It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busted!! fake news on libya- movie sets, fake videos and pics, death threats to journalists

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
BBC showed dead bodies on television and it looked like they were all tied up in plastic cuffs and killed excecution style. Has any one seen this video?
How can you fake that?

I don't know how to post a video, can any one tell me how?
Thank's so much.
edit on 26-8-2011 by FollowDMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's probably a different entrance / exit to the square, explaining the differences in archway and wall design, and the absence of trees.

What would be gained by using a film set to fake the taking of Tripoli?

You're reading too much into photographs and film footage. Not everything is a conspiracy, my friend.

The journalist looked uncomfortable? Did you ever stop to think that the journalist is in a WAR ZONE?

Of COURSE the journalist would look uncomfortable.

By the way - it's standard practice in war zones for journalists to be travelling with PR people from the military, to ensure that (a) no sensitive information about military operations is broadcast and (b) the safety of the journalist.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

so ya think iraq is a peaceful place now?

www.sott.net...

i dont!

www.sott.net...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Did it ever occur to you that someone in Gaddafi's regime may have planted this information, so that he could somehow discredit the rebels or United States?

Since the internet is filled with unfiltered information, would you want to question why the story exists in the first place? Maybe question the motivations of those who are sharing this information?

Just giving you something to think about.

edit on 8/26/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by letscit

I do. Those links sound exactly like what happened when MLK got shot. What would you expect? People remain more free and safe since before.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Come on, you REALLY think if theyre gonna stage something as massive as this, theyre gonna screw up using flags of ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Its 5:30, pill line is starting to form up, get in line

The OP puts together a real informative thread and all you do is insult him. Apparently you think the Government is full of highly intelligent unbelievably well organized people who would never make a mistake. You must of already taken the pill before you posted.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

clearly look at the pic again . background behind tower is evening in the entrance . also above entrance background is pitch black of night . first red flag

second red flag , background in the entrance seems like a poster

cripmeister and saturnfx please subject your 'evidence' to greater scrutiny as msm is lying consistently and thats proven . your 'evidence' is unraveling at the seams and it indicates kneejerk and crappy research . I suggest improve your standards
edit on 26-8-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by cripmeister

the burden of proof is on you ,not me . I am still waiting for proof that al jazeera propaganda vid background is not fake.

You make the claim. You provide the proof. As of now there is zero on the thread since all were debunked early on.

[Edit to add]

Originally posted by USAisdevil

clearly look at the pic again . background behind tower is evening in the entrance . also above entrance background is pitch black of night . first red flag

second red flag , background in the entrance seems like a poster

First "flag": So street lights are supposed to illuminate the sky too now? Amazing new technology must be in place.
Second "flag": Seems like a poster to your eyes means absolutely nothing.
Care to try again?
edit on 26/8/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

The bigger the lie, the more believable it is. Oh man.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

instead of making silly ad hominem statements and infantile responses , please provide evidence to refute the observations , i made this observation from cripmeister's 'evidence' itself ,which has several red flags. if you at buildings and the tower , the scene behind the tower observable from the entrance is evening . again now above the entrance it is pitch black of the night . care to explain instead of infantile responses

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just went to the BBC website, and send them this comment so they can have a read and consider if they need to watch their backs.

I think we should all do something similar to say that we are seeing it all for what it is now.

Email to BBC newsdesk.

Having spent the best part of this week watching the goings on in Libya and the supposed liberation of their country on the BBC News, I am confused at what I am seeing after reading an article posted on a forum.

The article suggests with proof that the western governments in colusion with the mass media, are creating sets and showing jubilent seans in which Libyans are seen celebrating the liberation of their cities, but instead using actors and film sets.

This isnt a joke, it is spreading through the internet, and I suggest the BBC take a loot at it.

The links is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why I'm sending this to you, is because you must have knowledge of this, and more than probably are involved in the propoganda.

edit on 26/8/11 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Awesome.........they continue on

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You know well and good that the BBC pictures were shown on breakfast TV, 06.47am.They were the wrong pictures alright, from the protests in India. We don't yet know if the error was corrected subsequently, because the video you linked to was not being recorded off the TV live, it was itself a recording on a sky box, and the youtube videoman showed no more than he wanted to. I consider him as propagandist, and biased toward the Gaddafi camp.. There was a similar thread yesterday on the BBC video, and this was discussed.
edit on 26-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
LIBYA !
Movie by the makers of "Gaddafi killed his own people"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eeb69b9e9e03.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

ummm yeah just like the 60's.

NOT!!! you do live on planet earth? cause the iraq on my planet is a mess.
btw, my planet is called earth, we are in the milky way system. still up in air if we are binary or not. nice to meet you.
edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: fix link

www.globalpost.com...

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: clean up post

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Now we are talking about Libya and the BS the MSM is coming out with, have you noticed that there has been a downgrading in the news relating to the Revolution?

All of a sudden the U.S has to deal with a Hurricane and the U.K has found several suspect packages in, of all places, Canterbury.

If any recent pattern is to go by, like the U.K Riots or the downgrading of the U.S credit rating scare. Then we will not hear much about Libya until the around 3-4 days time.

Then we hear about the march on Sikirte.

How false is all of this?

edit on 26/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

All good and true, and I dare say that there is currently propaganda from all sides. But some of the items on this thread are a tad rubbishy and contrived.
As far as local and breaking news is concerned, it will always come up front, as people are always concerned what is happening on their doorstep, no matter the political expediancy that may or not be involved. Remember 9/11? a certain lady advisor in government at the time, thought that day "was a good time to bury bad news" at home in the UK, she was outed and sacked. but she didn't make the news, it was opportunistic thought. That's not the case here.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If this is true then thats really a bad sign for NATO and allies. I found this video of a reporter that talks about the secret reporters that intimidate the journalists to not tell the real story. You can see he''s scared.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

hmmmmm.....................................

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
NATO countries have to steal resources to stay on top. This is how the NATO countries got their power, and this is how they will keep their power.
Of course they lie about Libya. They have created fake sets before, think Iraq. In fact, we are only just beginning to understand, many of us, the extent to which they lie.
The NATO countries are financed by big corp. money, CFR money that has control of our media. It should come as no surprise that we have to get our news from alternative sites. Many get their news directly from reporters on the scene, in this case Libya. They will tell you that you are being lied to. But, you should know that because they have been caught in lies so many times before, and just in the last week they lied about Gad's son.
But, why is that a surprise?
All of this has been predicted. I wonder how many on this thread know anything at all about Libya. Many are quick to point out Ghaddafi's brutality, but they know nothing about what he has accomplished for Libya and what he wanted for Africa and Africans.
NATO will leads us into perpetual warfare, and they will endanger all of our lives. None of us are safe with a group of psychopaths that intend to rule the world. They will lie, they will deceive, they will kill you if you get in their way.
This should be no surprise.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join