It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists

page: 16
275
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Now i don't recall saying being disagreeable automatically makes you a troll,
i think MOST of ATS knows a troll when they see one, it's kinda like pegging out
a Bully when you see one, can you tell what a bully is when you see one in action?
I would hope so, everyone else here can. The thread is about the Gov't cons who are
trying to create more WAR and havoc and Lying to their own Citizens in order to gain
Control, that is what is Disturbing to me, and most everyone else here. That is the main
issue.


Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by awareness10
 


Disagreement doesn't make you a troll. And this is honestly just unproven. You should probably read through the thread, It's pretty clear that it's real.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling




posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by awareness10
 


I dont know about that whole trolling thing. What I do know is if you give proof that the media,or a government controls the media,or has controlled the media,and has given disinfo in the past to push an agenda,and someone STILL doesnt want to believe that its NOT happening now,then yeah you might call that person naive. Very naive.

edit on 26-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
And 'that' i do agree with


I think people are so brainwashed into believing propoganda these days, because the source
comes from a place that has been sold to us as being Honest and Forthright, that people just
trust those in charge who have been hired by the People to run things, they need to be questioned
more than they have been, People are fed up with the Lies, no one likes a Liar.


Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by awareness10
 


I dont know about that whole trolling thing. What I do know is if you give proof that the media,or a government controls the media,or has controlled the media,and has given disinfo in the past to push an agenda,and someone STILL doesnt want to believe that its NOT happening now,then yeah you might call that person naive. Very naive.

edit on 26-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91
 


ya but i want to. just dont know your coordinates.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by letscit
reply to post by Gorman91
 


ya but i want to. just dont know your coordinates.




that's hilarious



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by haveblue
 


That's not really fake news. That's people lieing about where they are, but still reporting real news.


Yes that's quite true, you're right. Still adds fuel to the "lying media" fire though...



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1
 


Everything I said is true to what I thought. If you feel offended that is your right.

Truth is, think about do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If I was a person killing my own peope, then yes, I do get what I deserve when people come to kill me. I expect no different should the US continue into a position of being said thing. But so far I just think they tend to overstep their boundries to get what they want, usually something that is fairly done, or at least attempted to be fair.

Oh, and yes I do think Karam is silly when Gorge Bush is on a farm relaxing his retirement away, and Mao died a hero. There is no proof to Karma. Bad people live, good people die.

Yes, the US is letting Libya be independent. It's all there in the leaked docs. The US wanted to work with Libya. When they proved unstable, they opted to support their removal. It is two timing, But you can't claim we didn't try.


Again, feel ofended. I am not eactly against global empire, New World Order, or any of that stuff. I would just like it to be under the right leaders. Currently I don't see any right, but the US is more right than others.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


The 1960s are not the 2010s. We have internet and many other things to process information as true or not.

It has already been observed fox are liars. Thus I am asking for other news sources. The fact that they are a network is irrelevant in my opinion. A cancer of the thumb does not make the eye ball bad.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit
 


Then you deserve to be destroyed with other primitives. It's that simple.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by haveblue
 


Yes it does. But so did the LA riots for racism. One does not make all true.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by sonnny1
 



A cancer of the thumb does not make the eye ball bad.


A cancer on the thumb can kill you,leaving you to see it happen. Sorry Gorman,but your Naive.



Another thing is this.....I gave you a video thats 58 minutes long,you responded in minutes .....Tells me how you deduct your opinion so quickly.............
edit on 26-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: adding a fact.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


But that doesn't make the whole body corrupt the second you discover it.

Sorry, but you're rushing to conclusions.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Recent photo (2011) of Green Sq. taken from a travel advisory site, I believe it shows the same square as in the Al-Jazeera video - there is no decorative wall feature, although if you look closely, you can see an outline of it. It appears to have been removed.


(source: tripadvisor.com)


Image being touted as "proof" that "zionist media" is out to destroy Gaddafi;





A detailed look at the "fake square" image does seem to indicate an outline where it was. It's either been removed or renovated. The feature over the smaller arch can easily be some new addition, possibly even a loud speaker. If they were making a fake square, it would be hard to believe they could forgo such a prominent feature as the decorative embrasure, or that they would ADD unnecessary detail:





This appears to be a much older photo of the square - see the '50's-ish car? The bulk of the vehicles appear from the 60's? And the horse/donkey drawn carts? A palm tree that may not have been there for a number of years?

Yet this image is one of the images being used to compare to the Al-Jezeera images? This image looks like it was taken a LONG TIME AGO.





The two images being provided as "proof" the Al-Jezeera images are fake, themselves don't match. For instance: Above the largest arch is a feature in one image, absent in the other. YET - in the Al-Jezeera image, there is a feature over the smaller arch (which I called a loud speaker earlier, although I have no idea what it actually is) that is absent from the "proof" images - and that is being used as evidence it's fake?




I hate to say it, but it looks like this is a hoax being perpetrated by someone against Nato or the Libyan rebels. They're using OLD photos of the square, and claiming the differences between the earlier style found at the square to what's there now is "proof" that the MSM is somehow pulling a massive hoax war off. The instant they claimed Al-Jezeera was "zionist media" and out to destroy Gaddafi, should have told you this is more propaganda. Whose propaganda is anyone's guess. But the evidence they presented of this being a "fake square" is a complete joke.


ETA:
some more discrepancies that caught my eye between the recent photo at the top of my post (taken just at the start of the "Arab Spring") and the "proof" photos - the most recent photo clearly shows a lot of pedestrian lighting had been installed in the square. There is also a small tree or shrub growing over the archway. None of these features are shown in the "proofs", which only further shows those proof photos to be of an older vintage.

IMHO, this is just another hoax being pulled off by someone who detests the "Arab Spring", or "zionist" Al-Jezeera, or NATO, or the USA, or Obama, etc., etc., etc. which should narrow down the list of perpetrators to about 6 billion people...
edit on 26-8-2011 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
i would be nice to get a cell phone pic of green sq, see who is and who is not telling the truth , gun battles and tanks do seem to leave a lot of holes, and brass, notice no damage smoke or holes in the walls? now look at the cnn abc nbc footage no cars, no wall, left with out a hole. make you wonder



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by sonnny1
 


But that doesn't make the whole body corrupt the second you discover it.

Sorry, but you're rushing to conclusions.


And your not even open to facts,I have presented. You cherry pick want you want to hear,and are convinced in what you want to say. When given FACTS that the CIA does these things,and has done them,you claim that was the past......Can you show me that they have changed their operational procedures? If it aint broken,why fix it?
edit on 26-8-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That's the thing, the past is catching up with the future. It's common knowlege or was at one time
that the govt are scum bags run by zionistic nazi's, most people are now aware of this and thus are
taking time to express their discontent about what they're doing. They 'are' being paid by the people
of America to create a Country that works are they not? Clearly they are not holding up to their part
of the bargin thus they can no longer be trusted, this thread is but one example.

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government."
Thomas Paine - The 4th President of the United States.



Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by sonnny1
 


The 1960s are not the 2010s. We have internet and many other things to process information as true or not.

It has already been observed fox are liars. Thus I am asking for other news sources. The fact that they are a network is irrelevant in my opinion. A cancer of the thumb does not make

eye ball bad.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1
 


Everything I said is true to what I thought. If you feel offended that is your right.

Truth is, think about do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If I was a person killing my own peope, then yes, I do get what I deserve when people come to kill me. I expect no different should the US continue into a position of being said thing. But so far I just think they tend to overstep their boundries to get what they want, usually something that is fairly done, or at least attempted to be fair.

Oh, and yes I do think Karam is silly when Gorge Bush is on a farm relaxing his retirement away, and Mao died a hero. There is no proof to Karma. Bad people live, good people die.

Yes, the US is letting Libya be independent. It's all there in the leaked docs. The US wanted to work with Libya. When they proved unstable, they opted to support their removal. It is two timing, But you can't claim we didn't try.


Again, feel ofended. I am not eactly against global empire, New World Order, or any of that stuff. I would just like it to be under the right leaders. Currently I don't see any right, but the US is more right than others.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling




Note to self, "Feel Offended"
thanks for your permission. Yeah right
I must say one thing about you, you certainly are an interesting individual and thank you for voicing your opinion and reciprocating mine. NWO supporter huh? We'll see about that and good luck making it stick if it happens in our lifetime at all, which I HIGHLY doubt.

So, if you believe in the saying "Do Unto Others as You Would Have Others Do Unto You", you can't just pick and chose when that applies to you. And since I do believe in the saying and that silly unproven "Karma", you Sir, are knee deep in $h!t. I hope someone somewhere told you they got a "You're Protected", ticket with your name on it somewhere



Take Care and Be Well



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


What's to say they continued lying after found out?

It's sort of a logical fallacy to assue an organization that did harm one generation should be assumed to still be doing it the next generation.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by sonnny1
 


What's to say they continued lying after found out?

It's sort of a logical fallacy to assue an organization that did harm one generation should be assumed to still be doing it the next generation.





Its the CIA ,Gorman,not a bunch of Girl Scouts selling new and improved fat free cookies.....Gosh,I have to stop before a mod bans me..Have fun living in the delusion........Peace.



posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1
 


Well to be honest I don't expect the World Union to honestly be all that different than things are now. I imagine it would cause militaries to be unionized and essentially the situation of the Roman Empire circa Post Diocletian, where in the entire empire was assumed control of varius unionized military colgomerates.

I actually like this idea, because it means politicans and the rich loose war making abilities, and only generals get to say a war is ok. Natural selection demands a general care for his troops or he be removed by his men.


As to Karma, like I said, karma hasn't done much of anything in the world. Tibet was a very nice country, now it's under communistic Chinese rule. I'm fairly sure that any number of those nice fellows in the bonus army were nice fellows, but they still got erased from existence an nobody had anything else done. I'm even sure Patton was a pretty nice and fair man, besides the occasional swear. He made the Germans march to the camps they pretended didn't exist and see the bodies to punish them. He died in a car crash soon after.

As for do unto others, I certainly believe it. It's why I will never act violently unless I first give the oppositio the opertunity to make peace. It's always fair. In pety schoolroom violence, when dealing with gangs of students who picked on others, I usually would turn them on themselves and rescue my classmates from violence. I was nice, because I would want someone to do that to me. But, should a foe continue in his assailment without reason, and be bad, he must be put down. It's also why I cannot honestly blame the bombers of 9/11 for what they did. I can disdain and desire the destruction of the organizers. But we did have a God-awful middle east forien policy in the 20th century.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: le spelling

edit on 26-8-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
275
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join