihadists are already out for a hunt. You know, being home now I personally scared even to think about the things awaiting Libya in the nearest future. Matter of fact, neither peacekeeping troops, nor our govs can currently hold the situation in Libya under control.

It is a miracle that I'm alive and already at home. Thanks God! I'll pray for those who were killed beside me and am to write this confession in their memory.

(to be continued)

Please forgive the first half of this comment (but you do only have 2 posts): If you're not a disinformation agent, I really look forward to hearing the rest of your story. In fact, scratch that first part. Can't wait.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
General W. Clarke told us the truth ....except the time- line's been wrong....it's taken longer then expected to bring down 7 middle eastern Countries and I think there are many reasons but they are getting it done....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

Read the thread. That idea has been crushed on multiple fronts.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Why was the topic creator banned???

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Read the thread. That idea has been crushed on multiple fronts.

I will go back and read through more of it. But:

1- Even if I'd read the whole thread and some members feel they've "debunked" it in their own minds, does not necessarily mean it's been debunked. I enjoy forming my own opinions, and regarding the alleged military personnel, I would have asked for more info from him, even if I AGREED that the rest of the thread was debunked.

2- The ONLY reason I haven't gone through the ENTIRE thread already is really partly to do with the site. Some topics fascinate me to the point where I will want to follow a thread to the end. However, even in some of these, especially if they are very long (like this, which is...what? 40 pages) it can seem to grow tedious after a while. If every single post were an eloquent statement of point, reading every word out of 40 pages would be a delight, if only a slightly tiring one. However, after a point, the folks who like to wax-prolific about not-so-much tend to annoy me more quickly than I can compensate for.

I wonder if some people realize how little they actually convey when they speak.

Please forgive the tangent.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

yeah....I suspect he will have an accident or be visited by tough guys to try and scare him, or threaten his kids or something equally scum bagish....

I hope he is OK if true.....

our government is out of control.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Well it has been debunked with facts. If you think what your imagination contains to be more valid then yeah I guess you can label this a real conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Well it has been debunked with facts. If you think what your imagination contains to be more valid then yeah I guess you can label this a real conspiracy.

When did I say anything about using my imagination? I said I would review the facts and decide for myself. Consensus never has and never will equate to correctness.

Or are you opposed to this practice? Do you think each of us should just take anyone's word as gospel truth ? These are legitimate questions. I don't mean this as an attack on your credibility either. I'm sure you're a great member and an intelligent person, but I don't allow even INTELLIGENT strangers to make up my mind for me, most of the time. I am quite intelligent and capable of analyzing facts on my own.

We really should be encouraging each other to think for ourselves, not act as gullible sheep.

Why would you do otherwise?

edit on 5-8-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2012 by iwilliam because: Clarification. Important questions.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
If you read the facts and then still think there's something to it then the only place possible for it to be true is in your imagination. By all means do read the thread.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
it sucks that the thread creator is banned. He was a great member....It seems that people troll anyone posting a little bit of truth about the blood bath our runaway governments are orchestrating in the Middle east until ATS loses a good member.

It is good to see our tax dollars being spent on lies and manipulation....makes me trust them.....

like we all cant just look up the UN supporting people carrying out tribal warfare with our weapons or with UN air strikes on armed and unarmed civilians....

What is lacking is not evidence but a troll filter to let good members not have to defend themselves from baseless arguments from rabid maniacs with an agenda....

like we don't know that western forces operating out of turkey help train and arm mad men who carry out massacres and then film themselves wailing like the victims family...You can even recognize them from video to video....seems like a few cameras are always around....how convenient...

again....makes me feel all warm inside knowing that they can keep trolling our places of interest until we lose great contributors....I like the first post in this thread.... EPIC.

edit on 5-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well if you bothered to read the thread you'd know that the first post of this thread is epic only in it's failure to use common sense and some basic reasearch (google). Also I dont why the OP was banned but I'm not surprised to be honest. He didn't do T&C violations here much. Mods don't disclose those reasons usually.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I really hope you never get banned from this website - or have "an accident" - because you are definitely one of my favorite contributors.

[Goes back to reading amazing thread.]

It's ironic that your statement is the first response to this thread, and as soon as I click on the OP to learn more, it shows he is banned! Hmm.. I guess it could be for any reason though. This is a great post none the less and interesting to say the least.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I really hope you never get banned from this website - or have "an accident" - because you are definitely one of my favorite contributors.

[Goes back to reading amazing thread.]

Wow...this is really creepy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(banned) ....

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

I disagree...My Father was a freemason as was my grandfather and his father before him...I am not....but My father said....Always watch the news....not for what is there ...but for what isn't there...and that will lead you to the truth...just as it is being shown in this thread....his words hold completely true....the stories that are not being reported are the important ones....and when something is being overstated....that is always pure propaganda....the Media has used this since it's inception...it was used on radio to test the masses...when in 1938 it was tested to it's fullest...and guess what...it worked.

We are being manipulated...and we are all to blame for allowing this to happen...we are docile herd beasts and it was shown and has been shown over and over again.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40 >>

join